Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol 23 (Chap 188 - 196) Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 188 Discussion/ 189 Predictions

Hmm, judging by the chapter, the inevitable clash of the exceed and the Faust followers will be huge, with Fart using that Anime Dorma thing, and the it factor, and probably sacrificial lamb, by choice, to stop the conflict between the humans and Exceed will be Mystogan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

I still haven't read the entire chapter yet. I mostly skipped the Charle vs Queen intervention.

This arc is useless, avoiding the main plot and thus almost like a filler. Not to mention there are way too many predictable events in this arc.

Just give me Gildarts and Macarove al ready, crush the entire kingdom with a nuke and leave this mirror reflection world.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasnt a fan of this chapter either.
    I feel like the recent arcs all start and end really interesting but the middle is not so much.

On another note, The queen is bound to predict someone's death before this arc ends. Wonder who it will be...
    Spoiler for Rave-
    Spoiler show

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't a fan of the chapter at all, I was disappointed by how the Queen was portrayed, but oh well. Swiftly moving on...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd be interesting if the queen predicts the death of makarov.... Makarov is old and his body is no longer what it used to be. Stress along could end up killing him... I think makarov's death would be a turning point in the manga and have dramatic effect on the characters. Now that gildarts is back, he could easily become master too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    It'd be interesting if the queen predicts the death of makarov.... Makarov is old and his body is no longer what it used to be. Stress along could end up killing him... I think makarov's death would be a turning point in the manga and have dramatic effect on the characters. Now that gildarts is back, he could easily become master too.
    That's the least interesting thing she can predict. Makarov is so old and almost died 2 times already, the issue of the next guild master has already been discussed. His death would be no surprise comparing to a one of the young guild memebers.
    And I dont want to see the guild trying to save his life again.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Her future seeing ability is a big cliffhanger, but thats how the manga is build up, also the black dragon Gildarts spoke about is a cliffhanger. Well just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I don't think the Queen's ability to predict the future will play a significant role for the Earthland's FT members... When I first read it, it sounded to me like it was just a reason for her to be able to fill in the role of a leader... kinda to threaten the humans by saying that she's cursing some people to death, while actually she's just passively seeing the future...

But I could be wrong... perhaps she'll volunteer to read someone's future as a thank you, and that prediction would lead into a new arc?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    I wasnt a fan of this chapter either.
    I feel like the recent arcs all start and end really interesting but the middle is not so much.

On another note, The queen is bound to predict someone's death before this arc ends. Wonder who it will be...
    Spoiler for Rave-
    Spoiler show

I like that realy,this will be so good

i mean,Shagoote ordered an execution for Lucy right ?

So Shagotte predict the death of Lucy,she will die soon ?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no link (yet) between Lucy ordered to be executed and Shagottes ability to forsee the future. if she had forseen their own doom would she have ordered to collect the dragonslayers to their realm then? < so many trapholes in it. Im not saying i know the answer to her ability but im presuming its not that precise on everything.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/188/14/ (on this page its say she doesn't choose the people)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/188/15/ (on this page order of the queen = vision of the futur)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/178/05/ (Lucy said if the queen say word ''death'',the human is killed immediately)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/178/02/ (Faust said the queen order us to execute her)

On the chapter 178,Faust said ''The Queen Shagotte order us too kill her'' that mean Shagotte saw the death of Lucy ?

The decisions are taken by the queen over his ability to see the death of human right ?

So Lucy will die soon ?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Your taking things out of perspective.

Where is it that the queen forsees a death and were is it that she is the main cause.

In this case she ordered Lucy's death, its yet unclear if it has anything to do with her ability or that its just a order (since Lucy is a threat). Untill there is some sort of clarification you cant say the queen saw her death, thats just odd.

Why?

Well she lied to her own people and the humans, imposing as someone with great powers. So she could have easily just ordered Lucys death cause she interfered with their plans.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe, if the queen ordered Lucy's death, it might not be because she saw that Lucy herself would die, but because of Lucy something terrible would happen, most likely to the dragon slayers, and since they need the DS for something, she ordered for her to be killed before that happens.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It might have been just merely a order and nothing else, why seek for explanation because the queen has that ability? The thing is Lucy was the only (non dragonslayer) that was alive and ok at that moment, so she was to be put to death. The other 2 were used for their magic > dragonslayer magic.
    If either Wendy or Natsu wasnt a dragonslayer they would be put to death as well. So whats the big deal in making it more then it is (for now at least). I say wait and see.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Your taking things out of perspective.

Where is it that the queen forsees a death and were is it that she is the main cause.

In this case she ordered Lucy's death, its yet unclear if it has anything to do with her ability or that its just a order (since Lucy is a threat). Untill there is some sort of clarification you cant say the queen saw her death, thats just odd.

Why?

Well she lied to her own people and the humans, imposing as someone with great powers. So she could have easily just ordered Lucys death cause she interfered with their plans.

Out of perspective ?

c'mon,my theory is not so bad ?

-Shagotte not choose the human
    - order of the queen = vision of the futur
    - the Queen ordered the execution of Lucy

but i mean its a queen order and order mean vision

i'm not saying I'm right but my idea to see Lucy die is not impossible to me.

Of course Shagotte or the Elders could killed lucy because of his magic but,hey you can admit that I give you the right links to set the thing

then we'll see, I do not want to make a competed to see who's right who's wrong
    I present a theory that I think correctly so yes there may be unknown parameters as a lie to the queen by example

New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast