Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1641

Thread: Singles Tier List

  1. #1
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Singles Tier List

    Singles Tier List

    Spoiler: U-17 Singles Revised (In Progress) show


    Spoiler: U-17 Singles show


    Spoiler: Prefecturals - Tokyo - Kanto - Nationals show


    Only characters that had at least one match (or currently have one) are to be ranked. For Doubles, only players that played together before may be ranked.

    Concerning the Tier Lists for Prefecturals, Tokyo, Kanto and Nationals, the above criteria apply to the given time frame.
    Last edited by Kaoz; June 18, 2014 at 02:20 AM.

  2. #706
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    So does it matter here in this case? WoK Are 3rd court tier in doubles. Momoshiro/Kenya are 1st stringer tier in doubles. That's it. They aren't playing in Singles, they're playing in doubles. Higher tier win.
    However their 1st String status is based entirely on ONE Singles aspect of Momoshiro. And that's BJK.
    Now I'm asking, will BJK really KO Tachibana?

    Remember now, WoK have combination prowess, do I think Chitose will move aside for Tachibana?
    Almost ALL pairs in this series that are NOT makeshift pairs do this.
    Seriously, its a common thing for canon pairs to move aside and let their partner deal with a specific thing.

    Marui moves out of the way to let Jackal handle something, Kikumaru will move aside to let Oishi do something, Fuji creates openings for Kawamura's Hadoukyuu, Inui created openings for Kaidoh to hit his shots, Momoshiro also did for Kaidoh, Ootori allows Shishido to chase shots, Hara allows for Taira, Ban allows for Date whilst Date lets Ban go and stop shots, Mouri is the one that goes for shots at the net etc.
    So for canon pairs, there is organisation in this series as for who handles what.

    Now like I said, Abare Dama + Mojuu no Aura means that there is no power ball spinning on the racket which is what damages the opponents wrists.
    Its the tension the spinning ball creates on the opponents strings from what we have seen.

    Hopefully people can now just take my suggestion here into account.

    Momoshiro/Kenya without BJK is a joke. Taira/Hara were playing around and making jokes whilst kicking their asses. They provide ZERO challenge without BJK.

    It seems our debate didn't need to blow up at all.
    You aren't wrong that Momo/Kenya are 1st tier, but at the same time, I am not wrong in saying its because of BJK-only, and as long as the opponents have somebody who can hit BJK back, or at least survive it, then Momo/Kenya are just a standard Middle School pair.

    I personally think Tachibana will survive BJK's Momoshiro, therefore WoK VS Momo/Kenya is no longer a simple encounter.
    I seriously don't see Tachibana just getting KO'd.
    Chitose will most definitely co-ordinate with Tachibana that Chitose delivers Kamikakushi non-stop on serves and rallies which I don't see Kenya or Momoshiro having an easy time with, and that Tachibana is the one that deals with BJK.

    How about we do this then, Momoshiro VS Tachibana
    I think its a fair way to settle this, since not only I, but Fayte also agrees that Momo won't KO Tachibana.
    We should hear more opinions on it.

  3. #707
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Ken thinks that courts = tiers, so this discussion is useless IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  4. #708
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Ken thinks that courts = tiers, so this discussion is useless IMO
    Explain how it is not? Irie even says going up 1 court from 5th court onward is huge step forward. This is further reinforce by the fact that 3rd court shuts 4th court completely. Since Irie, the characters who lived in the camp for a while say it, I think it's rather accurate. There'll be huge step forward from 3rd to 2nd (old), and 2nd (old) to 1st. And then there's 1st stringer, who > 1st court.

    There's exception, and those exception are exceptional people who is made clear. Tokugawa, Shuuji, Irie, Oni, and Yamato. Of course, the new 2nd court are exception to this rule due to the way they are add to the camp.

    You say you "think" he can survive it. That's the key point. I think Momoshiro can win against Tachibana. If you think he can't, then we'll just be going back and forth, never ending with this. And honestly, I'm sick of this argument. You have not yet shown 1 evidence that WoK pair is 1st court material. They aren't.

    Everything in your argument is based on I think Tachibana can. If I based my argument on I think Tachibana can't, we'll be going be forth. Both without evidence. It's not going anywhere. And I don't have time for that kind of pointless argument.

    I'll say everybody there seen BJK coming,

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...04/c060/6.html

    There's enough time there. It's not any surprise attack. If Momoshiro aim at Chitose racquet, and I wouldn't say that's out of line, considering he can aim for 2 1st stringer racquet, WoK just lost the match. It only needs to work just once, too.

