Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Great Scheme

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Great Scheme

The purpose of this thread is to say what do you think is the conspiracy going on with Minagoroshi and Mitsume.

Well as we have seen it definately involves the Maou's Hammer. So i was thinking maybe the sword has powers we arent aware of quite yet. For instance in Rikuo's memories of the night his father was killed he was asking who was it that stabbed my father and we see the shadowed outline of someone standing next to Kitsune.

Mitsume gave the sword to Tamazuki for the purpose of killing Rikuo. Now we see that the sword has shown up in Kyoto. We have also seen the swords ability to absorb other youkai and give more power to the wielder.

So my theory is that the sword is a means to give Mitsume more power by killing powerful Youkai. Mitsume lured Nura Rihan to a undisclosed location to have him killed but Rikuo followed him. It was in fact Mitsume who stabbed Rihan increasing his sword's power. Now that the Maou's Hammer is in Kyoto he plans on using it through his henchman Minagoroshi on either Nue, Kitsune, or even both. Its possible that Rikuo was spared on the night of his father's murder so that he could one day be harvested as well.

I know that there are holes but please discuss away and feel free to express your own theories.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sama_al_Azraq's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Great Scheme

We now know that Minagoroshi Jizou is 1 of the 100 parts of Sanmoto Gorouzaemon, where Mitsume Yazura may also 1 of them. And that Sanmoto is in cahoot with Seimei.
    What confuse me is, what is the reason Jizou hypnotize Kyoto youkai and takes Kurama Ten'gu place in the first place? Is there any reason that he has to make his name a secret? If he and Seimei work together, why they need to hide it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Harlett's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Because that might be a conspiracy / plan / strategy even bigger than we can imagine.
    Or not only the Nura Clan or the Keikan family may be the only enemies that attack them. There will be some other enemies that if they knew this, could disrupt them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sama_al_Azraq's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

But why make it so complicated? They can tell only the leaders about it and keep it secrets from the underlings. Or, Jizou just need to shut up about his true identity, no need to brainwash Kyoto youkai. And why did he need to cast the old Ten'gu away and take his position?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see your point. What was the need to keep the high ranking youkai in the Kyoto group out of the loop? They could have very easily accomplished the exact same thing without the brainwashing. Maybe Kurama Tengu has some insight into the problem thatll reveal why it was necessary to leave him out and why all the secrecy. I'm wondering how long this alliance of convience will last. It wouldnt surprise me if later on there are some betrayals that go down between Seimei and Sanmoto.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Red Hannya's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe he just precautious, in hell he said he lost another part of his body so it is normal of him try not too stand out that may lead to him losing another
    he make the alliance with seimei, not with kyoto

New Reply