Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: I'm thinking Naruto will last at least...

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 more months

2 11.76%
  • 6 months

5 29.41%
  • 1 year

4 23.53%
  • ~ 1.5 years

3 17.65%
  • 1.5+ !!

3 17.65%
New Reply
Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's

LOL but at least the anime did a good job hyping Jiraiya, so thumbs up to the anime team!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

in the manga that conversation did happen, but neither kisame nor itachi said that jiraiya would be able to kill them, even if they had back up...kisame simply said that he would be a match for konoha's #1 and one of the seven swordsmen.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/144/08/

he did seem a bit worried, but it wasn't how the manga made it out to be.
    Last edited by bean; October 06, 2008 at 04:19 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DanteSonOfSparda's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I always thought that the statement about Jiraya being able to kill Itachi and Kisame was canon...Good to know it's not, thx for bringing that up

However am I the only one who thinks it's weird for Kisame to call Itachi #1 of the leaf?
    Doesn't that mean that Itachi alone would be stronger than Jiraya and that the assistance of Kisame should secure a win against J-man ???

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanteSonOfSparda View Post
    Lol, I always thought that the statement about Jiraya being able to kill Itachi and Kisame was canon...Good to know it's not, thx for bringing that up

However am I the only one who thinks it's weird for Kisame to call Itachi #1 of the leaf?
    Doesn't that mean that Itachi alone would be stronger than Jiraya and that the assistance of Kisame should secure a win against J-man ???
    it could have been a mistranslation, like kisame could have said konoha's #1 uchiha. But then again kisame has always been cocky. Bold statements like that in the manga are like assholes, everyone has one, so it's hard to tell which one is true.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Omri645's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

If the jinnchuriki is dying while the bijuu is inside him,the bijuu dies too?
    and is it said what will happen to naruto if he relase all the nine-tails?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Omri645 View Post
    If the jinnchuriki is dying while the bijuu is inside him,the bijuu dies too?
    Yes, I dunno if its stated bluntly in the manga, but the Kyuubi certainly gave an indication.

Quote Quote:
    and is it said what will happen to naruto if he relase all the nine-tails?
    I think it's stated he will have nine tails and will likely become the Kyuubi. Since the kyuubi would have control over naruto's mind and will have a body resembling itself.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; October 09, 2008 at 06:10 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Yes, I dunno if its stated bluntly in the manga, but the Kyuubi certainly gave an indication.

I think it's stated he will have nine tails and will likely become the Kyuubi. Since the kyuubi would have control over naruto's mind and will have a body resembling itself.
    actually, he seemed kinda sarcastic when he said it. I think that if the container dies, the bijuu is released or lost for a while. However, there have been hints in the manga that if the jin dies so does the bijuu. Kisame and itachi were worried about the yonbi dying on them before the extraction. Bijuus intervene on the jin's behalf if they feel the jin is going to die. Who knows though. I think bijuus are immortal, so I don't think they can die.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

For the Bijyuu question, it might be possible for a Bijyuu to outlive past its Jinchuuriki since in the most recent chapter we are shown the 3 tails host while the manga states the 3 tails is hostless in the current timeline so there seems to be a way for the Bijyu to escape its bonds with its host.

Ok my question has 2 parts relating to a same issue.

Part I:
    Perhaps it is in a databook, but does anyone know the nature/name of the jutsu shinobis use to 'poof' away from battle? I'm assuming it must be Shunshin, but I'm uncertain.

A few examples of it are this:
    - Kabuto uses it here
    - Kabuto uses it again here
    - Kabuto, Oro and Sasuke use it here
    - Hidan and Kakuzu use it here
    The smoke reminds me of the Kuchiyose type "appear, disappear" trick, but the only jutsu we know that works like Kuchiyose is Hiraishin and obviously not all these people know it.

Part II:
    If it is that easy to "poof" away from battle, why don't people use that more often? Couldn't you just poof from a bad situation into a safer place?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance ^_^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

as for the poofing thing, it could just be a smoke bomb combined with a henge or a genjutsu...in most situations, or all the ones you listed, they were in a position (the ones that poofed away) where they could run away and their opponents wouldn't put up a chase. If people wanted to put up a chase, it might actually be easy to catch them, but it seems that's a plothole no jutsu used for when one side knows that the other side isn't going to fight anymore.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any reason for the eye bleeding when casting Amaterasu vs any other MS jutsu? Seems Tsukiyomi and Susanoo do not yield a bleeding eye and I do not remember Itachi's eye bleeding after he used Amaterasu pre-timeskip.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I think because it is due to the heavy strain Amaterasu puts on the eye, when it is formed.
    Susnaoo is still in the shade, However, both eyes were blind after using Susanoo, and i presume from Zetzu's surprised look and comment, that it is the first/second time Itachi used it.

As for pre-time Amaterasu, Itachi had used the MS jutsu from a normal Sharingan, not from the MS-sharingan. Perhaps it is a lighter version of it, since it is preformed through indirectly(not from the MS- shape sharingan) and the after-effects weren't as great as in the Uchiha fight.

PS:
    I remember reading some time ago, that Tsukyoumi is a spiritual power, causing mental pain;Amaterasu was the material power and Susanoo was the mix of power at the same time.
    Last edited by Baron Hugenstein; October 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Is there any reason for the eye bleeding when casting Amaterasu vs any other MS jutsu? Seems Tsukiyomi and Susanoo do not yield a bleeding eye and I do not remember Itachi's eye bleeding after he used Amaterasu pre-timeskip.
    I agree with the sarry about the strain that Amaretsu puts on the body. We've only seen Amaretsu 4 times and and 3 of those times the user eyes were bleeding. I think it bleeds when the user is already strained his body from prior battle (like Itachi after Tsukiyomi, Sasuke after his fight with Itachi and once again on Hachibi).

Itachi used Amarestu when he ran from Jiraiya but no bleeding occured, likely cuz his body wasn't as heavily strained from prior battle. Itachi's eyes bled against Sasuke cuz the failure of Tsukiyomi caused his body a lot of strain. Sasuke has used Amarestu when he is in pretty bad shape and thus could be why his eyes bleed or it could have something to do with it being a transplanted technique.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shippuuden: Pein Rinnegan and Voice Retcon?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but after watching the latest episode of Shippuuden I couldn't help but observe there has been a change in the colouring of Pein's Rinnegan, seen here in the screencap taken of his appearances in episode 17 and 81, respectively.

His voice also sounds deeper in the earlier episodes to my ear, and as far as I'm aware his seiyu hasn't changed, so I'm rather curious as to why these aspects of his character have been altered. Is it a retcon at Kishimoto's request or just the director of the anime changing things? If anyone else knows why I'd be interested to find out

Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shippuuden: Pein Rinnegan and Voice Retcon?

The anime got the eyes wrong the first time, so fixed it up later on.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shippuuden: Pein Rinnegan and Voice Retcon?

Ahh right, thanks for that ; though someone should notify 9mmsfx.com as their Rinnegan lenses are based on the old design x3

New Reply
Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast