Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

Thread: Sakura

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member cari-hime's Avatar
    Country
    Ecuador
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Sakura

Ok, i know this forum's been dead long time since TRC ended (which is too bad for me)

But i have a very spoiler-ing question:
    Spoiler show

somebody plz answer me.

Because what i actually think that happened is:
    Spoiler show

Does anybody agree with me?
    CaRi RoDas
    those who know the world know it's not just ONE...
    --♥ a cRaZy DiaMonD♣
    ♥*❀la chik anime x 100pre!!!❀*•

Tsubasa Wiki, Calling all TRC fans!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member cari-hime's Avatar
    Country
    Ecuador
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakura

ppl pleaseeeee answer me is someone still here on this forum?? plzzz
    CaRi RoDas
    those who know the world know it's not just ONE...
    --♥ a cRaZy DiaMonD♣
    ♥*❀la chik anime x 100pre!!!❀*•

Tsubasa Wiki, Calling all TRC fans!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ZaCloud's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm here, I check back fairly often (at least once a week ^_^;; ). I've just been having too many hard times to think very hard and get creative enough to discuss much. >.< I wanna finish my fanfic too, but I'm currently in a lot of pain from an amusement-park accident. Blaaah!

It was indeed a good question, that last one asked.
    Hyuu Hyuuuu~!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually this is how I understand it but I'm not sure if its correct.. (I forgot some of events also because its such a long time I've read this manga)...

The real Sakura (also known as Tsubasa-hime) was abducted by Fei wong Reed (chap. 195-196) during the purification process (7th day). Real Syaoran saw black wings on her during abduction (the curse) and was sent back once more to his world where Yuuko treated his wounds that he received from Fei Wong. Yuuko said real Syaoran's father (clone syaoran) already paid a price for his treatment (chap. 197). Then Tsubasa Li (a.k.a. real Syaoran) wished to Yuuko to go back to Clow country to save real Sakura but there was a price to be paid (I forgot what was it..).

I think that the key factor was Tsubasa Li's chance/choice on grabbing Tsubasa-hime's hand during the abduction. If he was able to save Sakura that time, FWR won't be able to clone Sakura but as I think of it, if there's no clone Sakura, he won't have parents. CCS timeline was somehow in between from the timeline of TRC and then somewhere once more in between, produced a different future timeline on TRC.

Quote Originally Posted by cari-hime View Post
    Because what i actually think that happened is:
    Spoiler show

Does anybody agree with me?
    I agree that Fei Wong was able to made the cloning & swapping because of his ambition/wish and also scattering of the feathers (real Sakura's memories).
    But not solely only to Fei Wong's plans, the choices also made by the main characters (c.Syaoran, c. Sakura, Tsubasa li, Tsubasa-hime, though i must include Yuuko & Clow Reed because they affect the timeline also, dunno if Watanuki will also..) produces different future outcomes (different or deviation of time & world) & there's the case of time-space-loop (which my mind goes...).

Here's a timeline of events from tsubasa.wikia where most of the series of events are explained, hope it might help you...