Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto MMORPG

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kthy0056's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiNoTobi View Post
    Umm...they are making a Dragon Ball MMO >_> And I'll totally play it every day.
    A DBZ MMO is much easier to do than a Naruto one... in DBZ they just kamehameha ( or equivalent) each other. But in Naruto the fight is much more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrike
    I think it would be cool to play a MMORPG consisting of ninja villages and you're a ninja of some village. You can build your skills based on your village, explore the vast ninja world and do ninja wars. I hope Ubisoft hears this idea.
    Yep that is exactly what I am thinking as a future Naruto MMO
    Also I was thinking that you can receive a special gift, like some clan abilities, kekken genkai or some stats increased.
    I should post some big ideea of how would I see Naruto MMO

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kthy0056 View Post
    A DBZ MMO is much easier to do than a Naruto one... in DBZ they just kamehameha ( or equivalent) each other. But in Naruto the fight is much more complicated.

Yep that is exactly what I am thinking as a future Naruto MMO
    Also I was thinking that you can receive a special gift, like some clan abilities, kekken genkai or some stats increased.
    I should post some big ideea of how would I see Naruto MMO

a dbz one would be easier to do, but it would be infinitely more boring than a naruto one...a naruto one seems more suited for an mmorpg ala WoW.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like, in Korea, Bandai is working on a Dragon Ball based MMORPG. They're talking about adapting it for Europe and US during year 2009.
    Maybe, in some years, we will see a Naruto based MMORPG...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member wildG's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

i could make one too if you find me designers and animators i got a MMORG machine made by the game technology department of my university and sold to sierra^^ its an mmorg maker machine which supports directx 9,10 and 10.1 ! its written with C , Visual Basic, Blitz and LUA

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Harinezumi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know a Naruto MMO would be awesome, but it's probably not going to happen. Also, people are saying that it would be hard to make one skill-wise and whatnot, but I don't agree with that. I think it would function like any other MMORPG. There would be classes, except have a different name for it like "Taijutsu User" or "Genjutsu User" and whatnot. Essentially it'd be everything else, but with a different skin.

The Sig Says It All, Yeah.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gamak!ch!'s Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you shouldnt have a choice of class ... just how in naruto you are sort of born into your affinities and chakra pools and i guess intelligence, that would make for a crazy gameplay. Maybe also have the option to go evil or good by the missions you pick just like fable II. SO MANY IDEAS ITS HARD TO STOP. But ive been thinking about a naruto mmo for a long time its really fun to see more ppl into that idea. It would also be awesome if it wasn't turn based sort of like guild wars. im gonna stop typing now and walk away...

"I never give up and I have guts."

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2