    Quote Quote:
    You aren't wrong that Momo/Kenya are 1st tier, but at the same time, I am not wrong in saying its because of BJK-only, and as long as the opponents have somebody who can hit BJK back, or at least survive it, then Momo/Kenya are just a standard Middle School pair.
    This means that while WoK might stand a chance against Momoshiro/Kenya, they do not stand a chance against any other 1st stringer pair. So while they might beat the black jersey pair due to lucky match up, they shouldn't be move up above them because against any other pair that doesn't have player that might be able to handle BJK like Tachibana, they'll be weaker pair to fight against.
    Last edited by -Ken-; January 29, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  5. #709
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Dude, is it too hard to understand that WoK lost TO A FREAKING SYNCHRO PAIR (AKA the ultimate doubles technique). How many times have you seen a regular pair winning against a synchro pair? That 3rd court pair deserved more than that (being on the 3rd court), that's why they played against the Mutsus (yeah, they got destroyed, just because in a synchro battle, the pair with the best stats auto wins. I honestly think that they could match Taira/Hara).

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I'll say everybody there seen BJK coming,

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...04/c060/6.html

    There's enough time there. It's not any surprise attack. If Momoshiro aim at Chitose racquet, and I wouldn't say that's out of line, considering he can aim for 2 1st stringer racquet, WoK just lost the match. It only needs to work just once, too.
    So? It doesn't mean that BJK is so fast that they couldn't evade it. It means that Taira/Hara were so stupid that both tried to return the shot (the same pic you gave showed that both players were parallel to each other, it's not like Momo aimed to their racquets, they actually TRIED to return it).

    BJK is an OP move, yeah, but that's the only thing that pair has (and we don't even know if Momo's is as strong as Oni's, no wrist are shown damaged, only racquets). Tachibana and Chitose can still focus Kenya (they are both FAR BETTER than him).

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

    On a side note, I don't even like WoK, but it is what it is, they ARE a good pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  6. #710
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    [QUOTE=Hardy;3274564]Dude, is it too hard to understand that WoK lost TO A FREAKING SYNCHRO PAIR (AKA the ultimate doubles technique). How many times have you seen a regular pair winning against a synchro pair? That 3rd court pair deserved more than that (being on the 3rd court), that's why they played against the Mutsus (yeah, they got destroyed, just because in a synchro battle, the pair with the best stats auto wins. I honestly think that they could match Taira/Hara).

    That Syncho pair IS ONLY 3rd court doubles 1. They play against Mutsu, yes. But that's because that's as high as they can play. 1st court is supposed to be playing G10. If 2nd court doesn't run home due to black jersey, they might not even be playing. And I don't think the team that beats WoK can beat Taira/Hara. Just, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    So? It doesn't mean that BJK is so fast that they couldn't evade it. It means that Taira/Hara were so stupid that both tried to return the shot (the same pic you gave showed that both players were parallel to each other, it's not like Momo aimed to their racquets, they actually TRIED to return it).

    BJK is an OP move, yeah, but that's the only thing that pair has (and we don't even know if Momo's is as strong as Oni's, no wrist are shown damaged, only racquets). Tachibana and Chitose can still focus Kenya (they are both FAR BETTER than him).

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

    On a side note, I don't even like WoK, but it is what it is, they ARE a good pair.
    I'm not saying WoK are bad pair. They are 3rd court. 3rd court is pretty much where the high tier of PoT go. I just don't think they'll cut it on 1st stringer. God.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  7. #711
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    That Syncho pair IS ONLY 3rd court doubles 1. They play against Mutsu, yes. But that's because that's as high as they can play. Mutsu is low. 1st court is supposed to be playing G10. If 2nd court doesn't run home due to black jersey, they might not even be playing.
    Konomi had to make Niou (the most OP character in PoT's doubles history) play just to find someone good enough to beat the Mutsus (and the Mutsus played in fact the most balanced match in that ¨first round¨ against the 1st string, not counting Date/Ban who actually gave their badges).

    Again, I think your underestimating the power of a synchro pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  8. #712
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Konomi had to make Niou (the most OP character in PoT's doubles history) play just to find someone good enough to beat the Mutsus (and the Mutsus played in fact the most balanced match in that ¨first round¨ against the 1st string, not counting Date/Ban who actually gave their badges).

    Again, I think your underestimating the power of a synchro pair.
    It doesn't matter who Konomi put against them. They rank lower than Ban/Date, Ochi/Mouri, Kimijima/Tohno. I think you overrating the power of syncho pair.

    Pair that WoK lost to rank lower than that. A lot lower, actually.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  9. #713
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    It doesn't matter who Konomi put against them. They rank lower than Ban/Date, Ochi/Mouri, Kimijima/Tohno. I think you overrating the power of syncho pair.
    Let's see

    Ban/Date, a pair that can't be tiered (come on, a power pair that destroys Kawamura...)

    Ochi/Mouri (another synchro Pair... each player in that pair was Atobe's lvl)

    Kimijima/Tohno (the best pair we've seen so far apparently)

    Is it really bad to have lower badges than them?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Pair that WoK barely lost to rank lower than that.
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  10. #714
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post

    Fixed
    Barely or whatever. They lost to a pair lower than that. Do you have anything that's actually constructive to say?

    @ Ban/Date. They would have lost if Kawamura and Kabaji doesn't help them. They'll be in hospital, hence, forced to forfeit their badge.

    Ochi and Mouri DO NOT use syncho.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #715
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    The argument about WoK is all based on past glory. While WoK are obviously pretty top tier in the past there's no reason to believe they're top tier now. If Higa had a breakout session in the next couple of games and claims the #1 to #4 slots you can't say 'well Okinawans used to be a joke so clearly anybody can still beat them". No it'd mean Higa is now the top school in POT and Viking Horn is now a fearsome move. Should Tachibana be able to return BJK? Of course he should be able to but until he gets his screen time he's still stuck at the 3rd court tier which is nowhere near enough to return BJK. If Tezuka never unsealed his moves in POT, he'd be a pretty weak player by the time the nationals come around. If that actually happened, you don't get to say 'but they say Tezuka is awesome so he can't be this weak!' The POT characters are only as strong as Konomi say they are, and not getting screen time (see Fuji) makes you pretty darn weak in a world where people seem to double in power every other game.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #716
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Ochi and Mouri DO NOT use syncho.
    Yeah, dunno why I said that, sorry.

    I leave the discussion ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  15. #717
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken-
    I think Momoshiro can win against Tachibana.
    LOL.

    Not only is this just a silly statement, but this statement implies you believe Momo would beat Tachibana in SINGLES. The day Momoshiro beats Tachibana in singles is the day someone invades Konomi's office, assassinates him, and takes over his story. Konomi does not cross-tier his characters. The only times he does this is to make an example out of them (ex: Momo vs Oni, Sanada/Renji vs Ibu/Kamio). Captains fight Captains. Prodigy against Prodigy. Scrub against Scrub. Momoshiro was absolutely NEVER written to be in a captain-level tier. If he was never captain-level throughout the ENTIRE PoT1 story, then he never will be. You will never see a Momo vs Atobe. You will never see Momo vs Tezuka, Sanada, Yukimura, Kite, or Shiraishi. Why? because Konomi knows damn well that would be the most uninteresting battle ever. Momo would be overstepping his boundaries and would only suffer a horrible defeat by a captain. This would be no different from a match against Tachibana (which like I said, would never happen).

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #718
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    LOL.

    Not only is this just a silly statement, but this statement implies you believe Momo would beat Tachibana in SINGLES. The day Momoshiro beats Tachibana in singles is the day someone invades Konomi's office, assassinates him, and takes over his story. Konomi does not cross-tier his characters. The only times he does this is to make an example out of them (ex: Momo vs Oni, Sanada/Renji vs Ibu/Kamio). Captains fight Captains. Prodigy against Prodigy. Scrub against Scrub. Momoshiro was absolutely NEVER written to be in a captain-level tier. If he was never captain-level throughout the ENTIRE PoT1 story, then he never will be. You will never see a Momo vs Atobe. You will never see Momo vs Tezuka, Sanada, Yukimura, Kite, or Shiraishi. Why? because Konomi knows damn well that would be the most uninteresting battle ever. Momo would be overstepping his boundaries and would only suffer a horrible defeat by a captain. This would be no different from a match against Tachibana (which like I said, would never happen).
    LOL.

    If that's all you had to say, then it's stupid. Kaidoh is set to be captain. It's confirmed. I can't imagine Momoshiro, who is Kaidoh rival being behind him that much. So bah, there you are. Captain level vs captain level. It's incredibly stupid to say so. From all we know Tachibana might even embarrass himself the same way 3rd court did if he go up with 1st stringer. Seriously, past glory doesn't last forever. Stop try to use it. Use their current glory. Unfortunately, Tachibana doesn't have much of current glory. Luckily for you, though, Fuji, which looks like a character you didn't like too much, don't have much of current glory either.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  18. #719
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    LOL.

