Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Which group would come out on top?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen and his two lackeys

20 37.04%
  • Yama-ji and his two favorite students

33 61.11%
  • Draw

1 1.85%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen/Ichimaru/Tousen vs. Yamamoto/Kyouraku/Ukitake

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen/Ichimaru/Tousen vs. Yamamoto/Kyouraku/Ukitake

vs.

The rules are simple, they fight somewhere where they'll be uninterrupted, and they can only used whatever abilities they've displayed thus far. In other words, Tousen Kaname does have his hollowfication, and Ichimaru Gin can use his bankai. Everyone else can go as far as shikai.

To even things up a bit though, Aizen Sousuke will not have the hogyouku inside of him, and Ukitake Juushirou will not be impaired by his disease.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen/Ichimaru/Tousen vs. Yamamoto/Kyouraku/Ukitake

What about the illusion?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    What about the illusion?
    What illusion? Aizen's zanpakutou abilities? Of course he can use them, that is his shikai after all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto goes all out and reduces everyone to ashes. Just to make sure they're dead.

Ignoring that scenario, Kyoraku takes Gin reasonably easily, Ukitake takes Tousen with trouble given I heavily doubt he could use the hollow powers with his bankai (And I'm pretty sure he could reflect whatever the hell it was that his bug for did for massive damage), and it's a damn close fight with Yamamoto and Aizen that probably necessitates the above regardless.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Yamamoto goes all out and reduces everyone to ashes. Just to make sure they're dead.

Ignoring that scenario, Kyoraku takes Gin reasonably easily, Ukitake takes Tousen with trouble given I heavily doubt he could use the hollow powers with his bankai (And I'm pretty sure he could reflect whatever the hell it was that his bug for did for massive damage), and it's a damn close fight with Yamamoto and Aizen that probably necessitates the above regardless.
    Yama gets slashed by Aizen (or Stabbed) as he finds someway through the wall of fire surrounding him (Aizen). After that Yama tanks it and smiles and grabs his hand. Aizen says is it really me you've caught? Yama says no and turns to his rear with Ryujin-Jakka strike one. Aizen gets hit and cut in half with the scorching flames much the same as Allon.

Tousen yells for his Bleach Idol master, and Ukitake takes him out with two quick back to back strikes from his twin swords. Gin smirks and says "Damn, looks like Aizen wasn't that god he said he was." Meanwhile Shunsui see's this and brings out his pot of sake and offers Gin a drink. Gin gives his usual smirk and tries to 'shoot to kill' Shunsui. Shunsui dodges it but his sake pot, isn't so lucky. Shunsui says "you were careless, there's a shadow from my pot" and stabs Gin in the face.

Game over for Aizen and crew.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    What illusion? Aizen's zanpakutou abilities? Of course he can use them, that is his shikai after all.
    I meant, are they a secret to the enemy? Does the enemy start with it on? That sort of thing....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I meant, are they a secret to the enemy? Does the enemy start with it on? That sort of thing....
    Oh, if you're asking whether or not they start off already affected by KS, then the answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Random101
    If it was that simple, why didn't he just do that to the three of them when he had the chance, rather than putting them inside a flame barrier?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because he put them inside a flame barrier and thereby bought a valuable opening to allow his forces to take down everyone else before, if all went well (Which it didn't), evacuating before he had to kill everything everywhere in the first place. Because, you know, killing everybody is kinda counter intuitive if there's another, far more reliable method available. IE: Aizen being trapped and unable to do anything for a good period of time.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if yama and company start with the illusion on I don't see how they can win. Gins bankai is already hard enough to dodge if you know its coming, I can't imagine shunsui, yama or ukitake seeing it coming if aizen uses the illusion -quite literally-. Aizen would already rape ukitake and kyoraku without the illusion, having 2 sidekicks to exploit it to the fullest would be overkill. Tousen with mask or resurreccion should also be quite a challenge for either kyoraku and ukitake. I would think the good guys do not stand a chance here.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ajc46's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Aizen/Tousen/Gin have this fairly easily. Aizen showed that he can take out Shunsui with no problems, so taking outUkitake at the same time shouldn't be too hard. Then the three of them can just focus on Yama. Yama would still be a bit of a challenge, but 3 of them should be able to destroy him with at least one or two still surviving.
    When Aizen said that Yama would probably beat him in a one on one fight, he would probably have been including Yama's bankai in his prediction.
    With all their their bankais available it might be a different story, but the Yama/Shunsui/Ikitake combo is too limited by only being able to use shikai/some kido.
    Also, if they are only able to use moves that they have shown so far, Ukitake has not really done much except reflect a couple of ceros, and his ability shown so far shouldn't work against any of the opponents moves, except maybe that thing that Tousen did to Komamuras bankai.
    Last edited by ajc46; May 11, 2010 at 12:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as I love Yama, just going by what we've seen I'd have to say he and his top students lose. I don't think most people realize how truly RIDICULOUS the Aizen/Gin/Kaname combo is if they actually worked together (which I assume they'll be doing in this fight). Aizen really is retarded for not using them in tandem in FKT, otherwise it would have been over ages ago - oh wait, I guess thats the point so Kubo can stall to the max.

Anyway, KS + Gin's Ban Kai = DEATH. Kaname Ban Kai + Gin Shi Kai/Ban Kai = DEATH. KS + Kaname who is immune = DEATH. Seriously guys its really funny how they are perfect teammates and only work together one single time - against Barragan. None of these combos can be guarded against.

Shunsui and Ukitake are utterly useless in this fight (I love them but I'm being objective). The only reason their team even has any kind of chance is Yama-jii, due to RJ spammage. Its powers are so incredible that he could potentially fry Gin/Kaname from afar without guarding himself. However, he would somehow have to make sure that its the real Gin/Kaname he's dispatching, plus such spammage would most likely take out his two team-mates as well, leaving him vs Aizen. And even though he's a lot stronger than Aizen, KS evens out the odds somewhat. So yeah, chances are slim for his team.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

By sheer virtue of how Aizen handled this war, I'd assume that even though that's a plausible assessment, I highly doubt he'd bother working with the two of them. Seriously, this 'war' would have been over the instant he crossed over to FKT were he even trying. Simply KS then cut everyone's head off. Or get Gin to do it. Or, to be extra sure, have Barragon release and Respiera them all. That's just how he rolls.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

By sheer virtue of how Aizen handled this war, I'd assume that even though that's a plausible assessment, I highly doubt he'd bother working with the two of them. Seriously, this 'war' would have been over the instant he crossed over to FKT were he even trying. Simply KS then cut everyone's head off. Or get Gin to do it. Or, to be extra sure, have Barragon release and Respiera them all. That's just how he rolls.

Yup. Kubo made him like that on purpose to create a stall-fest, generating more $$$$. The impression I got from the topic is that this is a team fight. If is not though then yeah, Gin and Kaname get dispatched with a breath by Yama. Aizen vs Yama and those other two together will be very problematic for him cause he needs ALL of his attention on the old man if he is to pull off a win. If they distract him (however briefly), he won't be pulling a Momo stunt - Yama will kill his ass.

EDIT: So its simple. If the bad guys use teamwork they win, if not they lose. Pretty much the moral of the whole manga. The Espada would have been way better if they were a real team.
    Last edited by Xerneas; May 11, 2010 at 01:26 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    As much as I love Yama, just going by what we've seen I'd have to say he and his top students lose. I don't think most people realize how truly RIDICULOUS the Aizen/Gin/Kaname combo is if they actually worked together (which I assume they'll be doing in this fight). Aizen really is retarded for not using them in tandem in FKT, otherwise it would have been over ages ago - oh wait, I guess thats the point so Kubo can stall to the max.

Anyway, KS + Gin's Ban Kai = DEATH. Kaname Ban Kai + Gin Shi Kai/Ban Kai = DEATH. KS + Kaname who is immune = DEATH. Seriously guys its really funny how they are perfect teammates and only work together one single time - against Barragan. None of these combos can be guarded against.

Shunsui and Ukitake are utterly useless in this fight (I love them but I'm being objective). The only reason their team even has any kind of chance is Yama-jii, due to RJ spammage. Its powers are so incredible that he could potentially fry Gin/Kaname from afar without guarding himself. However, he would somehow have to make sure that its the real Gin/Kaname he's dispatching, plus such spammage would most likely take out his two team-mates as well, leaving him vs Aizen. And even though he's a lot stronger than Aizen, KS evens out the odds somewhat. So yeah, chances are slim for his team.
    You're right, I hadn't even thought about the prospect of Kaname's bankai working in conjuction with Gin's. The two of them could easily handle Shunsui and Juushirou if they cooperate. Kaname places them both inside his bankai dome, then exits it, Gin then cuts the entire thing in half (horizontally).

Some people say that Kaname wouldn't be able to use bankai with his mask together either, which sounds like BS to me. I see no reason why he wouldn't be able too, therefore between his hax bankai, his several times speed and strength increase from the mask, and HSR, Kaname should be able to handle Shunsui & Juushirou on his own really. Especially if they're just limited to shikai. Adding the tensai Gin there is just insurance.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; May 11, 2010 at 03:05 AM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Arceus and El Samurai Guapo pretty much said everything: Tousen + Gin combo is practically god-mode team in entire bleach universe so far. who could possibly stand against them? (except yama and aizen of course) hell even aizen would lose against them!!!! tousen can sense him!

while Aizen keeps yama in delusion that he is frying Gin and kaname, they will simply go [S]batshit[S] bankai on shunsui and juushiro and off them in a single moment. though it is true that their agility will be decreased (gin must be near kaname to kep his hand on suzumushi's handle) it won't matter since shunsui and juushiro will be rid of senses. after that, I believe even Yama won't be able to stand against aizen, tousen and gin.

btw, Shunsui won't be able to hide in the shadow since there won't be any shadows in Kaname's bankai dome!!! and I don't think that his and juu's bankais will make any difference in such circumstances

Ignoring that scenario, Kyoraku takes Gin reasonably easily
    and what makes you think that might I ask, dismissing the precedent of fanboyism
    Last edited by AlB; May 11, 2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast