Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Theory To End All Theories --Wraps It All Up

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation The Theory To End All Theories --Wraps It All Up

Hey This Is Rezzie -- As of Chapter 584 my mind has clicked into a super theory... I'm not sure if it has been thought of, but It wraps it all up...

Dragon, Fisher Tiger, Kuma, Tenryūbito, Garp, Roger, ect. -- all brought together in a monster theory

It's kinda long -- so bear with me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start off from the most recent chapters and connect everything else by back tracking, The Tenryubito are somehow related directly to Luffy, in fact I believe that Dragon, Luffy's father, and Garp, his grandfather are directly in the royal blood line of the kingdom

Garp doesn't like the values of the world nobles, and instead of living lavishly off of slaves he becomes a marine

Dragon being next in line as heir to the throne also rejects the ways of the world nobles, but early in his life he stays within the life and secretly frees slaves, and builds up a name "right under the noses" of the nobles and then in his most traitorous act he allies with FISHER TIGER and leads him into a huge uproar freeing masses of slaves

I also believe Dragon found his first love here, I also believe she wasn't a carrier of the initial "D" -- I believe his first love and the mother of Luffy was none other than """Saint Shalulia""" The daughter of Roswald and little sister of Charloss

.....now you're thinking what in the H-E-2x Hockey Sticks is he thinking............ just follow on some more.......

I think Garp has three children, with only one still alive, of course the living one is Dragon, but I believe the deceased two are The Pirate King Gold Roger and another executed big name

Each of these three had a child, and they all became brothers by coincidence, (yall know where I'm goin with this one)
    ----Ace, Luffy, and Sabo----

Luffy will meet Sabo again later, and he will have a devil fruit, probably Zoan (Luffy and Ace had already eaten the other two types) and have gained notoriety of his own

Now back to Dragon, he breaks his relationship off with Shalulia, as he thinks she has become too cold, and like her family

He gains a small gang, Kuma, Fisher Tiger, A Crocodile Superior (Glass Man?!?!?), and Iwa-San

Fisher Tiger disbands the Sunny pirates, or passes it to Jinbei, then he dies in battle

Over the next years he reveals to his closet crew member (probably not Iwa) about his link to Roger and his other brother, and notes as to why he attended their exucutions
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragon appears at his home town, and discreetly checks in with Dadan and Garp, and is humbled by the coincidence that the three kids would become like brothers

He then talks to Garp, about controlling a full fledge Revolutionary army to change the world and then he shows him and Dadan the "KUMO KUMO NO MI" aka The Cloud Cloud Fruit...

He tells them of the imminent danger he will face and we may even hear about a fight between Dragon and Akainu, as to a reason why the Red Dog hates him so...

Garp knows the potential of the fruit, and knows that Dragon is already powerful, and with the addition of a fruit that powerful, He could create Armageddon at will

Dragon gives Garp permission to destroy the fruit if he disagrees with his plan, but Garp tells him it is his choice

Dragon eats the fruit and this is the birth of the most powerful Revolutionary, and the most dangerous criminal in the One Piece World

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other Tie-In Theories

Luffy is the Heir of the Tenrybutio and this will conflict Hancock's feelings for him
    As Luffy challenges the World Nobles, Shalulia realizes he is her son and an emotional ordeal will take place

Shalulia wanted access to Immortality, and (though it will be a minor mention at most) it will show how she became influenced by her family and betrayed Dragons

Blackbeard kills Shalulia after Luffy forgives her and accepts her heartful proposition(which I don't have a theory for at the moment) and this will lead to the final altercation between The Strawhats and Blackbeard Pirates

Luffy wins, of course, and then he goes to the challenge the 5 Elders Gourosei or something

A final war will prompt the end of the series, The Strawhats vs. The World Goverment and every ally Luffy has Gained up to this point in the story that isn't dead will be there -- Water 7, Arabasta, Small Islands, Sky Islands, Supernovas, A new Baroque works, A reformed CP9, and many more

After the war is over and Luffy's team comes out victorious, Luffy finds out what One Piece is and it is a key hidden within Polygraphic scriptures that Robin reads and the world goverment rebuttals and takes the ancient weapons and attacks Luffy's crew again

Luffy's crew wins again, And during the battle they find out the weapons were a decoy for Rogers greatest treasure, an absolute Family Tree that connects the world together, and reveals truths on the blank century

The crew go back to their adventures, and claim they haven't even started yet, and the series will then end
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Things I Forgot to add

of course Zoro will fight Mihawk

Shanks will get back his hat, and Yassop and Usopp will come face to face

Nami Makes her map of the world

Boa Hancock has a child with Luffy and claims him/her the next big thing for the future after Luffy's reign is done

Everyone get's their dreams acclomplished

One Piece is in The "All Blue" in fact Raftel is just a tunnel to the "All Blue"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think about it, I would love any feedback at all
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Theory To End All Theories --Wraps It All Up

the least believable thing to me is that Roger was also a son of Garp

I thought the D's were the family of the Kingdom in the void century and the Tenryuubito were the ones who took over for reign of tyranny (well, worse than that), so I don't think Garp is a noble

but this is amazing! it'd be hard for ALL of this to be true, but I bet you got close on a lot!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fisher Tiger died many years before Dragon even started the Revolutionary Army and became notorious enough. Also, fishmen were hated by humans a lot at that time (as if they aren't now) so two different races working together seems highly unlikely.

It sure makes a great fan fiction, but I doubt any of this is actually true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." - "Reaper Man" by Terry Pratchett

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bittman's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Your theory is absolute crack of the highest degree, probably because you got into some specifics there which seemed to mean nothing (Dragon's fruit for instance), but there's a but...

BUT: I don't mind the idea that Garp might be an ex-Tenryuubito. Pretty unlikely given the D probably means he's a descendant of the Lost Kingdom (the popular theory), but not an impossibility.

I doubt Luffy has any more family relations outside what we know and obviously a mother. Hidden family is a heavily overused plot point in most Shonen, having the main character have more than the Garp + Dragon + Ace family twists we've already received would make him far too complicated to bear with.

Also, a theory usually means you start with your crack and then give evidence, but I don't think any evidence was in there at all.

Sorry readers: taking a break from my One Piece reviews. Though I love doing them, One Piece Reviews are actually not near the top of my to-do list. Perhaps one day I'll return and do them properly.

Spoiler: My one current One Piece prediction show

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sabo was a grandson of Garp, would he ever have lived in the Gray Terminal ? Garp would have taken care of him like he did with Ace and Luffy.

And I think Sabo is dead because Luffy said that Ace was the only brother he has.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner OPWillOfTheD's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i do think that Dragon has some DF power to control the weather. When Luffy was about to be executed the weather suddenly changed and the lightning that hit the execution platform saved Luffy. And i noticed that when Roger was fighting Golden Lion Shiki that he was sank half of his fleets thanks to the sudden change in the weather. I might be just overlooking on it? The weather is unpredictable in the Grand Line. But I wonder if there is a connection between Roger and Dragon. They look so much alike.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any real facts to back me up on this one... it just kinda made sense to me... lol... and yes it is probably crackpot as many of you will and already have thought...

But this theory just pops into my head and maybe only in my mind does it even seem valid...

Quote Originally Posted by bittman View Post
    Your theory is absolute crack of the highest degree, probably because you got into some specifics there which seemed to mean nothing (Dragon's fruit for instance), but there's a but...

BUT: I don't mind the idea that Garp might be an ex-Tenryuubito. Pretty unlikely given the D probably means he's a descendant of the Lost Kingdom (the popular theory), but not an impossibility.

I doubt Luffy has any more family relations outside what we know and obviously a mother. Hidden family is a heavily overused plot point in most Shonen, having the main character have more than the Garp + Dragon + Ace family twists we've already received would make him far too complicated to bear with.

Also, a theory usually means you start with your crack and then give evidence, but I don't think any evidence was in there at all.
    yea, I don't have any hard evidence at all... but if I had evidence to prove this it wouldn't be a theory... lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by ScratchmenApoo View Post
    Fisher Tiger died many years before Dragon even started the Revolutionary Army and became notorious enough. Also, fishmen were hated by humans a lot at that time (as if they aren't now) so two different races working together seems highly unlikely.

It sure makes a great fan fiction, but I doubt any of this is actually true.
    Actually if you read my post correctly, I said he allied with Fisher Tiger before the Revolutionary Army was even started... and that Dragon only gave him the perfect opportunity to attack the tenrybuutio
    Last edited by RezzieThaRapper; May 16, 2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member St Michael's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

There are flaws there and there , but I like the general idea.

I can't agree with 2 or 3 details however :
    - Luffy's mom : I hated that girl. So annoying.
    - Luffy , Sabo and Ace's brotherhood. Ace would be the real false real brother of Luffy ?
    - Roger looks too old to be Garp's son.
    - Blackbeard should die sooner in your theory.
    - Last but not least : Crocodile has (and never had , never will) no superior.

Future will tell us how exact you were.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St Michael View Post
    There are flaws there and there , but I like the general idea.

I can't agree with 2 or 3 details however :
    - Luffy's mom : I hated that girl. So annoying.
    - Luffy , Sabo and Ace's brotherhood. Ace would be the real false real brother of Luffy ?
    - Roger looks too old to be Garp's son.
    - Blackbeard should die sooner in your theory.
    - Last but not least : Crocodile has (and never had , never will) no superior.

Future will tell us how exact you were.
    my bad, I didn't mean superior as in boss... but someone who could connect him to a weakness like Iwa said....

and my response isn't very clear on what I mean either

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member St Michael's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I was joking

And I wrote something stupid , I meant that Ace would be Luffy's real false cousin brother.

Seems more accurate like that !

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see a few people discussing my theory

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member johnnyb7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah man Roger can't be Garp's son, they fought all the time, and their names don't match up at all, just doesn't make sense.
    One Piece Predictions
    Spoiler show

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay I'm officially throwing away the Roger may be Garp's Son theory, but... I think they have a greater connection than... I corner you, You escape...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

WoW, I have some theory's:
    -All Blue is above the redline (like the opposite of mariejoa), and the only way to reach it, is by reaching the back of the red line (complete lap..)
    I think that this is true, cause its said that the currents from all seas join in the loose mountain, forming an ascendent current, so the fishes would be caught in that current and in the top of the mountain, there would be a Lake (sea) called All Blue!
    It happens that if you go through a Blue, you'll be caught in the current, and will jump directly to the grind line, but if you go through the red line, the current won't be that quick, or there will be a "stopping point"!

-Labboon will be the final oponent (thats for the other thread, but its a theory )

- Crocodile has booth sex!

-Kuina is alive...

-Dr. Vegapunk has the time time no mi (Tictac Tictac no mi would be a good name), I got that idea when Kuma said that his knowledge was that that of 50 (I think) years later!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well my thread lost all the little momentum it had... but it's already been proving that part of my prediction is wrong... but some of it is right

Sabo, Luffy, and Ace are brothers....

But it seems like Sabo is Royalty and not Luffy

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast