Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Children in Naruto?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Children in Naruto?

I wonder will we see any children of main heroes in Naruto?
    As far we've seen Kurenai sensei is pregnant, but will this happen to Sakura or Hinata?
    We know that Naruto and Sasuke they overcomed their teachers, but are they mature enough to have children?
    It could give us continuation of manga - Naruto 2: The son of Naruto. In Star Wars for example there is such continuation.
    Or maybe Manga could continue on Konohomaru...
    Last edited by Eprst; May 26, 2010 at 08:07 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Children in Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Eprst View Post
    I wonder will we see any children of main heroes in Naruto?
    As far we've seen Curenai sensei is pregnant, but will this happen to Sakura or Hinata?
    We knoe that Naruto and Sasuke they ocercomed their teachers, but are they mature enough?
    It could give us continuation of manga - Naruto 2: The son of Naruto. In Star Wars for example there is such continuation.
    Or maybe Manga could continue on Konohomaru...
    We will probably see this at the end of the series.
    There are 2 possible endings (if all ends well that is):
    1. standard manga/anime ending with all that ends well with closure of naruto being hokage.
    2. a time skip where the next generation takes/took over form the current generation and also showing naruto as hokage and some of the current generation beside him as advisors (shikamaru head tactical, Sakura head medical), this also probably shows most of them married and having children.

A continuation of the manga seems unlikely unless its in the far future but then it aint a continuation but just a new series based on the old one, it would also require a new title. I think this because the ninja world will probably end a very long peace time and most current immortal villains being dead. For real villains to be created in the narutoverse it requires war and victims (madara, pain and oro come to mind here)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's highly unlikely that Kishimoto wants to continue Naruto after its conclusion. He's got plans and manuscripts for other manga series that he wants to do.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think if kishi is getting the dough why not keep going a sure winner as long as people wants it? I think we will see children in a time skip toward the end. If Kishi decides to make a 3rd "arc" then there could be a timeskip after madara story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

He will only do it for the fans... like toriyma did it with DB GT...
    He was through with the story after Kid Boo was killed...
    i read somewhere that he wasn't satisfied with GT, cause he didn't really want it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriyama didn't do GT. That was Toei Animation, who wanted to try and keep getting profits off the series after the anime ended.

Toriyama wanted to end Dragonball after the Freeza arc, but kept getting pressured into continuing the series. He also wanted to turn Gohan into the main character, but got pressure to keep going with Goku.

He got so fed up with having to continue a popular series and having to change his plans for editors that since DB finished, he has only done one-shots.

I've heard that Kishimoto's editors are already pressuring him to add more characters and use characters that he doesn't like. He was pushed into creating Hebi/Taka by his editors, when he'd just planned to have Sasuke going solo, as I recall.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Toriyama didn't do GT. That was Toei Animation, who wanted to try and keep getting profits off the series after the anime ended.

Toriyama wanted to end Dragonball after the Freeza arc, but kept getting pressured into continuing the series. He also wanted to turn Gohan into the main character, but got pressure to keep going with Goku.

He got so fed up with having to continue a popular series and having to change his plans for editors that since DB finished, he has only done one-shots.

I've heard that Kishimoto's editors are already pressuring him to add more characters and use characters that he doesn't like. He was pushed into creating Hebi/Taka by his editors, when he'd just planned to have Sasuke going solo, as I recall.
    The worse nightmare for a author in a serie are its editors, he should just do as he wishes and to some degree listen to fanbase.....
    Now why are authors always portrait with temper:d

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pijo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh, I never knew that about Dragonball. I guess it explains why it rapidly turned into a massive pile of steaming shit after Goku grew up.

Hopefully this doesn't happen to Naruto.

New Reply