Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: What happens if Orihime succeeds in denying the Hougyoku?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What happens if Orihime succeeds in denying the Hougyoku?

I had this crazy idea the other day. Probably got it from watching too much science fiction. But what happens if Orihime actually DOES manage to deny the hougyoku? I mean, all of the events that have occured, even Ichigo becoming a shinigami, happened because Kisuke invented the Hougyoku. But if Orihime denys that event from reality, than Kisuke can never have created the Hougyoku in the first place, and none of the events in Bleach would have taken place. Wouldn't the whole storyline of Bleach become moot?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What happens if Orihime succeeds in denying the Hougyoku?

Quote Originally Posted by kisuke1300 View Post
    I had this crazy idea the other day. Probably got it from watching too much science fiction. But what happens if Orihime actually DOES manage to deny the hougyoku? I mean, all of the events that have occured, even Ichigo becoming a shinigami, happened because Kisuke invented the Hougyoku. But if Orihime denys that event from reality, than Kisuke can never have created the Hougyoku in the first place, and none of the events in Bleach would have taken place. Wouldn't the whole storyline of Bleach become moot?
    thats like saying rejecting isshin would make ichigo and his sisters dissapear.

i think if she rejects the gougyoku is justs goes away. just like how injuries go away when she rejects them
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Precisely what Revolation said.

Though, I don't think Orihime can't reject the Hogyoku (or any object specifically).
    She can reject things that happen to an object. She could try using Tsubaki....but...I don't know...

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally believe Orihime will reject the hougyoku. I don't think Kubo would have foreshadowed it if he did not plan on having it happen. It would be a sensible way for Aizen to be deprived of what is now his power source. Also, it would explain why Orihime has such godly powers. I do not believe it will eliminate past events, healing Chad's arm did not turn back time and reverse his fight with Yammi.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia has rejected a number of events but that does not mean they did not actually happen. If that was the case the people subjected to her power would not remember ever being hurt in the first place.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

orihime will destroy the houg then ichigo will do the deathblow there has to be a reason aizen pretty much worshipped her powers and compared them to godlike..plus she cant just be there to go kurosaki kun all the rest of the manga

New Reply