    If that's all you had to say, then it's stupid. Kaidoh is set to be captain. It's confirmed.
    You seem to be forgetting one small detail...uh, KAIDOH GOT SHAT ON. Not to mention the fact he is NOT a captain. A testament to his being nowhere near captain level is how badly he lost to Tezuka. Hiyoshi is "set to be captain" yet Atobe made him look like an adopted son. Get your facts straight. Kaidoh is not captain level. Kaidoh isn't even a captain. Wtf Ken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Unfortunately, Tachibana doesn't have much of current glory. Luckily for you, though, Fuji, which looks like a character you didn't like too much, don't have much of current glory either.
    Current glory means nothing. Current glory was at one time future glory. Everything happening now, did not happen 5 chapters ago. For example, Kintarou has 10-ball status. I said he would have this within the next time he played a match, and he did. You say he didn't have it. I take into account the next match played, and you do not acknowledge any off-screen character. You are sitting there with your fast cable modem and sweaty fingers spamming F5 over and over trying to refresh "current glory," while I am patiently waiting on dial-up, knowing when to refresh future glory.
    Last edited by Fayte; January 30, 2013 at 02:11 AM.

  19. #720
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    You seem to be forgetting one small detail...uh, KAIDOH GOT SHAT ON. Not to mention the fact he is NOT a captain. A testament to his being nowhere near captain level is how badly he lost to Tezuka. Hiyoshi is "set to be captain" yet Atobe made him look like an adopted son. Get your facts straight. Kaidoh is not captain level. Kaidoh isn't even a captain. Wtf Ken.
    Wow.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/princ...s/c379/16.html

    He did. That's after SPoT. He'll be there. Yes, it's a future. And he'll be captain tier in the future someday.Get your fact straight. You keep on saying to take into accounts future level and you only use convenience fact to prove your position. And also conveniently forget about things that doesn't support your opinion. Wtf Fayte?

    Tachibana is captain tier of a low class school. I'm not even sure if he can beat Renji. Captain tier means crap, Fayte. 3rd court tier and 1st stringer tier are a lot more real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Current glory means nothing. Current glory was at one time future glory. Everything happening now, did not happen 5 chapters ago. For example, Kintarou has 10-ball status. I said he would have this within the next time he played a match, and he did. You say he didn't have it. I take into account the next match played, and you do not acknowledge any off-screen character. You are sitting there with your fast cable modem and sweaty fingers spamming F5 over and over trying to refresh "current glory," while I am patiently waiting on dial-up, knowing when to refresh future glory.
    Like I said, if you want to speculate on the tier list of how and where everyone will be at the end of SPoT, go ahead. I'm strictly only debating for current tier list unless mention otherwise, though. You might want to make a new tier list for that. The two tier list will be completely different, and will require different way to approach them.

    It's great that you take into accounts the next time he played! Wow! I really care! And guess what, it doesn't matter. He move up tier list when he show to have 10 ball at once. That's the right time to move him.

    And as I stated before, what do you say about moving Echizen on top of tier list keep him there. That's taken into account future glory. In fact, that's even taken account where things will almost 100% be at the end of the series. He's simply fated to be that way, and we all know it.

    EDIT:

    Here, tell you what, I'll play along. Tachibana is great and strong, but it's pretty clear that Konomi never meant for WoK to every be anything great. They're good players, but still, they'll never ever be awesome.

    Look;

    Tachibana was said to be Tezuka tier, got rock by Kirihara.

    Tachibana was great and strong, actually! He got Mojuu no Aura! Wow!!! And not only that! He also got Abara Dame! Lost to Chitose. Yes, he go easy on him. But the result will be completely unknown if Tachibana will win or lose against Chitose otherwise.

    Chitose got SnK, wow~~~ Got shat 6-1 by Tezuka.

    And now where we are,

    Tachibana and Chitose got Beast Syncho~~~ Guess where they are going next based on their trends.

    That sounds incredibly stupid, and I feel stupid for typing that. Ughh. I don't think anything is set. We are given each players ability in their own match, and we then should use those ability to see where they would go in tier list. Not speculate where they would go next.
    Last edited by -Ken-; January 30, 2013 at 02:47 AM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts