Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Ichigo an experiment?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo an experiment?

this may sound wierd but for the sake of argument do you all think it is possible for Ichigo to be a clone or a scientific experiment conducted by Urahara (maybe a different type of mod soul)?
    Due to parts of the manga i am thinking that Ichigo may be a human soul that has had parts of shinigami souls added (namely Kaien and Isshin)

Ichigo and Isshin can use GT and some people think it would be lazy of Kubo if it was due to inheritence
    where as other people think its because Isshin can copy other Zan's abilities, but 2 problems, 1. why use GT why not use complete hypnosis? 2. where has he seen GT?

from what i've seen as well he seems to have the personality and ability of Isshin and Kaien

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo an experiment?

I don't think Ichigo is a modded-soul. Well, should a mod-soul have a zanpktou and hollow? Kon is an artificial soul and we know what he is capable of >.>

If Ichigo was born or produced, it would have been some other method. I was thinking may be there is some method amongst shinigami, which is considered taboo. May be Isshin committed that taboo and was exiled from SS.

I am not dropping this as a possibility. But I do see a far fetched chance of that actually happening.

New Reply