Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who would prevail and is the strongest tag team??

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shunsui and Ukitake...the old geezer said that...

14 17.50%
  • Isshin and Urahara,the huber power duo

56 70.00%
  • They r even,no one would prevail

3 3.75%
  • Can't say....

7 8.75%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Urahara & Isshin VS Shunsui & Ukitake

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara & Isshin VS Shunsui & Ukitake

Strongest tag team???
    How do u imagine this fight?who do u think will prevail?explain your reason with loic,and possibly don't make excuse on one panel words and such but use proper reasoning,thx.Have fun :-D
    Last edited by Yans86; May 13, 2010 at 07:47 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urahara&Isshin VS Shunsui&Ukitake

There's far to many unknowns for me IMO, but I'd give it to Isshin and Urahara because as of recently they've proven to be stronger than the current captains minus Yama. Isshin especially is incredibly powerful as he dominated Aizen without even releasing his Shikai.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Too many unknowns. Isshin pushed Aizen to his limits but he wasn't under hypnosis like Shunsui & Ukitake. Urahara managed to hit Aizen but only because Aizen did lower his guard unlike against other captains. We don't know Isshin's shikai and we didn't see Ukitake in a proper fight. Hard to guess but I say "Shunsui & Ukitake" at the moment. I may change my mind after seeing Isshin & Urahara in action against Aizen.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO I say they are even, when all things considered.
    Ukitake and Shunsui are together for longer periods of time, excel in most areas of shinigami combat, and know eachothers powers, which compliment each other.
    Urahara is a mighty genius, with very good kido skills, and Isshin is a beastly swordsman, but so far, Urahara's shikai and kido are rendered useless by Ukitake's shikai and Shunsui's games are beastly when used with a partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't think that Kisuke and Isshin are the best duo, but they'd definitely win this. They do seem to work well together too. Kisuke goes paired better with Yoruichi though, and I assume that Isshin would with Ryuuken. Since this is simply a fight against two Gotei 13 captains, any combination of members of Urahara's group should be able to win comfortably.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted can't say because of all the unknowns. If Shunsui and Uki were chained up (that chain looked impossible to break), they could use that dai attack to break out of it. But based on what we've seen, Urahara and Isshin would win.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

isshin and urahara for me they done the most damage to the main villian yes isshin wasent under KS yes urahara had a cocky tank aizen but they still did well and showed some skill.

for shunsui we have yamma saying thoses lines which uki and shunsui people like to quote and shunsui has beat starrk in shikai...still find isshin and uraharas more impressive at moment

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jushiro and Shunsui are the best tag team in Bleach. We might not have seen their abilities to the fullest extent. But in the latest chapter we did see Urahara and Isshin. Of course two strong captains will make a good team if they work together. But they didn't win. In fact they looked in trouble. The chain technique against Aizen was great and all, but they needed an extra member in Yoruichi to make it work. I'd say if Ukitake and Kyoraku were together and faced against Aizen, even with Illusions they should be able to stand their ground the way Yama did against him. All things considered, I'd say Ukitake and Shunsui are both at or slightly above Isshin's level. Isshin is strong, but he had to be captain before and I'm sure Yama knows who he is. Urahara is a genius and those cuffs he made were especially designed for Aizen. Tricks aside I doubt he could stand against either one of these two, Kyoraku and Ukitake, on his own. Isshin should be able to, if he is at the level that we believe. I think Urahara is a high level but not quite up there with the two senior captains.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO isshin in the main unknown in this fight because Ukitake pretty much negates anything Urahara can do with his shikai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Well I don't think that Kisuke and Isshin are the best duo, but they'd definitely win this. They do seem to work well together too. Kisuke goes paired better with Yoruichi though, and I assume that Isshin would with Ryuuken. Since this is simply a fight against two Gotei 13 captains, any combination of members of Urahara's group should be able to win comfortably.
    Simply a fight against 2 captains? Way to downplay the captains. Are u forgetting that youruichi, who you consider to be on par with urahara and isshin, was scared of byakuya. And byakuya is not even the strongest captain. Don't make claims like that without having the evidence to back it up.

So far nothing isshin or urahara has shown that makes me think they are stronger than shunsui and uki. but lets amuse the idea and assume that shunsui and uki are just as strong individually compared to urahara and isshin. So lets give them all 100. So isshin + urahara would equal 200. But shunsui and uki combined would be much stronger than just 200. The numbers aren't important, it is the idea. Shunsui and uki were said to have complementary skills, meaning their powers build on each other. No one else in the manga has that

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Simply a fight against 2 captains? Way to downplay the captains. Are u forgetting that youruichi, who you consider to be on par with urahara and isshin, was scared of byakuya. And byakuya is not even the strongest captain. Don't make claims like that without having the evidence to back it up.

So far nothing isshin or urahara has shown that makes me think they are stronger than shunsui and uki. but lets amuse the idea and assume that shunsui and uki are just as strong individually compared to urahara and isshin. So lets give them all 100. So isshin + urahara would equal 200. But shunsui and uki combined would be much stronger than just 200. The numbers aren't important, it is the idea. Shunsui and uki were said to have complementary skills, meaning their powers build on each other. No one else in the manga has that
    Very valid point, but we also have to keep somerthing else in mind. How old is Isshin, and how much knowledge does he have? And how would Urahara's genius factor in to all this? Those two factors along with Urahara's bag of tricks that aren't avaliable to anyone else also play a role in the fight just as much as the teamwork part.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Very valid point, but we also have to keep somerthing else in mind. How old is Isshin, and how much knowledge does he have? And how would Urahara's genius factor in to all this? Those two factors along with Urahara's bag of tricks that aren't avaliable to anyone else also play a role in the fight just as much as the teamwork part.
    That's true. We don't know how old isshin is, but can we really assume isshin is as old as shunsui and uki? even then, he just got his powers back and most likely still a little rusty.

As for urahara, yes he is tricky, but so is shunsui. Furthermore, those tricks only worked on aizen b/c aizen was careless and was confident he wouldn't be hurt

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    That's true. We don't know how old isshin is, but can we really assume isshin is as old as shunsui and uki? even then, he just got his powers back and most likely still a little rusty.

As for urahara, yes he is tricky, but so is shunsui. Furthermore, those tricks only worked on aizen b/c aizen was careless and was confident he wouldn't be hurt
    It's quite possible that Isshin is that old if not older. I think the likelyhood of him coming for the academy is slim seeing as how few people actually truly know who he is outside of Urahara and whatnot. And after watching him pummel Aizen I don't think he's rusty at all haha.

Also a overconfident Aizen does not equal Shunsui. Shunsui is tricky to the point where he uses sneak attacks and what not when people let their guard down. But Stark showed us he is not a character who is like Aizen and is always one step ahead. I'd be confident that Urahara might be able to outmanuver him, abiet barely.

In any event I think it'll be close, I just think Isshin is probably around Yama's level in total power, and Ukitake to me anyway, seems much weaker than his counter-part. Who is probably equal with Urahara overall if not a little stronger.

IMO it's almost stupid to predict this kind of fight given the fact we know what none of their Bankai's do, and we have only seemed to scratch the surface of what Isshin can do.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No one, and I repeat, NO ONE is at Yama's level in power. Aizen even stated this, and just because Isshin comes and forces Aizen to use the hoguyoku, which he planned on doing anyway, doesn't mean he's at Yama level. He didn't do anything special to Aizen. He didn't cut him down. Aizen didn't do anything against him because Aizen isn't a super shinigami like he lied and said he was. His limit wasn't very high at all, because without the tricks of his KS, we seen how he fared against a high level opponent.

People say weve only scratched the surface of what Isshin can do, we haven't even scratched near that surface of what Ukitake can do. Kyoraku used 4 games, and only 2 to effect in his one serious fight, which was against possibly the most skilled espada. He is definitely the fastest espada, as evidenced by him seemingly teleporting Inoue away from Ichigo and Zaraki. Well the same thing was done by Shunsui is his fight against Yama. He seemingly teleported Nanao-Chan away from that fight.

Urahara is young in terms of Shinigami. Ukitake and Shunsui were the first of yama's own students. He trained them himself. When he started the academy those two were his first students along with Unohana. If Isshin were older than them where was he then? How can we know? You might say he was in the Royal Guard. But the royal guard are made up of retired captains. So in other words Yama has to know about him. Because Yama is Captain Commander. In other words, in charge of all the captains, before and after. There is no hole in the plot. And until we know more, there is only what has been brought up. That Unohana Shunsui and Jushiro were the first captains. I'm inclined to believe that if Urahara knows of Isshin, so do these three. Perhaps we'll see later on.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    No one, and I repeat, NO ONE is at Yama's level in power. Aizen even stated this, and just because Isshin comes and forces Aizen to use the hoguyoku, which he planned on doing anyway, doesn't mean he's at Yama level. He didn't do anything special to Aizen. He didn't cut him down. Aizen didn't do anything against him because Aizen isn't a super shinigami like he lied and said he was. His limit wasn't very high at all, because without the tricks of his KS, we seen how he fared against a high level opponent.

People say weve only scratched the surface of what Isshin can do, we haven't even scratched near that surface of what Ukitake can do. Kyoraku used 4 games, and only 2 to effect in his one serious fight, which was against possibly the most skilled espada. He is definitely the fastest espada, as evidenced by him seemingly teleporting Inoue away from Ichigo and Zaraki. Well the same thing was done by Shunsui is his fight against Yama. He seemingly teleported Nanao-Chan away from that fight.

Urahara is young in terms of Shinigami. Ukitake and Shunsui were the first of yama's own students. He trained them himself. When he started the academy those two were his first students along with Unohana. If Isshin were older than them where was he then? How can we know? You might say he was in the Royal Guard. But the royal guard are made up of retired captains. So in other words Yama has to know about him. Because Yama is Captain Commander. In other words, in charge of all the captains, before and after. There is no hole in the plot. And until we know more, there is only what has been brought up. That Unohana Shunsui and Jushiro were the first captains. I'm inclined to believe that if Urahara knows of Isshin, so do these three. Perhaps we'll see later on.
    if isshin were older than them it simply means he was a shimigami before 1000 years ago and the acadamies existence. yama hasnt been the only captain commander by the way so he doesnt necisarily know every captain that is in the royal guard.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast