Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How would YOU advance Naruto

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How would YOU advance Naruto

After seeing what kinds of different justu's out there, and you had creative control over what naruto could use. If you have an idea of a new justu how would you describe it when put to use.

1) what would you have him learn
    2) describe what he could do, and give advantages, and weakness to the new justu

ex: being his ability to learn new justu's quickly via mass shadow clone i would have him learn new elements. Fire or lightning being one i would choose. I would be awesome to see new elemental form of the rasengan. of course each new element would be weak against it opposite, but a Flame rasengan would be cool to see.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How would You advance naruto

I'd like him to learn:
    • A few new normal wind related (they are weak to fire of the same or greater level)
    • Hiraishin, but he can also use it to "trade places" with any of his KB's (no weakness)
    • A wind based Shinra-Tensei (weak to fire of same or greater level)
    • Develop usage of suiton so he can use suiton/fuuton combos (weak to fire/earth combo)
    • A whole bunch of toad jutsu like Jiraiya used (toad silhouette, etc)

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the enhancement of sage mode with a kyuubi cloak

I know alot of people hate the idea but I think it could work well. My ideas only relate to lvl 1 (up to 3 tail).

*Imagine the raw power of a shockwave infused with sage chakra, like the one that floored kabuto.

*Of course he would be able to create denser rasenshurikens etc.

*I envisioned that with kyuubi chakra infused he might be able to create up to 9 sageclones of himself, taking the experience of pain with multiple bodies, his own experience with shadow clones and the influence of the kyuubi to perfect a technique beyond anybodys belief and give him a renound rep.

*This one may be a bit of a stretch but how about the ability to extend frog fu throughout his cloak? Some might question the need for it, but it would counter for those who are adept in fighting jinchuuriki ie. sasuke.

*Lastly I would like to see an everlasting sage mode but who knows if the kyuubi could absorb natural energy, even if it could would it really want to?

There are other advantages like near instantaneous healing, but that's pretty much my wishlist.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I would give him a few "normal" fuuton ninjutsu, similar to how Danzou operated with them. That's the only minus I see right now of Naruto and his usage of wind jutsus. It seems to me that nature element of Naruto ended after adding it to made new Rasengan/FRS ^^"
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i would made him use his clones to another new level...
    something like instant communication or something.. the more he gets to use them the more they are him, so heres my guess.. naruto can virtually be any of his clones.
    the original doesnt exist anymore and he becomes many.
    thats the only flaw in the clone technique.. you get the original, you get naruto. but there, as long as there is a clone he is "immortal"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

5/6 wind jutsus:

1.wind sword (the weapon which has sharp ends on both sides with the handle in the middle,is it called sword?) for close range

2.wind claw for mid range.

3. wind strings for longer range.

these 3 using sharpness of wind while 2 others using the force:

1. wind bullets from mouth (like danzo)

2. wind pressure from mouth/hand

frog tech:

1. the tech jiraya used to create another dimension in frog belly.

clone:

1. hoping that the tech itachi left has got something to do with bunshin. my fanfic is that naruto would would be able to use any of the cloned bodies as the real one. meaning he would be able to transfer himself to a bunshin body just before his original real body gets killed.

kyuubi:

1. hoping that he would be able to bring out kyuubi whole and partially according to his need (like just a tail or a claw) while his body remains there as well.for partial use,imagine the buddhist fist tech that monk used,and replace the hand of buddha with claw/face of kyuubi.
    for the whole use it could be kinda like susanoo,the kyuubi all around naruto.
    Last edited by ashher; May 07, 2010 at 12:14 AM.

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shinotenshi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Have him learn a wind aura, like how the Raikage had an electric aura that blocked the sharingan.

Then use this wind aura to make him super quick.

Also, once he masters control of the kyubi, he should learn how to do a mass shadow clone jutsu while in 6 tailed mode.

1000 wind aura 6 tailed kyubi, all in sage mode...lets see Sasuke stand up to that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shailks's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    5/6 wind jutsus:

1.wind sword (the weapon which has sharp ends on both sides with the handle in the middle,is it called sword?) for close range
    I stopped reading at wind sword , it would be awesome

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikayto's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kill his naive and idealistic nature and make him a serious cold blooded ninja. The pain fight was just how naruto should be, fighting with revenge on the mind!

I want to show I can be a splendid ninja as well, even if I don't have ninjutsu or genjutsu ...
    I want to prove it to the whole world!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow nice guys i am liking the feedback keep them coming

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i would like Naruto to learn the jutsu shima used against pain to block his vision, but infused with chakra so that even the sharingan can see thought it.
    I would also like him making chain attacks with Kyuubi cloak and clones, that would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I want Naruto to learn is a few wind techniques to be honest. He's plenty strong as he is, and he'll be even stronger after he's gained control of the Kyuubi. The only thing I really want to see from him is a good variety with the wind element so that he can call himself a true fuuton master. They don't have to be that special and strong, as long as it adds some variety to his fighting. So I'd like for him to have a few defensive techniques, a wind based Shinra Tensei would be cool, and a few offensive ones like blowing wind out of his mouth like Danzou did, and perhaps a wind sword/enhanced kunai (also like Danzou did).

Other than that he'll get the "that jutsu" no matter if I like it or not. He'll be absurdly powerful after this training arc, so Kyuubi control (also most likely giving immunity to genjutsu), combined with his current skills, "that" jutsu and Sage Mode will make him god like already. He wouldn't really need the wind techniques I wish for him to learn, but I would like to see them simply to add depth to his arsenal, and because I find it weird for a possible Kage not to have more than one technique with his respective affinity. Naruto may already have more toad/wind techniques though, as he might have held them back against Pain because he knew they would be useless.
    Last edited by 3c; May 07, 2010 at 09:09 AM.

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    I'd like him to learn:
    • A few new normal wind related (they are weak to fire of the same or greater level)
    • Hiraishin, but he can also use it to "trade places" with any of his KB's (no weakness)
    • A wind based Shinra-Tensei (weak to fire of same or greater level)
    • Develop usage of suiton so he can use suiton/fuuton combos (weak to fire/earth combo)
    • A whole bunch of toad jutsu like Jiraiya used (toad silhouette, etc)
    This,except Hiraishin.

I really don't see why everyone wants Naruto to have it.His fights would be the most boring ever.He would literally kill everyone in the blink of an eye.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont really like the idea of naruto using hirashin either . hirashin is a jutsu which requires seal writing <-which has nothing to do with naruto's style at all

i would like to see as many naruto clones as possible where each one of them can at least cast reddish(kyuubi power enchanted) double rasengans in their palms
    and in addition to that he will learn some basic wind jutsus that will help him move faster ,to be more accurate move like the wind and all those clones will create a typhoon surrounding the enemy closing like a cage-disaster . each one of them will strike the enemy with bloody rasengans
    the damage in total : 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Last edited by shinsengumi; May 08, 2010 at 02:05 PM.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    This,except Hiraishin.

I really don't see why everyone wants Naruto to have it.His fights would be the most boring ever.He would literally kill everyone in the blink of an eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    i dont really like the idea of naruto using hirashin either . hirashin is a jutsu which requires seal writing <-which has nothing to do with naruto's style at all

i would like to see as many naruto clones as possible where each one of them can at least cast reddish(kyuubi power enchanted) double rasengans in their palms
    and in addition to that he will learn some basic wind jutsus that will help him move faster ,to be more accurate move like the wind and all those clones will create a typhoon surrounding the enemy closing like a cage-disaster . each one of them will strike the enemy with bloody rasengans
    the damage in total : 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Hiraishin is an amazing jutsu, but it doesn't kill anyone. At best it places the user in a position to kill the intended victim. Yondaime had Hiraishin when he faced Madara, but he was still unable to deliver a killing blow. I would like for Naruto to have it so that he can somehow deliver the finishing blow to Madara, preferably by ripping Madara through a wormhole or something, or maybe kill him in the S/T dimension ^_^

As for Naruto not being the type to use seals, I present:

25. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast