Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 30 of 134 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

Why didn't i ever post here ?
    Soccer is my favourite sports, being Futebol Clube do Porto my team.

I read more and less each last post in this thread, and one comment took my attention. And it was the fact that "Fabio Coentrão" being bought by £27 million. I don't really know if that was the real price, cuz there were a bunch of other agreements, but i don't really think it was a bad move by Real Madrid. Coentrão is a very good player, and if you asked me before which player i most wanted to leave Benfica *Porto rival * it would be him definitely. He is definitely a very good player and i can see who starting being very important at RM pretty soon.

And now i just saw a news, the sources is a Brazilian site, and though i hope is true, it will most likely turn being fake
    They say that Porto is going to try to buy Ganso, and if that ends being the case it would be awesome.
    Porto until now got 15 millions from the sell of André Villas Boas, new coach of Chelsea but that's it.
    There are a lot of players on Porto that are wanted, but i don't think that the main players like Hulk, Falcão or Joao Moutinho will leave, at least i think. I wish this turned to be true, but i don't really think so. Porto already spent more than 30 millions with new very promising players and i don't really know what kinda deal Porto is trying to do, if they are even trying , but a lot of millions would be spent either way.
    But now i can't stop to imagining having Ganso in Porto

We have already very good players and if we stay with them, i really think that we have a chance of doing a very good performance at "Champions League"
    Last edited by jorped; August 06, 2011 at 05:15 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Porto will have the money to buy Ganso! Santos is being really hard-headed about selling him and Neymar.... They already refused a big proposal of Real Madri for Neymar....

But if he goes, it will be after the mundials in dezember... Here in Brasil people really want to see Santos and Neymar versus Barcelona and Messi....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saintz0r's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as i know Ganso had proposals from Milan and Inter...
    Still, I'm not one of his fans, he never plays a good game when it matters, whether it's a derby or a final game he's always hiding in the pitch. Neymar is the complete opposite!

On other news, Ronaldinho Gaucho is getting back on shape, top scorer of Brasileirão and making awesome games! \o/
    Flamengo is playing right now btw, so i'm back to the tv hahhahaha

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah sadly i think you are right. Porto already got 2 players from Santos : Danilo and Alex Sandro.
    As you are Brazilian and you seem to enjoy soccer, what do you think about them?

And Porto is going to face Barcelona in the end of August for the "Supertaça Europeia 2011" and though i know that Barça is better than us, actually Barça is better than any other team in the world by ..... a lot, i still have at least the hope that we won't be crushed without showing our talent.

And based on what i have seen i think that sooner or later Neymar is going to come to RM.

And i think that the negotiation between Porto and Santos, had Corinthians in the middle. I think that if Ganso is sold to a Brazilian team the max price is only 30 millions of euros and if it is sold to the exterior it is 50 million euros. So some kinda of deal between Porto and Corinthians is being talked on the news, but i don't really think this is a very "nice" of trying to get a player

Quote Originally Posted by Saintz0r View Post
    As far as i know Ganso had proposals from Milan and Inter...
    Still, I'm not one of his fans, he never plays a good game when it matters, whether it's a derby or a final game he's always hiding in the pitch. Neymar is the complete opposite!
    Those teams definitely have more financial power than Porto's, but Porto is a team that every year is very consistent. I think that Manchester United is the only one that has more participations in the Champions League than Porto, but i am not sure. If Porto doesn't sell some players like Hulk, Joao Moutinho or Falcão with Ganso this would be one of the strongest teams that Porto ever had. We already have players that are promising starts on the future like Iturbe ... but right now Porto still needs a strong midfield, and a duo composed by Joao Mountinho and Ganso would be a dream .... if Ganso proves to be as good as what we expect

Btw why the hell isn't Hulk called to the Brazilian National Team ?
    I know you guys have a lot of good players, but Hulk at least deserves a chance. I think he has quality to be at least in the "bank".

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Because the coach insist in calling robinho when he is not playing well for ages!

Danilo is awesome man! He can play in the middle or in the right side...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope so

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had enough of all this stupid sneijder gossip. Hurry up and just sign him already. We need a strong midfielder and he's perfect for us. FU fergie.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Its Begun. Every year...Damn you football. I shall hand over my heart and soul yet again as you rip it to shreds. ;_;

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

And Brazil can't win one game against a good team! It is about time the coach (or manager is more correct?) starts to think again his formation and ideas!!!

Andre Santos, who made that mistake, and Dani Alves were on vacation and without training for about a month. He could rethink about calling Marcelo and obviously Hernanes (Brazil needs someone who can shoot well from far). Then Ganso don't play an important game here, a classic, against the first place in the National league (that is in the middle here), and Ganso only plays the final 20 minutes? Who was in his place? Fernandinho!?

Germany has a good team, but there are at least 3 better coachs than Mano... Jorped must know Luis Felipe Scolari....

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

QPR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A SHAMEFUL PERFORMANCE TO WATCH!

I was concerned by the fact that they didn't spend or sign many free players this summer. Maybe, it's not too late but they're going to have a hard time this season...probably as difficult/bad as West Ham in the Championship league tbh. I hope they stay up. I really enjoyed watching them last season. =/

Arsenal... BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe Liverpool drew...
    Suarez should have scored that penalty!
    Hope Stoke beat Chelsea and West Brom beat Man Utd (yeah right ) tomorrow s

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched the Liverpool game. All I got to say, is that Sunderlands tie goal was very handsome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The drawing lots for the Champions League group stage is going to take place today. Are you guys excited about that?

Credits:Shinsatsu

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed I am. Even though Malmo fell against Zagreb (3-4 agg) and will resort to Europa League (same goes for FC Copenhagen) I'm still very excited about the drawing today.

Also, give Carroll ten games in Pool with Suarez, and then we'll see who's complaining about what transfer!!!
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I am definitely going to follow the lots. Even though Porto is at the first lot, we can still face very strong opponents. I just hope that we are not the unlucky ones that have Manchester City in the group. But no matter the group i have confidence that we are going to pass

And tomorrow Barça-Porto game I can't really wait for it

Barça is not going to be at full force, since Piqué and Puyol are not going to play, but we Porto are in a more terrible situation. We don't have Falcao, that went after money of a much inferior team, even though he could possibly be in a any of the big teams. Alvaro Pereira is much likely going to be sold to Chelsea and he wasn't even called for the game. And i don't know why but Fernando still hasn't being called * another one that is prolly going to be transfer, to Italy much likely* and without him we have to play with Souza that isn't still a very good choice imo.
    It will be needed a miracle for my team to win

Thread Closed
Page 30 of 134 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast