Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Vol 23 (Chap 188 - 196) Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 188 Discussion/ 189 Predictions

You make to much of something that might just be random, there is no indication that this Lucy might die. Another thing is that by default Lucy = the main character, along with Natsu, Grey and Erza. So its near impossible that she would die at this stage.
    That would imply that if your theory is correct either the queen saw a possible future death of Lucy or that the other Lucy is gonna die.

Another thing to take into consideration before you jump ahead is that shes still alive no? So the execution never happend. So she didnt die. So how does that say that the queen saw her death?

I dont say its impossible but it might be that its just a order and nothing else.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah she still alive FOR NOW AHAHAHA !!!

yeah she is a main character but perhaps you know how Mashima is,he can kill an important character so easily cf Rave

We will see,i d'ont want too see this character die but,if she die the answer will be the order/vison of Shagoote,yeah i Know the future, fate can be changed but good if she died at least I would prepared

and yeah Edo Lucy could die as well,if she dies this moment will be so exciting if my theory come true huh

don't you agree ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind Lucy dying. To me she's useless mage, like all Edolas mages. Take away their magic sticks and they are good as dead.

But i guess that will never happen...

Anyways, there's something darker going on. I think that King faked that order himself.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

She wont die (but can never be sure). Why? Well ill give ya 1 reason.

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/

Check the date on her mothers stone. Her death is on the same year date as the disapearance of the dragons. 777. So there is a image clue to something important (why else show the date of her death?)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    She wont die (but can never be sure). Why? Well ill give ya 1 reason.

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/

Check the date on her mothers stone. Her death is on the same year date as the disapearance of the dragons. 777. So there is a image clue to something important (why else show the date of her death?)
    Really? Damn, I never noticed that. Thats pretty cool actually and makes the whole mystery of the event even greater. It is interesting that it ties Lucy into the event in some way, just as long as it doesn't make Lucy a Dragon Mage or something dumb like that . Maybe her mother was? But honestly Lucy is just too important to the story to kill her since most of it is from her perspective at times, she's virtually a main protagonist alongside Natsu so shes most likely not dying.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

there are some options for her death or disapearance and ive discussed it at length with different people.

A few things as fact.

-Layla Heartfilia died at 777
    -Dragons disapeared at 777
    -Lucy's father resents/gets angry at Lucy. (Why?)
    -Lucy is like her mother in her fathers eyes.
    -Prototyp imagery shows a male adult figure with horns next to Lucy. (Natsu is also shown with horns in prototyp imagery)
    2 links for this
    -scroll down and look at the right youll see some concept art of Lucy + male?? Dragonslayer?
    -Also near the bottom youll see some early sketches of Natsu (with horns)

Clearly there is something up here but its not certain what and im not gonna burn my fingers on it yet ^^
    My opinion is that the writer downtones some of the clear obvious things to make it more of a surprise to who is what, so that Wendy and Gajeel look like (near) normal mages and that all the other characters also act surprising when they hear about them being Slayers as well, ofc horns would have given it away... lol
    Last edited by ca12nag3; June 20, 2010 at 02:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kravmaga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    there are some options for her death or disapearance and ive discussed it at length with different people.

A few things as fact.

-Layla Heartfilia died at 777
    -Dragons disapeared at 777
    -Lucy's father resents/gets angry at Lucy. (Why?)
    -Lucy is like her mother in her fathers eyes.
    -Prototyp imagery shows a male adult figure with horns next to Lucy. (Natsu is also shown with horns in prototyp imagery)
    2 links for this
    -scroll down and look at the right youll see some concept art of Lucy + male?? Dragonslayer?
    -Also near the bottom youll see some early sketches of Natsu (with horns)

Clearly there is something up here but its not certain what and im not gonna burn my fingers on it yet ^^
    My opinion is that the writer downtones some of the clear obvious things to make it more of a surprise to who is what, so that Wendy and Gajeel look like (near) normal mages and that all the other characters also act surprising when they hear about them being Slayers as well, ofc horns would have given it away... lol
    That's a pretty awesome link. Thanks.
    If I had stumbled upon the male character with horns without the context of your post, I would have said immediately "that's got to be loki!" since it looks to me like an early attempt at a lion-themed servant for lucy.
    But now... iunno.
    "Old mangas never die. They just end up as jump square specials." -Kagura Yato

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kravmaga View Post
    That's a pretty awesome link. Thanks.
    If I had stumbled upon the male character with horns without the context of your post, I would have said immediately "that's got to be loki!" since it looks to me like an early attempt at a lion-themed servant for lucy.
    But now... iunno.
    Well you know, so far the characters that resemble their Zodiacs stick to their profile, scorpio looks like a scorpion,Cancer like a crab,taurus like a male-cow,etc (loki is a bit off i admit) but lions dont have horns... Loki has a furcoat collar so that must be the lion thing, however he comes in a suit nowadays. Still a lion dont have horns :P no cat does ^^.

So that character next to Lucy-conceptart...aint loki.

Could have been that her dad was suposed to be a dragon(slayer)? And later he dropped the idea. Or changed the parent thats suposed to be 1.
    So far i got no clue as to who that character is. (or maybe its a dropped character) thats another possibility. ^^

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

small insertion here... but I doubt Lucy would die off due to the fact that she is the main character who is telling the story.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    I wouldn't mind Lucy dying. To me she's useless mage, like all Edolas mages. Take away their magic sticks and they are good as dead.

But i guess that will never happen...

Anyways, there's something darker going on. I think that King faked that order himself.
    she is mashima's fave vital stats

I don't think she will be in grave danger of death.
    CLEANED

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

The guy with horns is most probably Capricorn, as I've already said on the stellar spirits thread before.

I dont think Lucy is going to die (at least until the very late part of the story) but it is possible that her death will be foretold at this stage, just like another very important character from another work of Mashima...

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure how everyone got so fixated on Lucy being killed off... but I seriously doubt that any of the main characters will bite the dust. This manga is severally lite hearted compared to RAVE.

How about we move on to another more revelant topic, rather than keep discussing and in some cases "wishing" that Lucy would die...
    Last edited by ghostexiled; June 21, 2010 at 01:33 AM.

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    I am not sure how everyone got so fixated on Lucy being killed off... but I seriously doubt that any of the main characters will bite the dust. This manga is severally lite hearted compared to RAVE.

How about we move on to another more revelant topic, rather than keep discussing and in some cases "wishing" that Lucy would die... :/
    Though I don't like lucy since her magic sucks for me.

It doesn't mean that she has to be killed lol.

I guess it is time for 3ple dragon roar
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post

How about we move on to another more revelant topic, rather than keep discussing and in some cases "wishing" that Lucy would die...

Ok I understand I see that I'm too stupid for this forum

no matter we'll see

the interest of a forum is to discuss and explain the theories, I am using the facts that you do not agree too bad for me

Ah foud this on mangastream forum

Quote Quote:
    Originally Posted by Baithin View Post
    Hey, I think you have something there.

There hasn't been a heroic character death in a while, and it might be Lucy.

Mashima wouldn't be crazy enough to kill off the main character - what if it's Edoras Lucy?

Think about it. All of the characters in the series have been pointing out weird similarities between Lucy and Lisanna. What if, in Edoras, instead of Lisanna dying, Lucy does?

There is quite a lot of potential for that.
    @ Elitfox : "I guess it is time for 3ple dragon roar"

No it's impossible the dragon chain cannon is the only way,that will take to much time if the dragons slayers made a dragon roar even combined

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KOrto View Post
    @ Elitfox : "I guess it is time for 3ple dragon roar"

No it's impossible the dragon chain cannon is the only way,that will take to much time if the dragons slayers made a dragon roar even combined
    Even though it was stated that they would need the dragon chain, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just did it themselves. We got a huge talk this past chapter of the usual friendship and fighting for my friends and it seemed a bit forced. I usually don't have a problem with it because its not as bad, but this time it just seems like a lot. My biggest fear is that because of their drive to save their friends they will end up doing a 3 person dragon road or something of that nature to stop the lachryma. And of course the answer is that "we will do anything to save our friends blah blah blah and because of that we gained the power to do so". I understand what you are saying I hope they go along with that plan to use the dragon chain to free them some howl, but I am just stating that after the tone of the recent chapter I can see it possible that we would see a 3 person dragon combo to stop it. Lets just pray to the manga gods that we don't, lol.

New Reply
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast