Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1641

Thread: Singles Tier List

  1. #1
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Singles Tier List

    Singles Tier List

    Spoiler: U-17 Singles Revised (In Progress) show


    Spoiler: U-17 Singles show


    Spoiler: Prefecturals - Tokyo - Kanto - Nationals show


    Only characters that had at least one match (or currently have one) are to be ranked. For Doubles, only players that played together before may be ranked.

    Concerning the Tier Lists for Prefecturals, Tokyo, Kanto and Nationals, the above criteria apply to the given time frame.
    Last edited by Kaoz; June 18, 2014 at 02:20 AM.

  2. #676
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I think it's safe to say that at the G10 level these techniques aren't particularly noteworthy. Tezuka learned TnK in front of several G10 calibur characters and none of them bothered commenting on it, and I'm assuming this isn't because they've never heard of TnK. I'm guessing if you tried to use Saiki on a one of the top 5 characters it'd be like "number of rallies needed... infinite???"
    Well, Saiki's an all or nothing technique, so of course it's not going to work on the higher level players. CE breaks it, In breaks it, and GUYU breaks it. Yamato's not a top U-17 player, at least not G20-level, and he can break Saiki.

    Explain to me why doubling your speed and minimizing fatigue is a bad idea. Even if Echizen couldn't double shots back with it against G10 players, it's still going to work in terms of the speed boost.

    Nanjirou won the world with TnK, that's all I'm going to say on that front.

    Even if you're correct, none of that explains why he hasn't tried using them at all. Against Kazuya, we don't see him activate any of the doors and we haven't since either.

    What a lot of us assumed is that Echizen magically lost the use of the abilities because it works like that. Some people, such as Kaoz, claim that Echizen may have been unconsciously playing against Yuki and therefore doesn't remember/recall activating/using them.

  3. #677
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Saying that Saiki and Hyakuren won't work at G10 level is nonsense since they're stat dependent. For example, without 10 at once, you don't stand a chance against Oni even with Saiki, but once you do have the ability to hit 10, Saiki will work again.

  4. #678
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Saying that Saiki and Hyakuren won't work at G10 level is nonsense since they're stat dependent. For example, without 10 at once, you don't stand a chance against Oni even with Saiki, but once you do have the ability to hit 10, Saiki will work again.
    Then it's possible to use Hyakuren and double the power of all the ten balls?

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #679
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Post Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    The thing is that all the thing you list is just "theory" though. While the tier system that I mention just placed them at 3rd court. And I refuse any suggestion that they can beat 1st stringer since 3rd court get stomp by 1st stringer.

    Changing characters around does not change it. Momoshiro and Kenya beat 1st stringer. That's that.
    How was it all theory??
    Do you doubt me saying Tachibana and Chitose are just better players than Kenya?
    Do you doubt me saying that if the ball is only aimed at Kenya and not at Momoshiro then Momo/Kenya won't lose?
    If so I'm disappointed in you if you think Kenya is even near able to handle attacks from Tachibana or Chitose.

    Are you going to tell me I was wrong for saying without BJK Momoshiro/Kenya were weak?
    They were basically Nationals!Momoshiro and Nationals!Kenya.

    My only theory part of my post was asking if people think Abare Dama that doesn't use racket strings might be able to hit back BJK.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    And until WoK get any improvement in the manga, they are stuck where they are last time, losing to 3rd court. It might not look like Momoshiro/Kenya can win. But just due to tier placed by 3rd court being fodder by 1st stringer placed them that way for me. And I'm not a fan of any improvement that is not shown in the manga being reflected in tier list discussion. Ryoma can beat Tezuka for all I care, then.
    And actually Ken you are wrong. They were said to have Synchro for a brief moment.
    And when we saw them, they had no Synchro. This means that we have no idea how strong WoK are now with Synchro.
    And in this series, if you hadn't noticed, Synchro always makes a Doubles pair stronger.
    Using evidence from the manga, the first time a Doubles-pair naturally attains Synchro as seen by GP, it only arrives when the pair are in a pinch when they are about to be defeated.
    So WoK was probably on match-point? WoK got Synchro for a few points and it vanished so they lost again.

    So actually, WoK getting improvement WAS in the manga and you are now choosing to ignore Konomi. Not cool.

    Momoshiro/Kenya faced Taira/Hara, who are the VERY WEAKEST of the Top20.
    Had Tokugawa, Oni and Irie joined the 1st String like they should have then Taira/Hara wouldn't be in the 1st String so you have to look at the manga from different views.

    To think Momoshiro/Kenya > WoK based off of beating Hara/Taira pair is stupid.
    All Taira/Hara has is Bakyuun, which can be returned by Abare Dama since it is not a power shot but merely a shot that breaks strings.

    They dominated Nationals!Momo and Nationals!Kenya but Nationals!Momo/Kenya would die against WoK.

  7. #680
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Spoiler: Nationals show


    Spoiler: Current show


    Q: Why isn't <insert character> on this list?
    A: Probably because that character didn't have a proper singles match.

    Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    S

    Kimijima/Tohno

    Niou/Atobe

    Ochi/Muuri

    Date/Ban

    A

    Platinum Pair - Yagyuu/Niou

    Data Pair - Inui/Yanagi

    Marui/Kite

    Mutsu Bros

    Golden Pair - Kikumaru/Oishi

    Niou/Oishi
    *

    Taira/Hara

    B

    Kirihara/Shiraishi

    Washio/Suzuki

    Yanagi/Kirihara

    Emerald Pair - Kaidou/Inui

    C

    Miyako/Matsudaira

    Champion Pair - Marui/Jackal

    Two Wings of Kyūshū - Tachibana/Chitose

    Dream Pair - Kikumaru/Fuji

    Silver Pair - Shishido/Ootori

    Kikumaru/Momoshiro

    Momoshiro/Kaidou

    Idiot Pair - Konjiki/Hitouji

    Fuji/Kawamura

    D

    Momoshiro/Kawamura

    Kamio/Ibu

    Jimmies - Minami/Higashikata

    Bronze Pair - Kurobane/Amane

    Gakuto/Yuushi




    *Mutsu Bros

    Golden Pair - Kikumaru/Oishi

    Niou/Oishi

    This is a weird one... I see the Mutsu Bros winning against GP, yet it's not that hard to imagine that GP would be good enough to beat Niou/Oishi (as the original always beats the copy)...

    And Niou/Oishi beat the Mutsus, just because Niou can interfere in they synchro.
    Just in case someone cares... it's been a while since someone posted a tier
    Last edited by Hardy; October 30, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  8. #681
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    I don't think it works like that. Niou clearly doesn't have that ability, he won't magically gain it by becoming Yukimura. It doesn't matter who he illusions, according to himself he can't think of a way to return Hoshi Hanabi.

    Now, he'd probably return Heca without a cord ball as Yukimura just like he did as Tezuka did, but both Tezuka and Yukimura are stronger than Niou to begin with, meaning Niou's stats will be more or less the same regardless of who of the two he becomes, meaning he'd lose to CE again.



    Disagreeing here as well. I think Niou himself is just physically stronger than Tezuka and just adjusts the power level downwards when copying Tezuka. Just like how he starts returning Heca as a cord ball as Shiraishi when we know that he can return it cleanly.



    Actually if you want to look back, Tezuka's Tezuka Phantom (and Niou's vs Fuji) makes the ball go outside the doubles court in all instances but against GUYU, so it should require the same amount of spin either way.



    This didn't actually happen in the manga.



    Why would he do that when he aces Fuji with normal serves?

    Either way, against Sanada, Tezuka used Phantom 23-27+ times (it's more but we don't know how much more exactly since we don't know how often Sanada used Rin on each point) and 5 ZSS. Niou used Phantom 48 times and 11 ZSS, which is obviously more, but that's to be expected after all that training.
    Yukimura is considerably more powerful than even Tezuka, so an illusion of Yukimura is more powerful than an illusion of Tezuka. Just because illusion Tezuka can't beat Fuji doesn't mean illusion Yukimura cannot beat Fuji. Niou might still lose anyway, since his illusion is not as good as the real thing, but you can't go wrong copying Yukimura who is the most powerful character in POT at the time of that match. And if illusion Yukimura isn't enough to do the job, Niou's pretty much screwed anyway because there aren't anyone better to illusion at that point. Right now it seems like the only limitation to Niou's illusion is that he cannot copy that person's most powerful move (ZSS for Tezuka for example), so he might not be able to copy yips. But Yukimura can return any shot as a function of his skill/power, so Niou will still get a lesser version of that.

    Yamato was up 2-1 against Tezuka and Tezuka started using Tezuka Phantom to catch up to 4-4. Not sure what you mean by 'this didn't happen in the manga', because it definitely did. At 4-4 Yamato told Tezuka that he shouldn't be sacrificing himself so he stopped using Tezuka Phantom, and since Tezuka didn't use ZSS that means he used around 12 Tezuka Phantoms. In the national game Tezuka used 4 ZSS + 20ish Tezuka Phantom, but also note that Inui said there's a 99.9% that Tezuka would end his tennis career for using so many powerful moves. Yes Tezuka routinely defies the odds but even he isn't someone who would take a 99.9% to end your career on a regular basis, so we can assume 12 Tezuka Phantoms is about the limit you can safely use these techniques without having a Data Tennis guy start telling you what kind of career-ending odds you've to overcome.

    Tezuka has never been someone who holds back unless it's for self preservation. He isn't someone who purposely goes easy on someone just because he's ridiculously powerful. If TnK negates the risk for using ZSS, given his characterization he'd just use ZSS on every serve.

  9. #682
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    And actually Ken you are wrong. They were said to have Synchro for a brief moment.
    And when we saw them, they had no Synchro. This means that we have no idea how strong WoK are now with Synchro.
    And in this series, if you hadn't noticed, Synchro always makes a Doubles pair stronger.
    Using evidence from the manga, the first time a Doubles-pair naturally attains Synchro as seen by GP, it only arrives when the pair are in a pinch when they are about to be defeated.
    So WoK was probably on match-point? WoK got Synchro for a few points and it vanished so they lost again.

    So actually, WoK getting improvement WAS in the manga and you are now choosing to ignore Konomi. Not cool.
    Yeah, but when the improvement is insufficient to beat a 3rd court level pair, I can't say it'll be enough to beat a 1st stringer pair, much less a pair that beat 1st stringer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Momoshiro/Kenya faced Taira/Hara, who are the VERY WEAKEST of the Top20.
    Had Tokugawa, Oni and Irie joined the 1st String like they should have then Taira/Hara wouldn't be in the 1st String so you have to look at the manga from different views.

    To think Momoshiro/Kenya > WoK based off of beating Hara/Taira pair is stupid.
    All Taira/Hara has is Bakyuun, which can be returned by Abare Dama since it is not a power shot but merely a shot that breaks strings.

    They dominated Nationals!Momo and Nationals!Kenya but Nationals!Momo/Kenya would die against WoK.
    The weakest of 1st stringer is still stronger than 3rd court, which is weaker than 1st court, which should be weaker than 1st stringer. Their improvement last match put them at 6-7 against 3rd court. Unless they showed that they can control that syncho, I'll put them at 3rd level. I'm not ignoring Konomi at all. You're the one ignoring Konomi for the very fact that WoK lost against 3rd court pair, and haven't got any confirmation of any sort in the manga that they can control the upgrade that will put them above 3rd court level.

    They have syncho. They can't control syncho, yet. Not with what we knows anyways. Same way that Echizen is thought not to be able to use PoP by some people. 6-7 does already included syncho. And Kenya is weaker than WoK is no longer confirmed anyways. Individual 1st stringer kick Kenya butt. They also kick HS butt. Who is not to say they don't also kick WoK butt, who lost to a 3rd court? If A>B and A>C, it says nothing about whether C>B or B>C. Kenya base stat could be going to places right now. He got 4 at once, at least. The way I rank is I try to do it without personal biased. When WoK played again, I have not doubt that they'll probably shown to be able to control beast syncho. That's a story of when they play again in the future, though. I'm talking about the present time, where they have not yet been shown to control it.
    Last edited by -Ken-; January 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  10. #683
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Post Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Yeah, but when the improvement is insufficient to beat a 3rd court level pair, I can't say it'll be enough to beat a 1st stringer pair, much less a pair that beat 1st stringer.
    You misunderstand. They attained Synchro naturally. This means it lasted for just a few points like GP did.
    Therefore Washio/Suzuki bt Nationals!Chitose/Tachibana and not the the WoK who have used Synchro a second time.

    If the two played again, by now WoK are more than likely to have controlled Synchro, and it was said the attained Synchro so its wrong to say that WoK are still the same Doubles-pair that narrowly lost to 3rd Court.
    WoK were NOT in Synchro for basically all the match.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    The weakest of 1st stringer is still stronger than 3rd court, which is weaker than 1st court, which should be weaker than 1st stringer. Their improvement last match put them at 6-7 against 3rd court. Unless they showed that they can control that syncho, I'll put them at 3rd level. I'm not ignoring Konomi at all. You're the one ignoring Konomi for the very fact that WoK lost against 3rd court pair, and haven't got any confirmation of any sort in the manga that they can control the upgrade that will put them above 3rd court level.
    You're wrong there again Ken.
    They had Synchro apparently at the end and we saw them at the end without Synchro.
    This means they barely had Synchro.
    WoK must have reached near the end WITHOUT Synchro.
    So Washio/Suzuki were neck and neck against WoK that didn't use Synchro.

    It couldn't have been that Synchro was a major part in in their match otherwise Konomi wouldn't have off-screened it.
    So you're wrong in saying with Synchro they could only reach 7-6 since its basically stated they didn't have it for long.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    They have syncho. They can't control syncho, yet. Not with what we knows anyways. Same way that Echizen is thought not to be able to use PoP by some people. 6-7 does already included syncho. And Kenya is weaker than WoK is no longer confirmed anyways. Individual 1st stringer kick Kenya butt. They also kick HS butt. Who is not to say they don't also kick WoK butt, who lost to a 3rd court? If A>B and A>C, it says nothing about whether C>B or B>C. Kenya base stat could be going to places right now. He got 4 at once, at least. The way I rank is I try to do it without personal biased. When WoK played again, I have not doubt that they'll probably shown to be able to control beast syncho. That's a story of when they play again in the future, though. I'm talking about the present time, where they have not yet been shown to control it.
    They lost 7-6 but that CANNOT be including Synchro since they did not have it for long.
    Washio says it happened right at the end, but when we see them at the end there is NO Synchro.
    Use your head here.

    Secondly, I don't think I can really have a logical discussion with you if you are going to doubt Kenya is weaker than Chitose or Tachibana.
    In fact I refuse. That's just stupid to even hint that Tachibana or Chitose would lose to Kenya.
    In case you forgot Kenya admitted he would lose to Chitose by giving up his spot during Seigaku VS Shitenhouji.

    Secondly, MOMOSHIRO kicked Taira/Hara's ass. Kenya didn't do a thing. He was useless.
    Taira/Hara are weaker than Mutsu/Mutsu. So to say all of 1st String are one level is wrong.
    You really think Date/Ban are same level as Taira/Hara?

    You ARE being biased if you are going to forget that without BJK by Momo, Kenya was dominated. Momoshiro/Kenya pair was outplayed entirely by Taira/Hara and only BJK changed it.

    In the present time, there isn't enough to prove Momoshiro/Kenya will beat WoK.
    BJK is the only thing they have against WoK.
    Momoshiro/Kenya are a makeshift pair who don't even compliment each other.
    They are completely random.

  11. #684
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Eh, I'm done. Syncho wasn't there for the entire match. You said it yourself. Precisely since it is not there for the entire matchh, I don't think it's reasonable to assume that they can use syncho freely as of this time. You think it is.

    I'm seriously done here. I don't think you get how tier system works. Tier system is putting characters based on how strong they are at the current time in the manga. I stop taking this discussion seriously when you said

    If the two played again, by now WoK are more than likely to have controlled Synchro, and it was said the attained Synchro so its wrong to say that WoK are still the same Doubles-pair that narrowly lost to 3rd Court.

    If you want to take tier list with future into accounts. That's fine. I only talked about this current time in the manga. Otherwise, Sanada, Yukimura, and Fuji can all move up too, because we know they will improve.

    It doesn't matter if WoK can fight evenly with 3rd court without syncho or not. They are only at 3rd court level without syncho. Since 3rd court is fodder now, that means they are fodder level without syncho. 3rd court losts to 1st stringer straight up. 3rd court<2nd court<1st court<1st stringer.

    Momoshiro/Kenya proved to be 1st stringer material because they beat 1st stringer. It doesn't matter if Kenya is useless or not, but the pair as a whole is 1st stringer material. WoK pair currently is only 3rd court material. Assuming that WoK wins every game with Syncho,

    If I was right, and Syncho activated for 3 game, then result will be 6-3.

    If you were right, and Shncho only activated for a few points, the result will be 6-1.

    Why does it matter that BJK is the only thing that Momoshiro/Kenya had against WoK? BJK alone defeat 1st stringer pair. That's really enough.

    Here's the proof that they are 3rd court as the very last page of their very last match

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...4/c038/13.html

    This is as far as I'm accepting in term of how strong they are. