Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Singles Tier List

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Singles Tier List

Singles Tier List

Spoiler: U-17 Singles Revised (In Progress) show

Spoiler: U-17 Singles show

Spoiler: Prefecturals - Tokyo - Kanto - Nationals show

Only characters that had at least one match (or currently have one) are to be ranked. For Doubles, only players that played together before may be ranked.

Concerning the Tier Lists for Prefecturals, Tokyo, Kanto and Nationals, the above criteria apply to the given time frame.
    Last edited by Kaoz; June 18, 2014 at 02:20 AM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    More like because Konomi can't think of anything to do with them.
    Probably the case. The weight removal was nice and I looked forward to seeing his match animated, but now that it seems that the Camp is being horribly rushed by Konomi and wrapped up, Shiraishi not improving and Fuji not improving and simply crying after Tezuka is just not enough for me lol.

I honestly think Konomi has thought, Fuji and Shiraishi are so popular without me having to improve them, I'll just leave them like that.

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

the match will be animated in the bluray releases i believe. I think konomi said so in a blurb in the back of SQ that the unshown U-17 matches would be on the home video releases. Also given that a lot of studios are holding content back nowadays and putting them on the home video releases to generate sales. So you'll probably get your wish in a few months.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    the match will be animated in the bluray releases i believe. I think konomi said so in a blurb in the back of SQ that the unshown U-17 matches would be on the home video releases. Also given that a lot of studios are holding content back nowadays and putting them on the home video releases to generate sales. So you'll probably get your wish in a few months.
    It won't be with the Yuki/Sanada match special though, I assume?

Oreimo gave us alternate endings after the fact, but we already knew that, and they were just normally broadcast. It's a different situation though.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you talking about?

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

You made a comment that you wanted to see the Doubles 2 match animated. I believe Konomi confirmed in his comments on SQ that the unseen U-17 matches from the anime will be animated for the home video releases (DVD/Bluray) much like how Vol. 2 will have the unseen Sanada/Yukimura Pair Match.

So in future Bluray/DVD volumes, the Nakagauchi v. Krauser and Shiraishi/Akaya v. Miyako/Matsudaira matches will be shown.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You made a comment that you wanted to see the Doubles 2 match animated. I believe Konomi confirmed in his comments on SQ that the unseen U-17 matches from the anime will be animated for the home video releases (DVD/Bluray) much like how Vol. 2 will have the unseen Sanada/Yukimura Pair Match.

So in future Bluray/DVD volumes, the Nakagauchi v. Krauser and Shiraishi/Akaya v. Miyako/Matsudaira matches will be shown.
    Nice. Although this is definetely annoying, Im glad it happened.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Singles
    Yukimura is the best of course... He's Like Aizen in Bleach.. He just wanted someone to stand equal to him, to understand him....
    Tezuka is probably second if not, first... He's like the main character you know..
    Atobe is third, since he has the talent, i mean to see your blind spots.... how can you defend againts that, those are blind spots.. that's why he is second to tezuka.. But third to Yukimura since he is the strongest right now i think, Atobe might see Yukimura's blind spots, if there were any, but he'd be blind before he can target those..hahaha
    then Echizen comes next, even with PoP he would still be fourth with me.. For the top 3, all the U-17 and High Schoolers will be a stepping stone for them...
    Note: You can argue with this, but you will never be able to prove this wrong.. Enjoy!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    Singles
    Yukimura is the best of course... He's Like Aizen in Bleach.. He just wanted someone to stand equal to him, to understand him....
    Tezuka is probably second if not, first... He's like the main character you know..
    Atobe is third, since he has the talent, i mean to see your blind spots.... how can you defend againts that, those are blind spots.. that's why he is second to tezuka.. But third to Yukimura since he is the strongest right now i think, Atobe might see Yukimura's blind spots, if there were any, but he'd be blind before he can target those..hahaha
    then Echizen comes next, even with PoP he would still be fourth with me.. For the top 3, all the U-17 and High Schoolers will be a stepping stone for them...
    Note: You can argue with this, but you will never be able to prove this wrong.. Enjoy!
    WHAT?

Strongest MS in singles:

Tezuka
    Echizen
    Sanada
    Yukimura
    Akutsu

Atobe isn't making the third strongest MS. Sanada, Echizen, Yukimura, Tezuka and probably Akutsu would defeat him comfortably. There's a big difference between their skills, only with Atobe Kingdom and watching the absolute blind spots isn't enough to get to their level.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    WHAT?

Strongest MS in singles:

Tezuka
    Echizen
    Sanada
    Yukimura
    Akutsu

Atobe isn't making the third strongest MS. Sanada, Echizen, Yukimura, Tezuka and probably Akutsu would defeat him comfortably. There's a big difference between their skills, only with Atobe Kingdom and watching the absolute blind spots isn't enough to get to their level.
    Agree with everything except with Sanada being smarter than Yukimura. Personally I think Yukimura is stronger, but thats my opinion. In reality, since Sanada got his black aura which we still don't know much about, either one can be stronger than the other.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why I put him above, last time Yukimura was above him, but after training we don't know until we see Sanada play again, but maybe he's stronger right now, so that's why I put him there.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    That's why I put him above, last time Yukimura was above him, but after training we don't know until we see Sanada play again, but maybe he's stronger right now, so that's why I put him there.
    That doesnt make sense. Im more than happy to accept Sanada is above Yuki once its proven by Kishi. The moment we see BA in action properly I will. Til then, I wont.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Im more than happy to accept Sanada is above Yuki once its proven by Kishi.
    Don't you mean "Kono?"

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Don't you mean "Kono?"
    LOLOLOL Thanks bro. Kono.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    LOLOLOL Thanks bro. Kono.
    Who's that lol

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Who's that lol
    Naruto's mangaka is Kishimoto Masashi but I meant to say PoT's mangaka Konomi Takeshi hahaha.

New Reply
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast