Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you think the next filler arc should be about??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think the next filler arc should be about??

the best

In my opinion the best would be to revist the roots of bleach and do a filler with rukia if they would have continued fighting hollows if renji and byakuya wouldn't have shown up. although it would be a shame because they have lost the charm of bleach with the new animation, like ichigo has a fish face instead of his good old face.

This arc would be perfect because we would have a combo of ichigos school and social life and it would mostly just be sword fighting with hollows instead of Fugly human look a like characters along with shadow fighting, elements, hypnosis, voodo and death breath. Seroiusly Aizen is a terrible villian a normal hollow boss would be so much cool like with the grand fisher, bleach should have taken that route in my opinion.

We could then have more back ground story on ichigo's familey, as the fight with grandfisher was bone chilling with his mum, as you actually cared. Its like wow who gives a **** that orhime was kidnapped they pulled the same stunt with rukia the arc before

Also who cares about back storys for already dead characters, its just gona be corney mush, we already have seen it too many times WTF hollows arnt supposed to have hearts so why are we having all these love relationships with these characters. Theres no really hope for the fillers anyway cause its just recycled fights and scripts even worse then kubos ones.... the last filler was the worse the zampakto designs were just dumb and why would you want to see the same people fighting against themselves with the occasional hadou 33# shot red flame FFS we have seen that 1 move about 1000 times is there no other moves lol
    Last edited by SuperShuter; May 28, 2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the the next filler arcs should be built with 3-5 episode mini stories, and "meanwhile" type of stories.

For example:

-tbtp with what vaizards did after exile
    -tatsuki, and KT crew
    -kon's adventures
    -adventures of yachiru across sereitei
    -hisana

anyway, i don't want a filler right now. the current arc in the manga is going to end in june according the a kubo interview then we get a isshin mini-arc. most likely tbtp.
    Last edited by Revolation; May 28, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: manga spoilers show

Hopefully I've made my point, they won't be a filler like the Bount or Amagai.
    it will be completely different.
    Last edited by igotthegoods; June 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

things i like about this arc: more kon screen time, explaining more about mod souls, explaining more about the properties of the dangai precipe world. all are things i have thought about. the animators did a good job selecting material to further develop. this is how filler should be. developing material the canon doesn't really go into, yet not treading on something the cannon will develop in the future. for example some people wanted a filler arc about isshin. that wouldn't work, because that's the canon's turf. we will learn more about isshin in the future canon and it's being set up right now in the manga.
    developing more into mod souls and the dangai however is quality filler material

Yes so, along with mod souls and the dangai being further explained, what else could be further explained in future filler,as i've said this is how filler should be.

kido corps anyone? I mean kidou needs alot of development. i doubt those 90 hadou spells and bakudo spells have existed since the beginning of time. i believe they were created and standardized for basic teaching at the academy and shinigami use. tough there is much more to kidou than those spells such as what hinamori, urahara,and hacchi through their creative use of kidou. another topic they can shown or what is past the 80th rukongai district for example. it doesn't have to be a whole arc, but a couple episodes.

theres lots more to be explained and clarified. i'm fine with filler if it's this quality, even what happened to vizards after they came to real world, though that could also be a couple of episodes like other filler episodes have dealt with conflicts lasting like 2-3 episodes. hueco mundo could also be more developed and explored. the list goes on. as long as filler doesn't take away possible future canon content as i said above
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2