Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: is Aizen a god or a poser

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen is powerful even without ks and the hogyuko

    29 80.56%
  • Aizen is an average shimigami captain without his cheap tricks

    7 19.44%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 80

Thread: Aizen without KS and the Hougyoku

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Aizen without KS and the Hougyoku

    i made this thread becaue i think people under estimate aizans skill if he doesnt have ks.
    which shimigami do you think could beat him if he couldnt use ks or the hogyuko?
    also the other fighter cant use their releases either, this is a pure swordsmanship, shunpo, kido battle.
    i personally think aizan is talented enough to beat most characters obviously not yama, probably not isshin, and possibly not uhara, yoruchi, and tessai.

    what do you think? is aizan a poser with a cheap trick or has he mastered all of the shimigami arts?

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Georgia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: aizan without ks and the hogyuko

    nah, he is still a god. I mean really, he still pwned entire gotei and vizards - a great feat. oh and I don't believe he needed KS to deal with soifon, hitsu and shunsui, he just wanted to mess up with hitsu's mind by making him kill hinamori. typical shock and awe shit. though I do think that KS is crucial to defeating Shinji. Sakanade is second most broken zanpakuto after KS, so...

    btw, we don't know whether he is weaker than isshin or not. I say he was pretty much fatigued when he faced isshin. he took Yama's hado 96 and ichigo's hollowed GS point blank. basically he was tired, plus he may have intended to be driven to the limits for hogyoku to understand him.

    I am pretty sure that without hogyoku and KS (apart from shinji and urahara) Tessai+hachi combo would give him a run for his money.
    Last edited by AlB; May 12, 2010 at 05:04 AM.

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    I think Yamamoto and probably Isshin can defeat him. Shunsui and Ukitake likely lose in a one-on-one fight but I believe they can put up a good fight and don't look like a bunch of amateurs. I have a hunch that Unohana can possibly defeat him too. People like Shinji, Urahara and Yoruichi may resist for a while but I don't think they have the slightest chance to defeat Aizen. (Excluding Urahara's toys) Most of the others had better not challenge him at all, they fall like flies.

  5. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    my ones are yama 100% and isshin 90% and then yoruchi and tessai 50%. yoruchis shunko and tessais time space kido would give them a better chance at beating aizan than uharas intelligence and inventions or the senior captains skill imo. shinji has no chance without sakanade. kenpachi would also be a contender for me.
    basically its yama whos awsome at everything
    isshin who i think is awsome at everything
    yoruchi who is awsome at shunpo
    tessai who is awsome at kido
    and kenpachi who is awsome at swordsmanship
    Last edited by DEATHBOTT; May 12, 2010 at 06:34 AM.

  6. #5
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    he does have natural high power but like he said against yamma he might fall still.
    thats what annoys me more about kubos use of aizen always making him use KS when we know he naturaly strong.

  7. #6
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Well, I think the 4 captain combo that defeated the aizen illusion have a decent chance at pulling it off.
    Isshin already proved that he can beat Aizen (but I'm still a bit skeptical if Aizen was at 100% of not).
    Yamamoto obviusly curbs Aizen without KS, and Shunsui + Ukitake in Bankai should also do the trick, as well as Unohona with one of them.
    Now, I don't think Shinji can defeat Aizen, even if Aizen doesn't have his shikai: he could simply use high level bakudo and kido to land some hits on Shinji, but it wouldn't be instant ownage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

  8. #7
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Even without the illusion I would think he'd still have the power to trash anyone with the sole exception of yamamoto. If aizen was at the level of anyone within the captain class he never would have been able to keep the espada together nor get to where he is now.

  9. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Well, I think the 4 captain combo that defeated the aizen illusion have a decent chance at pulling it off.
    Isshin already proved that he can beat Aizen (but I'm still a bit skeptical if Aizen was at 100% of not).
    Yamamoto obviusly curbs Aizen without KS, and Shunsui + Ukitake in Bankai should also do the trick, as well as Unohona with one of them.
    Now, I don't think Shinji can defeat Aizen, even if Aizen doesn't have his shikai: he could simply use high level bakudo and kido to land some hits on Shinji, but it wouldn't be instant ownage.
    no one is allowed to release their sword. pure swordfighting and kido.

  10. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    I guess Ukitake, Shunsui, Unohona, Hacchi and Tessai: at least 3 of them together have good chances of beating Aizen.
    Yamamoto meets tough guys like aizen and slaps the SHIT out of 'em (cookies if you get the reference).
    Isshin also has a good shot at beating Aizen (the reason I'm not sure is because I don't think Aizen was at fully power against Isshin, so I'll hold it for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

  11. #10
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Yama would beat aizen
    Isshin is probably tied with aizen
    Shunsui can give aizen a run for his money w/ neither really having the edge
    Ukitake is the same
    Unohana may be stronger than aizen
    Urahara MAY have a chance at fighting with aizen- but the least chance out of all

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Without both he'd obviously be strong, but not Solo Everyone strong. As in a well executed teamup like the one we saw prior to LOLKS would probably end badly for him. Straight up one on one he'd obviously take a majority of the characters regardless with minimal effort, ie: Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Komamura, plausibly anyone below the top four and even a few of them he could probably take regardless. But altogether one misstep = dead Aizen.

