Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Which of the 2 teams do you suppose would win

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grimmjow/Ulquiorra/Byakuya

9 81.82%
  • Nnoitra/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi

2 18.18%
New Reply

Thread: Grimmjow/Ulquiorra/Byakuya vs Nnoitra/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow/Ulquiorra/Byakuya vs Nnoitra/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi

This is a all out battle between the 2 tag teams

Tag Team 1: Pantera Grimmjow | Murcielago Ulquiorra | Shikai Byakuya
    Tag Team 2: Santa Teresa Nnoita | Bankai Hitsugaya | Kenpachi

Which one of the 2 tag teams would win?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grimmjow/Ulquiorra/Byakuya vs Nnoitra/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi

If by Shikai Byakuya you mean that's the maximum level he can reach, he stands little chance of victory against any of the three on the other side. His shikai frankly sucks against anything but mooks. Granted he has flash steps and kido to pull back to, but against a bankai, a release, or Kenpachi that'd only get him so far depending. Bankai Hitsugaya Might be able to take R1 Ulquiorra long enough to get support from one of the other two which would likely seal the deal, Released Nnoitra and Grimmjaw has a rather natural conclusion by virtue of the numbers, and Kenpachi should easily be able to take Byakuya limited to shikai. Given enough time obviously.

All out though provided Byakuya is able to go bankai and Ulquiorra R2, R2 decides it. Even without R2, Ulquiorra and Byakuya together is the main factor that would tip the scales on that side.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Opposite, not the maximum level, the minimum level, meaning Byakuya starts off in Shikai and further progress to Bankai. That would also mean Ulq is already in R1 state and can progress to R2, etc.

I kinda say Team 2 would take it. Hitsugaya would be able to hold off Byakuya by freezing SZ, Nnoitra would dominate Grimmjow up close and Kenpachi could take Ulquiorra, providing he's atleast able to react to his speed and strike him, before he goes R2 and dominates Kenpachi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be close. I would lean towards Nnoitora/Hitsu/Ken by a very small margin. Nnoitora > Grimmjow, and Kenpachi = Byakuya. The main issue is the question of who is stronger between Toshirou and Ulquiorra. I think Toushirou can at least hold out long enough for Nnoitora to jump in after he defeats Grimmjow.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Smit's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Team 1 would destroy team 2 if you really think about it. And the reason i think so is because of team 1 speed. Ulquiorra r1 could blitz masked ichi. And no one in team 2 has shown greater speed then masked ichi. Ken and Noitra dont know or havent show us shunpo or sonido. Hitsu is ok with speed but hasn't shown us anything really impressive. on the other hand Byakuya has Utsusemi and Grimmjow kept up with masked ichi in terms of speed. So i think speed will be the deciding factor here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    This would be close. I would lean towards Nnoitora/Hitsu/Ken by a very small margin. Nnoitora > Grimmjow, and Kenpachi = Byakuya. The main issue is the question of who is stronger between Toshirou and Ulquiorra. I think Toushirou can at least hold out long enough for Nnoitora to jump in after he defeats Grimmjow.
    There is too much of a difference between espada 5 and 4 for it to make a difference. But what if they changed fighting partners:

Uli>Nnoi
    Byakuya>Hitsu
    Grim<Kenpachi

Then both uli and byakuya can gang up on ken.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    There is too much of a difference between espada 5 and 4 for it to make a difference. But what if they changed fighting partners:

Uli>Nnoi
    Byakuya>Hitsu
    Grim<Kenpachi

Then both uli and byakuya can gang up on ken.
    I dont think the difference between 5 and 4 were that large. Nnoitra had been Ichigo's entire fight with Grimmjow and was condifent he'd crushed him. That would mean Nnoitra > Vichigo. And seeing as how he performed against R1 Ulquiorra where he did manage to dodge a few moves I'd say Released Nnoitra would be able to put up a good fight as long as he can react to Ulq's movements. Not only that but he does have the strongest hierro, 6 scythes that were able to cut through Kenpachi and high-speed regeneration.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Arguably Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya would go either way, as the main issue for that battle is whether or not the Ice can freeze the petals, which I'd say is pretty likely. Though it goes without saying that Ulquiorra would beat Nnoitra faster than the other two could beat them, which would be an issue.

New Reply