Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: White Silver's One Piece Commentary (Chapter 435)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: White Silver's One Piece Commentary (Chapter 435)

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes definitely, you can request any admin to do that for you!

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You have noooo idea!!!

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]*Turns into Yamato's threatening face* I hope you'll look for somewhere else, right movingstone-san?? *pats movingstone's back*
    lol you almost as funny as One Piece (huge compliment) anyway so that we don't get too offtopic. Anyway, I stop spamming now.

Anybody. When you think captain Morgan and Kuro and Gin will showed up again? Next chapter? or next volume? or next year? (oh this is more offtopic so just ignore me, and just compliment and comment on how great whiteace-sama and his work)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by movingstone
    lol you almost as funny as One Piece (huge compliment) anyway so that we don't get too offtopic. Anyway, I stop spamming now.
    [font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yeah we should! Haha, funny as One Piece!! Though you got a "few" extra posts at that!!

Quote Quote:
    Anybody. When you think captain Morgan and Kuro and Gin will showed up again? Next chapter? or next volume? or next year? (oh this is more offtopic so just ignore me, and just compliment and comment on how great whiteace-sama and his work)
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Well if it's a prediction regarding the next chapter, I don't think this is offtopic. Maybe we will see them, but not in the Grandline! I'm pretty sure halfway they'll go back to the 4 Blues (East, West, North and South) before going back to finish the trip on the GrandLine. Thanks again for your compliments!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooppsss.. real life caught up to me, and I'm quite busy this weekends. But the trouble ends already, and now, I'm here ^_^

Let start with first thing first. Now, I'm impressed on how Franky is letting the Galley-La to help him building his dream ship. If it's only Iceburg, it's understandable. Perhaps Franky knows that he needs the best to build the best ship.

About the news of Franky Family and Galley-La, yeah, I thought so that they'll be not given bounty at all. But, it doesn't mean that the Marines will leave them alone, especially if Spandam is still alive. However, I agree that somehow he bounty has been a trend. It seems like pirates are racing to get their bounties raised. But do they think that what'll happened after that?

As for the SH bounties, it was shocking on two sense. Shocking that the some bounties went high and some are really stupid. Oh yeah, don't even remind me of Sanji''s pic. Hillarious. Luffy's bounty got raised by 200%!! His bounty is now even higher than the Shicibukai Kuma! And not too far from Flamingo's. What happened to Chopper. Look Chopper is a reindeer. The problem is can 50 belli can even buy a reindeer? Totally underestimated

This chapter, while not being so fun for me, but the bounties announcement covered the whole chapter. Yeah, for me, it's a relaxing chapter, so it's expected after such a long shocking arc.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baxteristic

As for the SH bounties, it was shocking on two sense. Shocking that the some bounties went high and some are really stupid. Oh yeah, don't even remind me of Sanji''s pic. Hillarious. Luffy's bounty got raised by 200%!! His bounty is now even higher than the Shicibukai Kuma! And not too far from Flamingo's. What happened to Chopper. Look Chopper is a reindeer. The problem is can 50 belli can even buy a reindeer? Totally underestimated
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes, like I said, the fights between the Strawhats and the CP9 are kept in the dark with the exception of Luffy. Had everybody witnessed each fight, they would know how extremely dangerous they are. Especially for Franky!

Quote Quote:
    This chapter, while not being so fun for me, but the bounties announcement covered the whole chapter. Yeah, for me, it's a relaxing chapter, so it's expected after such a long shocking arc.
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Well, it was quite fun for me! And I agree on the bounty revelation, great way to keep the pace. It seems that every chapter we see something new!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity The Boff's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Comment 3 show

3. [u]The news that would change the future: Hopefully, this is something that has NEVER been attempted or should I say attempted "successfully" in this history of Enies Lobby. Now that it's gone, this may spark a lot of fear amongst the people. How on earth could a fully guarded area be breached by a few pirates and manage to come out in "one piece". Now that this is in the news, people may lose faith in the government, something that shouldn't happen! The possibilities regarding this incident may have an increase flow of crime, pirates, and many other notorious communities, that is if they know "what" happened.

Spoiler: The news show

Though it looks like Franky's and Galley-La's nakamas are off the hook on this one. Everything is just pointed on the Mugiwara Pirates. Which may cause a lot more fear (there are only 7 in his crew). I guess the government wants the bounties to focused on them, so that people like Blackbeard may come and hunt him down.
    well i see your point here but i think youre forgetting 3 text bubbles that are the reason as to why the Franky Family and the Galley La shipwrights got off the hook, and being that im such a nice guy i have them right here:

Spoiler show

bubble 1: asked by the marine. cause they dont know who the hell these dudes are they dont know about Franky the underworld boss of Water 7. what they have in front of them is a small army. and one of the marine dudes wanted to know who the hell he was fighting.

bubble 2: Zambai was probably not thinking at this moment he just answered in the heat of the moment. they are not Straw hat pirates. but im guessing the adreniline rush in him just wanted him to scream a little.

bubble 3: actually it makes a hell of a lot of difference. by officially declaring themselves as SH pirates, they actually managed to get under the radar off the government. cause when the marines reported back to higher authorities they must have said: the straw hat main crew attacked the cp9 but the rest of them held us at bay, there was about 60 of them.

that must be the reason why its nothing about Franky Family or the shipwrights in the news. cause no one besides them know that they were on Enies Lobby. to the world it was just a bunch of Straw Hats

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]That's a good one BoffenJL, I'll update my commentary now (you'll see it in blue)!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... ya they did declare themselves as part of the Strawhats, but then that still doesn't protect them as indivisuals.
    The marines made it crystal clear that they wanted EVERY single member of the crew when they labeled the great and awsome Chopper with a measly 50 bounty.

Simply like the chapter stated, Aokiji most likely manipulated the government's view on the whole Enies Lobby invasion.

But nice captures anyway
    [b]Be sure to Check out Chopper&#039;s 10 Comments~!<br />431 / 433 / 434 / 435/436
    <br />Newest Release:NEW YEARS SPECIAL

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member goofy_man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Garaku
    Hmm... ya they did declare themselves as part of the Strawhats, but then that still doesn't protect them as indivisuals.
    The marines made it crystal clear that they wanted EVERY single member of the crew when they labeled the great and awsome Chopper with a measly 50 bounty.

Simply like the chapter stated, Aokiji most likely manipulated the government's view on the whole Enies Lobby invasion.
    Yeah, I agree with the point of Aokiji "editing" the story of what happened at Enies Lobby.....wasn't he the one in charge of that location? Forgot if he was....

Speaking of Aokiji...I have a feeling that he is going to gather a special Marine unit to handle the Straw Hats, according to his judgment of Luffy and his crew. Members of that unit would include:
    --Smoker
    --Tashigi
    --Hina
    --Django
    --Fullbody
    Not too sure about Garp, Coby and Helmeppo....but knowing Garp, they'll be included....

Note: If you missed the pattern in the special unit members, stop reading One Piece. Seriously.
    Spoiler: Truth about pervs show

Spoiler: GSD, in a nutshell show

Spoiler: The wisdom of Fuzzy o_O show

Spoiler: Random facts about me show

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, just a thought though, wel if the Red Line is circling the globe, that mean the SH would have to cross it once again at the half point of GL right? So, in your thoughts, is it possible that the Merman Island is actually beneath the Red Line? I mean, they wil not cross it like before or fly over it, but rather dive under it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bax
    don't even remind me of Sanji''s pic. Hillarious.
    Contracting statement, hillarious but not fun. lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoffenJL
    bubble 1: asked by the marine. cause they dont know who the hell these dudes are they dont know about Franky the underworld boss of Water 7. what they have in front of them is a small army. and one of the marine dudes wanted to know who the hell he was fighting.

bubble 2: Zambai was probably not thinking at this moment he just answered in the heat of the moment. they are not Straw hat pirates. but im guessing the adreniline rush in him just wanted him to scream a little.

bubble 3: actually it makes a hell of a lot of difference. by officially declaring themselves as SH pirates, they actually managed to get under the radar off the government. cause when the marines reported back to higher authorities they must have said: the straw hat main crew attacked the cp9 but the rest of them held us at bay, there was about 60 of them.

that must be the reason why its nothing about Franky Family or the shipwrights in the news. cause no one besides them know that they were on Enies Lobby. to the world it was just a bunch of Straw Hats
    genious, good point. and also i thought the navy or marines thought that all of them die die during buster call

Quote Originally Posted by Garaku

Like i said they believe to be dead but Aokiji definitely involved in this. like Robin bounty (she freaking almost kill Spanda, accually she torture him pretty good), and yet not much of a raise

Quote Originally Posted by goofy_man
    Yeah, I agree with the point of Aokiji "editing" the story of what happened at Enies Lobby.....wasn't he the one in charge of that location? Forgot if he was....

Speaking of Aokiji...I have a feeling that he is going to gather a special Marine unit to handle the Straw Hats, according to his judgment of Luffy and his crew. Members of that unit would include:
    --Smoker
    --Tashigi
    --Hina
    --Django
    --Fullbody
    Not too sure about Garp, Coby and Helmeppo....but knowing Garp, they'll be included....

Note: If you missed the pattern in the special unit members, stop reading One Piece. Seriously.
    Garp will not included, since he have to deal with shank and WB. Anyway dun listen to goofyman about everything except "stop reading One Piece" We need more ONe Piece so he can start a mob and destroy 4 kids.

Oh yes, just a thought though, wel if the Red Line is circling the globe, that mean the SH would have to cross it once again at the half point of GL right? So, in your thoughts, is it possible that the Merman Island is actually beneath the Red Line? I mean, they wil not cross it like before or fly over it, but rather dive under it.
    Oh my gosh, no one thought of that, genious, genious. White Silver should put this in first post included credit go to bax.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]That's an interesting point. Yes, I agree I've never thought of the other "half" of the Grandline. But it's already stated, to get to the Merman island, one must pass through the "Furoura Triangle"!

Anyways here are some things we need to find out:

1. Does the Red Line actually circle the globe?

2. Does the Grandline begin at Reverse Mountain and does it END at the reverse mountain?

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyways here are some things we need to find out:

1. Does the Red Line actually circle the globe?

2. Does the Grandline begin at Reverse Mountain and does it END at the reverse mountain?
    I believe it is!
    Spoiler: Chapter 105 Page 08 show

If the 7 islands are at the Reverse Mountain, then the Red Line shown at the middle of the map is at the half point of GL. And as for GL ended at the same spot, maybe it is. I view it as another Reverse Mountain where it exits GL (so one Reverse Mountain for entering GL and one for exit only).

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice job on that review White Silver. I'm sure it took a lot of time, but you did great

My interest in OP is faltering quickly lately so I'm afraid this probably won't be the first time I'll come late to your reviews. Still, I'm sure the OP fans here at MH appreciate it, so thanks. ^^

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe it is!

If the 7 islands are at the Reverse Mountain, then the Red Line shown at the middle of the map is at the half point of GL. And as for GL ended at the same spot, maybe it is. I view it as another Reverse Mountain where it exits GL (so one Reverse Mountain for entering GL and one for exit only).
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Nice one bax, I'll note that in my commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Knight
    Nice job on that review White Silver. I'm sure it took a lot of time, but you did great
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Wow, so the "Comment" master has come and visit. Welcome welcome. I appreciate it. You know what? It really did take a lot of time. I can sort of understand how you're going through with this, but to think you would comment 3 different mangas in a row. The pressure must be unbearable. Well, me and Garaku are here to take that package!

Quote Quote:
    My interest in OP is faltering quickly lately so I'm afraid this probably won't be the first time I'll come late to your reviews. Still, I'm sure the OP fans here at MH appreciate it, so thanks. ^^
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]It does, ah geez, it really is getting interesting by moment! Whether you're late or not, it's really an honor for you to stop by! (Have you tried Garaku's comments?)

And yes, as you can see from this thread, there's a lot of support from OP fans!

[color=red]*Note: Just added Bax's discovery on the Red Line in the comment thread! It's marked in blue so you can't miss it!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the One Piece world is not a planet. It a square. Because they said the island that One Piece was on was the last island on the Grand Line but it nowhere near the Reverse mountain. So to sum it up if the One Piece world is flat square instead of a planet then the Red line and Grand line does not have to circle the whole world (b/c it not a circle)

Another thought, my previous thought is insanely crazy. So I would go with bax on the red line circle the world and that under it is merman island.

I believe it is!

So half of the Grand line where started at one reverse mountain and end at another reverse mountain is unexplore? Since you can only enter and exist, the only way to explore it to cross the calm belt which only the marine can go and what about the Emperors ruling the other half of the Grand Line.

So it should not be 2 Reverse mountain but instead only one, the place where the other reverse mountain is is the merman island. (I am a bit confused myself) (so I wish someone changlenge my thought)

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast