Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: 107 Discussion/108 Predictions

*Face Palm* Yes...if you read my original post I clearly say (except for Winry and Havoc...I hope nothing happens to them since Kimblee, Fu, Hughes, and Buccaneer and depicted the same way".

I still don't agree that "Kimblee died to kill the big bad/Father" but we don't have to agree. I'm not arguing right or wrong...I just made an observation. Does anyone know who the guy in the upper left is? I don't remember seeing him on the battlefield
    Last edited by Conan26; June 01, 2010 at 05:46 AM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 107 Discussion/108 Predictions

I wasn't saying Kimblee died for that purpose either, in the end he's still the same, merely curious about the outcome of the battle. His interference with pride díd help to defeat pride eventually though, defeating pride or Father wasn't kimblee's goal, like I said he pretty much helped unintentionally. That doesn't change the fact that he helped.

The guy has appeared in a few background together with the main characters here and there just like a few of the guys in the bottom left corner.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3cmm View Post
    I swear, we'll see small golden haired kids running around in this chapter. I can't wait for Winry and Ed's reunion, and yes I take for granted that Ed comes out of this atleast alive. That goes for Al too.
    I'd like the series to end with a doublepage of Ed with kids and his wife Winry, aswell as Al (with wife + kids?) visiting Hohenheim and their Mother's grave.
    That would be a picture of a perfect resolution though i'm not expecting a normal ending, knowing fma's surprises (e.g. Kimblee's sudden appearance on Pride & Ed's fight..)
    There could be twist/s or someone who would sacrifice for someone or something, etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cmm View Post
    I hope Father dies quickly, I don't want the last chapter to feature the battle too much. He seems to be running on his last breath already by the end of 107 so he should die within the first 15 pages unless something unexpected happens, then we might have a few pages where his death is concluded with some words etc.
    On ch. 107, i'm also expecting that Father almost nearly defeated but from the looks of the last chapter, it may took 2 or more chapters for him to flinch.. (though the last page looks positive on Ed getting father to weaken..)
    Can't wait for the next chapter as how everything would turn out...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^A couple more chapters? Next chapter is the very last (150 pages of awesomeness)! I don't think it will take long into the next chapter for father to die. I think a number of pages will be dedicated to seeing the god being released and ultimately taking father with him somewhere else. It'd be interesting if he grants a wish or something of sorts to those who helped him scape father although that might be just a tad too perfect....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

If the next chapter would be the last, i just wonder how would they wrap up everything including the last battle with Father. There's still the 5 sacrifices dilemma (Al's body, Ed's limbs, Izumi's internal organs, Roy's eyesight & Hoenheim's immortality), Greed's presence inside Lin, the mystery of the gate, etc...(and other questions need to be answered..)
    I hope that most of the answers would be on the 150 pages...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jaina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry S.a.k.u.r.a it is already confirmed, the next chapter is definitely the last. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=47932&page=14

About 3/4 of the way down the page Destiny4ever posts a picture from the manga confirming that June is the last issue.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well there are certainly many things to wrap up. There's the possibility that Grumman will come
    been waiting for this for ages, but don't care anymore I always wanted verbal Grumman vs Bradley, too late now

I would like to know much about the Truth, and maybe give back Mustang's eyes, because that seemed to be unfair or something.
    the truth is that life is unfair, and if "the truth" is really the truth, then it is unfair as well. get what I mean

the rise to power of Yoki ...
    lol, all ye mortals, bow down to Yoki-sama!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If the next chapter is truly 150 pages, that's more then enough to wrap up everything. 30 pages beating father, 30 pages helping out those who opened the gate and perhaps helping to get Greed completely under control, 20 more pages to get Al's body back, 20 pages with a war wrap up, and 50 pages of Epilogue.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hajialibaig's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I say it's 80 pages with an unfinished ending that'll disappoint most people here...but hey, that's life.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hajialibaig View Post
    I say it's 80 pages with an unfinished ending that'll disappoint most people here...but hey, that's life.
    I love how you know to encourage people.

FMA, dissapoint us? So far Arakawa has amazed me with every single chapter, I don't think the final one will be an exception. I guess I'm voting for the 150 pages, although I think 150 might be a bit exaggerated, minus the extra material we'll probably have around 140 pages, if my predictions are accurate. ( which they are not quite often, you shouldn't take them for granted. )

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ryderdm3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanis View Post
    I love how you know to encourage people.

FMA, dissapoint us? So far Arakawa has amazed me with every single chapter, I don't think the final one will be an exception. I guess I'm voting for the 150 pages, although I think 150 might be a bit exaggerated, minus the extra material we'll probably have around 140 pages, if my predictions are accurate. ( which they are not quite often, you shouldn't take them for granted. )
    I agree.

hajialibaig, you've been reading/watching too much bleach (just like I have) so you're used to being disappointed with awful conclusions and poor story. FMA hasn't let us down yet, so have a little more faith.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is Ed and Al will gain their body back...
    Spoiler show

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RBomber View Post
    My guess is Ed and Al will gain their body back...
    Spoiler show
    That actually sound pretty reasonable, but somehow it feels like a solution too easy.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member howbigis1gb's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn; I wish Marcoh was available to fight against father - I'm sure his philosopher's stone destroying ability would have been useful
    Fullmetal Alchemist - you shall be missed. Arakawa; take a bow

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    ... I just recognize the incomparable talents of Kubo Tite - KING OF STALLING.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys come on, this thread is NOT for spoilers. Please be courteous.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast