Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 128 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2003

Thread: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

  1. #1906
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Why would the ref stop Adriano? that's what I don't get. He's not breaking any rules, he's just being a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #1907
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Why would the ref stop Adriano? that's what I don't get. He's not breaking any rules, he's just being a douche.
    He was taking unfair advantage of a situation that he would never normally have been in. If the ball's being kicked up field to the opposing keeper, you can't then steal the ball.

  4. #1908
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    It's not against the rules...it's just looked down upon

  5. #1909
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Japan
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Well, a good first half from PSG unfortunately they couldn't score but they're far more dangerous than Barcelona. I really hope they're gonna score in the 2nd half because they deserve it. Lucas is such a beast, he's the more dangerous right now but Ibra can be dangerous anytime he wants. So i'm really looking forward the 2nd half.

    As for the other game, not really interesting atm and i doubt Juventus comes back from a 3-0 lead by Bayern from the previous game.

    Let's see what the second half brings!

  6. #1910
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    That goal has given this match the life it needed. Barca have looked like they don't have that cutting edge without Messi and now that they're losing, they're forced to bring on an injured Messi.

    ---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

    Mandzukic has put this tie to bed with an away goal, which means that Juve would need four goals to move on. Unfortunately, Mandzukic will miss the first leg of the SFs, assuming that Bayern progress.

    ---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

    Pedro gets a goal, so they are now back winning this tie.

    ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

    Why does every Barca victory leave me with such a bad taste in the mouth? Is it that it was suspect at all times?

  7. #1911
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    No, it's because you're butthurt

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1912
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    No, it's because you're butthurt
    lol, at least we beat them last season. :P Although we had to survive Fabregas diving to win a penalty (Messi bricked it off the crossbar, which was an awesome moment as we all got to point and laugh at him) and Alexis looking around and then falling and acting like he'd been killed when Terry didn't nudge him too hard.

    ______________

    Don't be a troll by liking Gary's post, Hardy.

  10. #1913
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    lol, at least we beat them last season. :P Although we had to survive Fabregas diving to win a penalty (Messi bricked it off the crossbar, which was an awesome moment as we all got to point and laugh at him) and Alexis looking around and then falling and acting like he'd been killed when Terry didn't nudge him too hard.

    ______________

    Don't be a troll by liking Gary's post, Hardy.
    B-U-T-T-H-U-R-T


  11. #1914
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Sorry, I found it funny

    ...

    + you owe me my fan league match for 2 weeks now, I have the right to like people insulting you
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  12. #1915
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    At the very least, Bayern, Barca, and Madrid are the three most consistent and probably best teams in Europe. Chelsea was the fourth member of the bunch last season (we weren't the fourth best team in the world, however) and this year Dortmund are the fourth team at the party.

  13. #1916
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Japan
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    I can't believe Barca won, they only get their spirit back because Messi joined. It's sad to say but without Messi, Barcelona wouldn't have made it... And PSG missed so many occasions, they could have won this game easily but they kept on missing. Ibra wasn't at his best, Lavezzi kept falling and missed some really good plays...

    Ancelotti should have changed Lavezzi way before the last 10 mns... But whatever, at least people recognized that PSG is a dangerous team and that they're capable of beating Barcelona because we didn't lose but tied the two games sadly the 2-2's game was at Paris and not in Camp Nou.

    Bayern won, no big surprise. They're really monsters this year. I hope RM gets FCB for the SF and that we have a Dortmund vs Bayern. I'm rooting for the underdog ''Dortmund'' now!

    Still fucking piss that Barca passed...

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #1917
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Sorry, I found it funny

    ...

    + you owe me my fan league match for 2 weeks now, I have the right to like people insulting you
    Yeah, it's true, I do. It'll happen, but it still didn't make you any less of a troll.

    Do you love Messi, given that you're Argentinian?

  16. #1918
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    2,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    A German team winning the CL in Wembley, that would be awesome

  17. #1919
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    I can't believe Barca won, they only get their spirit back because Messi joined. It's sad to say but without Messi, Barcelona wouldn't have made it... And PSG missed so many occasions, they could have won this game easily but they kept on missing. Ibra wasn't at his best, Lavezzi kept falling and missed some really good plays...

    Ancelotti should have changed Lavezzi way before the last 10 mns... But whatever, at least people recognized that PSG is a dangerous team and that they're capable of beating Barcelona because we didn't lose but tied the two games sadly the 2-2's game was at Paris and not in Camp Nou.

    Bayern won, no big surprise. They're really monsters this year. I hope RM gets FCB for the SF and that we have a Dortmund vs Bayern. I'm rooting for the underdog ''Dortmund'' now!

    Still fucking piss that Barca passed...
    Don't forget about that really questionable penalty Alexis won back in the first match. :P

    Here's something to think about, however. The refs weren't blatantly against you. It's not like the 08/09 SF where that ref, while he did rightfully send the Barca player off, refused to give us four penalties. I do think that in all of the hatred for Tom Henning Ovrebo, Chelsea fans do tend to forget that he did send off a Barca player along the way, it's just that the fact that he didn't bury the match is what angers us. Interesting, they won when they were a man down and then we won when we were a man down.

    ---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    A German team winning the CL in Wembley, that would be awesome
    An English team won at the Allianz Arena, so it would definitely be the reverse if it happens this season.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; April 10, 2013 at 04:05 PM.

  18. #1920
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Yeah, it's true, I do. It'll happen, but it still didn't make you any less of a troll.

    Do you love Messi, given that you're Argentinian?
    Not at all, I've already said it. I refused to admit he was the best until last year. But after what happened in this last 5 or 6 years there's no doubt he is.

    It's not that I love him, I just think that the guy is a beast, the best ever, and I enjoy watching him play if I can (even though Barcelona's matches bore me like hell). I've always liked RM more (except at Dinho's time) and in Spain the only team I kinda support is Real Sociedad.

    In this CL I actually want exactly the same as Nast, Barcelona vs RM and Bayern vs Dortmund, with Borussia winning the cup.

    ---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    Also, I usually post videos of him because the media spams them like hell here (and those videos are quite interesting ) and in Argentina we actually joke about how godlike he is.

    Btw, my favourite player is Ponzio from River Plate.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


Thread Closed
Page 128 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts