Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Here we are again,
First off, to celebrate the [color=red][b]1st OFFCIAL YEAR of MangaHelpers. Congratulations MH! Wow, I can't believe time passed so quickly during my time in MH. And now, Garaku has his "half" completed commentary, which can be viewed thankfully because of this new "board" we have known as the [color=blue]"OP Reviews". Anyways, I'm White Silver to those who don't know me (formerly known as Kunai Jutsu). Garaku and I are taking over the OP reviews done by [color=red]Gold Knight so we stand by your support for more OP reviews to come. So, keep checking our signatures for any "updates".
Thanks to Cez and Kokotas for the Scans and for your support as well!!
Alright now to begin, are you ready????
[font=verdana][color=red][size=1]*Note: This is NOT A 10 COMMENTS SECTION, you may see more than that, this is one of them. And secondly, I'm enforcing spoiler tags (for the sake of scrolling problems)
[color=teal]~One Piece Chapter 435: Understand how you feel~
1. [u]Reporting for duty "SIR": Looks like Enel has stumbled upon a....... moon mole??? Well that would explain all the "burrows" inside. Looks like Enel may have a new friend here. And what's with the gun? Strange how the idea of "vaccuum space" doesn't exist in this moon. Well, surely it must have come from earth, I don't see how and why it should be born in the moon, but what could it be?????
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Here's what I think. He has the Devil-Fruit ability to "Fly". Enough to go to the moon. Far-fetched or he has some sort of "spacecraft" that managed to go there!
2. [u]Shipwrights United!: So, Galley-La's Shipwrights are excited at the prospect of building a new Pirate Ship for the Strawhats. With the very same material used in the Oro-Jackson. Surely it's gonna a really strong and sturdy ship, but for how long would it last? After all, Franky mentioned it's the one tree that kept standing regardless of any event including Wars, so there's something about this wood that's really special. Anyways, it's one nakama the Strawhats should surely take care of, well after that really, really sad event of Going Merry! Well, let's see what it would like in the neartime future.
Hmmm... what happened to the fight with Ace and Blackbeard? Must be for another chapter or so!! Or *gulp* the same type of scene where Hidan finished the Nibi without viewing the fight.
3. [u]The news that would change the future: Hopefully, this is something that has NEVER been attempted or should I say attempted "successfully" in this history of Enies Lobby. Now that it's gone, this may spark a lot of fear amongst the people. How on earth could a fully guarded area be breached by a few pirates and manage to come out in "one piece". Now that this is in the news, people may lose faith in the government, something that shouldn't happen! The possibilities regarding this incident may have an increase flow of crime, pirates, and many other notorious communities, that is if they know "what" happened.
Though it looks like Franky's and Galley-La's nakamas are off the hook on this one. Everything is just pointed on the Mugiwara Pirates. Which may cause a lot more fear (there are only 7 in his crew). I guess the government wants the bounties to focused on them, so that people like Blackbeard may come and hunt him down.
4. [u]The "mystery" behind the news: Zoro grins at that sort of trouble, seems he likes the idea of a high bounty. Well, he DID say he wanted the "heavens" to know his name, so his bounty must rise to the level of at least Dragon since EVERYBODY with the exception of his son Luffy knows and fears him. Being with the future pirate king may also increase his fame. As for the "incomplete" news, looks like Ao-kiji was behind it. After all, he is not like other Law-enforcers that uses the "iron hand" to bring justice. Though it seems he just wants to make the targets as minimal as possible, and that would be the Mugiwara Pirates. The real CULPRITS!!
[b][font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]BoffenJL discovered a section in the previous chapters to the reason why the Government has not targeted Galley-La nor Franky's gang, appraently one of Franky's members blurted out that they WERE THE STRAWHATS. Anyways here's the picture:
*Thanks again BoffenJL*
5. [u]How to deal with idiots for "dummies" (1st Edition): Though it seems that Garp's Flaming Fist of Passion does not compare to the "Wrath" of the Nami. The injuries and bruises are beyond compare, even the strongest CP9 technique cannot compare. Fear the Nami, fear her! What kind of pirate crew mercilessly beats up their captain and still not call it mutiny? They really are a dangerous bunch aren't they! Well Luffy deserves it, spending all that money for PARTYING! Well you can't blame him, he is the Captain!
6. [u]Elbaf vs. Mugiwara Pirates, choose your "destiny": Seems like Ussop is in a big dilemma here. If he chooses the path to Elbaf, well he's on his way to become a "brave warrior of the sea". The story changes and he'll come back as hero and rescuer when the emergency strikes. I don't see that happening but it's just one possibility. On the other hand, because of his last battle with Luffy, he may have to live the life as SOGEKING, to adventure and a replacement for Ussop. But it seems to me, like Sanji is up to set things straight!