    Of course both cases Yamamoto'd rape regardless. Provided Kill Everything's an option of course.

  14. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Put it like this, if Aizen was uber strong without the hoguyoku, he wouldn't have needed it. He wouldn't have needed the espada. He wouldn't have needed to escape from SS the way he did. He wouldn't need Tousen or Gin. He wouldn't have interest in hollowfication.

    In my opinion he was greedy and didn't have a high limit. That's why his Kido failed against Komamura. And Komamura got back up, like he usually does. IMO Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Isshin, Hikifune (in the royal guard), and possibly Byakuya, and Urahara could have a go at him. The first 4 I think are at least his equal. Remember Unohana figured out his trick, and he didn't try anything against her. Maybe it was plot, but there's more to it than that. Yoruichi was scared of Byakuya because he knows her moves, and his zanpakuto is probably much stronger than she could make up for. Not to mention he knows some omnisukido (spelling) shunpo techniques.

    As a side note i would like to clarify some things about Yoruichi being the queen of flash, or goddess. Of course you know she was in charge of the secret ops. But there was someone before her. And Soi-Fon after her. So the techniques she knows are passed down to the next head of the secret ops. That said there are others who know those flash steps techniques. Whether they be alive or not. Maybe not as proficient but the know them, like Soi-Fon and Byakuya. Those are techniques perfected by her, but not exclusive to her. She might be the fastest in STEPS, but over long distances it could be someone else. I believe that Ukitake Shunsui Unohana Byakuya and especially Yama can go great distances over one step. So her term Goddess of flash could mean steps, not fastest, furthest flash steps in SS.

    I still say Ukitake and Kyoraku are the best tag team in SS and can take anyone. And they might be able to hang with anyone on their own.

  15. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Put it like this, if Aizen was uber strong without the hoguyoku, he wouldn't have needed it. He wouldn't have needed the espada. He wouldn't have needed to escape from SS the way he did. He wouldn't need Tousen or Gin. He wouldn't have interest in hollowfication.

    In my opinion he was greedy and didn't have a high limit. That's why his Kido failed against Komamura. And Komamura got back up, like he usually does. IMO Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Isshin, Hikifune (in the royal guard), and possibly Byakuya, and Urahara could have a go at him. The first 4 I think are at least his equal. Remember Unohana figured out his trick, and he didn't try anything against her. Maybe it was plot, but there's more to it than that. Yoruichi was scared of Byakuya because he knows her moves, and his zanpakuto is probably much stronger than she could make up for. Not to mention he knows some omnisukido (spelling) shunpo techniques.

    As a side note i would like to clarify some things about Yoruichi being the queen of flash, or goddess. Of course you know she was in charge of the secret ops. But there was someone before her. And Soi-Fon after her. So the techniques she knows are passed down to the next head of the secret ops. That said there are others who know those flash steps techniques. Whether they be alive or not. Maybe not as proficient but the know them, like Soi-Fon and Byakuya. Those are techniques perfected by her, but not exclusive to her. She might be the fastest in STEPS, but over long distances it could be someone else. I believe that Ukitake Shunsui Unohana Byakuya and especially Yama can go great distances over one step. So her term Goddess of flash could mean steps, not fastest, furthest flash steps in SS.

    I still say Ukitake and Kyoraku are the best tag team in SS and can take anyone. And they might be able to hang with anyone on their own.
    no one thinks aizan can take on everyone at the same time but individually. he wants to exceed his limits and become a god hence the hogyuko, not to become strong enough to beat ss. and who has done a level 90 kido without cantation and had it full strength?

    yoruchi had to look after ichigo. and her most powerful technique shunko only soifon knows and hasnt perfected. isnt flash steping when you go over great distances with less steps? i mean they call her the godess of flash i doubt anyone but yama can match her least of all byakuya who learnt from her.

  16. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    Byakuya didn't use the techniques that were taught to him by her because he despises her. If he did use those techniques I wouldn't be surprised if he was just as fast as her. Just because she is the self proclaimed goddess of flash doesn't make her the fastest character in Bleach. She had to learn from someone, and before that someone had to learn from someone, and so on. If anything Yama is the epitome of all things Shinigami. Not Aizen. So compare peoples skill to Yama. Not to Aizen. You asked who used the level 90 spells without incantation? Yama did. A level 96 kido. Urahara did a level 90 spell but used incantation, but were not sure if it was chanted to throw Aizen off or if it was actually necessary for him to use the chant. Going by Kido spells isn't a gauge of how strong a shinigami is. You have to measure each ability. If Isshin can push Aizen to his limit then I believe Aizen's limits aren't that high which is why he sought after the hoguyoku. He knew he couldn't achieve his goals because there were individuals who he couldn't beat with his current level of skill.

  17. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Aizen without ks and the hogyuko

    1 stop kidding yourself byakuya is not faster than her
    2 how do you know she came up with that name herself
    3 some people can teach themseleves ie she created shunko, she trained hard surpassing others.
    4 this is a thread about aizan, so i will compare people to aizan. make sense?
    5 i meant someone other than yama, i have already said yama is stronger than aizan.
    6 you used kido spells to say aizan is weak. double standards.
    7 isshin is strong so he fought equally with aizan doesnt mean aizan is weak.
    8 no he fled because he couldnt take on the WHOLE g13 at once.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts