Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: USOPP'S ADVENTURE!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SharpKnives's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

USOPP'S ADVENTURE!!

No man has ever made it off of the carnivorous island plant before Usopp was probably the first. Now seeing the huge beast that were on the island when he was barely close to the middle do you think he used pop green like the one he used on the fake nami? To be able to defeat the creatures im sure he need a certain amount of strenght and fire power.

My question to you is how strong do you think the animals on Usopp's island were? Were they similar to the animals in movie ten that even Luffy had trouble with or were they more like the dinosaurs on little garden? Regular Seakings or the ones in the calm belt? Were they pretty strong like the awakened zoans in impel down or were they similar to the animals Luffy fought during the time break. You tell me

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: USOPP'S ADVENTURE!!

I think they were from Regular Sea King level (Sea Hippo), to the level of the animals Luffy had to fight....
    But while on Luffy's Island there were more strong than weak animals. In Usopp's there were more of the weak ones and only one or two really strong...
    Of corse to Usopp who couldn't even think about defeating a Bananawani in the beginning thats more than plenty.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Usopp's training ensured he can take hits better than he did in the past. I know, he's the marksman in the group; but that hasn't stopped him for getting in situations that aren't best for one. (I only wish he grew stronger b/c he's the one in the group who needs it the most; and I think he'll want to impress his Dad).

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

He surely had to grow stronger to at least escape that island and then come back to Sabaondy. So we can assume that he surely became several times stronger fisically and also improved his skills as marksman and also improved his strategic skills to avoid unnesesary battles. And of course he is using pop green now that helps him a lot, but it should be only addition to his basical strength.

New Reply