7. [u]Up to the sky, now down below to the sea!: Wow, what an ADVENTURE, first they get to see the sky now they have to travel down the sea! Which I surely doubt with a SHIP, UNLESS Franky modifies it to transform into a submarine. Well, he did say he wants it to travel anywhere, so we're going to find out shall we? But then again, how is it called an island if it's "under the sea"?? Hmm... another Jules Verne "rip-off", first he moon-travel now undersea-travel is brought into the story. We may see a very important person there, a Shichibukai known as Jimbei. In case you forget, he was the partner of Arlong who ruined Nami's village.
8. [u]What "dreams" may come: Looks like Kokoro-san has TOTALLY ruined the image of a mermaind in Sanji's mind. So if we're going to see mermen like Arlong, don't tell me mermaids are of the same type, or do they really come in a form of half-human half-fish form? Anyways, I'm way to excited to find out. An undersea water adventure may bring some good fortune to the Mugiwara Pirates, first of all tom-San the Shipwright must've come from there (being a merman himself), so we may see a LOT of talented people or maybe a new "fish" sword for Zoro!!
9. [u]The Furorian Triangle: Is Oda implementing one of the most notorious sea's name the "Bermuda Triangle" into his story? It could very well be. What does Furorian mean? Until that is explained, I can't comment this any further.
[b][font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]Looks like Baxteristic has made a "startling" discovery! The other half of the Grandline is ALSO bordered by the Red Line. Here's the picture:
As we know, the First Red Line takes the ship through the reverse mountain. But I don't think it applies here, so possibly, just possibly the Furorian Triangle maybe a vortex or some sort of travel device that would allow a Ship to pass "under" the 2nd Red Line. Merman Island may be beneath it. Many thanks to Baxterstic for finding the picture!
10. [u]The Bermuda Triangle Equivalent: Well, looks like Oda DID implement the very same idea for the Burmuda's notoriety. Ships getting lost in a triangle, never to be seen again? Yes, most definitely. But what intrigues me is that a haunted ship that sails that sea! Who could be behind it? Davy Jones himself? Or is it another governement "conspiracy". All I know is, Luffy is going to have another problem over there, maybe before meeting the Blackbeard pirates.
10. [u]The adventure begins NOW!: Gosh I have been waiting for this forever. Finally, the ship is completed by Franky himself with a DON! What wonders awaits them in the Furorian Triangle? What dangers lurks in those waters, find out in the next chapter of ONE PIECE!
OOhh, my spine is tingling, as soon as the mysteries are revealed more just opened up. This just feels like an RPG game, only I don't get to play the character! This new ship, and the dreams of the Mugiwara lies ahead in the "New World".
11. [u]THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR: Finally, we get to see the bounties of the Mugiwara. Luffy is an astonishing 300 MILLION BELI. That's 3 times the amount he had before, I guess beating Lucci was such an amazing feat after all! Zoro is in with a 120 MILLION, slightly "over the benchmark", but I believe had the story gone public, he may have reached 200 MILLION. Yes, I think it's still to small for him.
Nico Robin's bounty has increased by 10 MILLION, well she didn't do much though, but being with Mugiwara pirates is the most likely reason why her bounty has increased slightly. Nami on the other hand has only 16 MILLION beli. Again, had the public known the true story, that bounty is way below for Nami. It's a good thing since she may be just a little bit in the dark. Sogeking has 30 MILLION, the equivalent of Arlong. Well, I guess it all boils down to his "sniping" skills. If he had defeated a CP9 member in public that would've been a different story. Chopper is a small 50 Beli, which is insane by the way. Again this proves that the story of the Mugiwara has not been fully shown in public!
Poor Sanji, this is what happens when you become 007. *SMIRK* *SMIRK* *crawls to the ground holding stomach*. HAHAHHAHAH LOL!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!! Anyways, it's an astonishing *giggle* 77 MILLION BELI. *giggle* *laughs* But here's what I don't get *stops to breath*.. they've managed to get a picture of Nami in a Bikini, why not Sanji???? It's just too weird how they manage to get their photos without the Mugiwara Pirates finding out!
[b][font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]Thanks to goofy_man and Voldy18 for the corrections. Arlong's bounty is 20 million while Nico Robin's bounty has just increased by 1 Million, not 10!! Sorry about that!!
12. [u]A new Nakama: For those who believed that Franky is about to be the new Nakama of the Mugiwara crew, give yourself a big pat on the back! You are right! Actually it kinda fits into the story don't you think. With a bounty of 44 Million, that's not a lot! But then a proper shipwright in the crew will prove a valuable asset, especially when this guy is a Cyborg! And now there are 8!
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yet another unexpected chapter this is. A new ship and a new crew member on board. We have yet to find out about Ussop/Sogeking to be united with the crew or his destination to Elbaf. The story's pace is good and steady, lots of interesting revelations that is to be revealed soon. The island of Merman may prove the next destination where Jimbei (the Shichibukai)may meet the Mugiwara Pirates. Once again a he may have some unfinished business with Luffy after what he did to his partner Arlong! Thanks for your viewing. SO COMMENT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes Sanji, I feel you *smirk* really..... (dies laughing)!
very funny and entertaining
appreciate you taking time to do this
Mmmm... Didn't Robin have 79.000.000 before? So that would be 1.000.000 more.
Oh and I also lol'd at Sanji's bounty picture. Just priceless.
Usopp has it best, he just can pretend he isn't Sogeking if need be.
Nice as usual!
Errors in your comments:
--Arlong's bounty was 20 million Belli, 10 million BELOW Usopp/SogeKing's bounty....
--voldy's right on Robin...it's only a 1 million Belli increase for her, not 10 million like you pointed out.
Great job, anyhow!!
Hehe totally got the Spongebob and Lil Mermaid reference ... though not quite sure about the insurance one...
How'd you come up with the moon mole theory by the way? I'm sorry if I seem slow, but I just can't make a mole out of it....
Furorian Triangle...hmm... I think someone said that it meant darkness or something... either way it is definitely cursed!
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]@Mugen: Thanks for the compliments!!
@Voldy18: Yes apparently there's a mistake in the bounty, I'll go to correct it! Too bad Sanji didn't have the same impression as the other guys who got the bounties. As for Ussop, I think thing will turn out fine!
@Mugiwara_no_Jack: Thanks a lot!
@goofy_man: You know what, I should hire you for auditing my comments before I post it!!
@Garaku: Well, you know mole's "dig", so I assumed that it was a mole, a moon mole that is. As for the insurance joke, well you know you can get insurance when you're in some sort of accident, although this doesn't apply to the pirates right? Did you check the pictures, we used the same ones for about 70 - 80%, WEIRRRDD!!
So Furorian means darkness eh?? Hmm... yup, it's definitely a kind of route 66!
*Goes to update comments*
well your number 1 fan is back, after work and all.
Eventhough you and Garaku have alot of thought and discussion before decided to do the comments seperately. I want to support both of you but just can't since one spoiler another. Anyway. Good job! I like the way you give credit to other.
Well i just gonna quote myself from the other post.
Originally Posted by movingstone
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Thanks for your support! Me and Garaku really thank you at the bottom of our hearts. Even moreso for me, being my Number 1 fan (want an autograph??).Originally Posted by movingstone
Well anyways, for your comment no:
6. It is said that Arlong and Jimbei were teammates, surely Jimbei maybe as cruel as Arlong but calm and collected as Mihawk. Remember the Shichibukai are all "notorious" pirates that gave up their title for the government, so there must be something about Jimbei that we do not know. And being in the Underwater Territory, Luffy may be in one big disadvantage!
11. Well the comments are here, so you'll have to wait again next week for the next chapter's comments!!
Don't bother with 4Kids, surely many people know the sad truth, and to those who don't we must broadcast it (the original) in front of their faces!!
I do, really doOriginally Posted by White Silver
Yup to 6 and 11 and don't bother. and what with "for your comment no"?Originally Posted by White Silver
Anyway I gonna change something in my personal menu so that it show i am your #1 fan. (maybe a banner but I don't have one and don't know how to put in the signature)
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]It's "number"!!Originally Posted by movingstone
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hmm... you know you can request for your own personal title, like me "White Ace". As for the signature you can go to your Personal CP on your left hand menu then click "Forum Profile Information". Scroll below and you can see a signature text box, you can place in text or pictures if you remember the [img] tag then you're fine to put in pictures. If you want to place pictures in your sig, you have to apply for photobucket or imageshack to upload your pics, then you can paste the link under your [img] tag!! Thanks for appreciating me a lot (you'll make signatures eh), why not send some *paint* products in my paint thread.Quote:
Oh, and cool can i have a personal title. YIKEOriginally Posted by White Silver
and sexy avatar.!! But not as sexy as manga helper.
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Are you sure about that movingstone-san *eyes sparkle with pure evil with horn coming out of the head*Originally Posted by movingstone
sure about the own personal titleOriginally Posted by White Silver
and sure about Manga helper if the avatar could show the lower part a bit then I am not so sure.
wait its your dream girl so if i adore her. You will murder me. So I will not speak the truth (eyes sparkle with pure evil horn coming out of the head)
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes definitely, you can request any admin to do that for you!Originally Posted by movingstone
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You have noooo idea!!!Quote:
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]*Turns into Yamato's threatening face* I hope you'll look for somewhere else, right movingstone-san?? *pats movingstone's back*Quote: