Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: I'm thinking Naruto will last at least...

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 more months

2 15.38%
  • 6 months

2 15.38%
  • 1 year

3 23.08%
  • ~ 1.5 years

3 23.08%
  • 1.5+ !!

3 23.08%
New Reply
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1304

Thread: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto episode 71

the episode where oro fights sarutobi

oro summons a third casket and sarutobi stops it...
    who was supposed to be in the third casket?

cant be minato because he was sealed

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: naruto episode 71

This scene in the anime was actually quite different from the manga.
    In the manga the coffin never actually appeared. Oro just says that "It seems it didn't work.", right after the second coffin appeared. Because Yondaime was already sealed in the Shinigami's stomach. Maybe Oro didn't know that Yondaime couldn't be brought back?
    In the anime you can see the number 4 on the third coffin that appears, obviously that's meant to be Yondaime.
    That 4 never appeared in the manga so we can't be 100 % sure who it was, but it seems like most people agree that it was Yondaime, even the animators tought so.

I'm guessing this thread will be moved or merged or deleted soon though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KaitenV's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Frown Is Tobi the same person as Uchiha Madara

I understand that Tobi is Obito, but is he also the same person as Uchiha Madara?
    Tons of Online Manga
    Click to visit OtakuHelpers.com and download the latest anime torrents + read manga online!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Tobi the same person as Uchiha Madara

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara and the current Tobi are different, but Madara could have been Tobi. The two could have shared the same identity as masked man claiming to be Madara.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They are not the same person, but I believe that Tobi has Madara's DNA along with Hashirama's.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seelentau's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, my dear Naruto fans
    Today I come to you in search of a certain WSJ issue. In this issue, a special mini databook of Naruto and One Piece was included, called 週刊少年ジャンプ2大HERO BOOK. I want to buy this issue, but I have no clue which it is.
    The only reference I can give you is the Naruto chapter published in this magazine should have a number from 245-250. I don't know when those chapters (or the relating issues) were published.
    I've searched for it the whole day without a result, so please help me.

And no, I absolutely don't know if this is the correct thread for such questions^^'

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's

Try asking in this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...C-Talk/page133
    I think you'll be more successful there.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seelentau's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's

k, danke

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

How did Nagato get Rinnegan ?

During the 3rd shinobi war, the 3 Sanin would find the orphans including Nagato. Jiraya would notice that Nagato has Rinnegan. But when Tobi fights with Konan, he would explain that he merely is taking back the Rinnegan that he gave to Nagato?

If Tobi really is the person who awakened the Rinnegan or gave it to Nagato, when did he do that and why Nagato, is that he is from a Uzumaki clan?

Where in the Manga is this explained ?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How did Nagato get Rinnegan ?

It isn't explained explicitly how/where/why Nagato obtained the Rinnegan. This is also a small plot hole as Nagato (dead or alive) never talked about anyone giving him any kind of eyes for that matter. It is also possible Madara did not even give Nagato his eyes.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's quite clear in the manga that Madara gave his eyes to Nagato. I would imagine that he did so without Nagato noticing (honestly, it wouldn't surprise me)
    I imagine that being an Uzumaki had something to do with why he was chosen, since they are related to the Senju. Uchiha's eyes + Senju heritage might mean that his body wouldn't reject the Rinnegan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    During the 3rd shinobi war, the 3 Sanin would find the orphans including Nagato. Jiraya would notice that Nagato has Rinnegan. But when Tobi fights with Konan, he would explain that he merely is taking back the Rinnegan that he gave to Nagato?

If Tobi really is the person who awakened the Rinnegan or gave it to Nagato, when did he do that and why Nagato, is that he is from a Uzumaki clan?

Where in the Manga is this explained ?
    Dude they fought Hanzo at the end of the second ninja war(in which Hanzo believed the leaf would win the war so he spared Orochimaru,Tsunade,Jiriaya because they could survive fighting with him....this was the same war that Chyio fought Tsunade countless times) so he trained Nagato near the end of the second ninja war.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Question when Naurto gets Kubbi Chakra

In a battle between Naurto and Kubbi where Naurto tries to get Kubbi chakra with the help of his mother, Nautro succeeds in trapping Kubbi chakra but the Kubbi will be much stronger and infuriated to attack Naurto with a Chakra ball (not sure how you'd say that).
    But Naurto would immediately close the seal and Kubbi would say "This is the six paths ?" What does the Kubbi mean ? Is it talking about the Sealing or was it something more and by the way If Rikudo Senin had the 6 rings around his neck which Naruto also had when he gets the Kubbi Chakra, wouldnt the Kubbi or any other tailed form recognize it and relate him somehow with Rikudo Senin.

Well somehow I believe Naruto will get power equal to the Sage of Six paths atleast to defeat Madara.

By the way the Chapter when Naurto meets his mother, that is one of the most emotional scenes in Naruto. Even though I tend act like cold hearted, I shed tears during those moments and every time when I watch the episode.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question when Naurto gets Kubbi Chakra

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    In a battle between Naurto and Kubbi where Naurto tries to get Kubbi chakra with the help of his mother, Nautro succeeds in trapping Kubbi chakra but the Kubbi will be much stronger and infuriated to attack Naurto with a Chakra ball (not sure how you'd say that).
    But Naurto would immediately close the seal and Kubbi would say "This is the six paths ?" What does the Kubbi mean ? Is it talking about the Sealing or was it something more and by the way If Rikudo Senin had the 6 rings around his neck which Naruto also had when he gets the Kubbi Chakra, wouldnt the Kubbi or any other tailed form recognize it and relate him somehow with Rikudo Senin.

Well somehow I believe Naruto will get power equal to the Sage of Six paths atleast to defeat Madara.

By the way the Chapter when Naurto meets his mother, that is one of the most emotional scenes in Naruto. Even though I tend act like cold hearted, I shed tears during those moments and every time when I watch the episode.
    He ment the seal being placed , so i assume that seal is the same one the six paths used

and i agree that scene gets me everytime!...when naruto says "wait....that means your...." i just start tearing up (like a big baby :3)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 LastLast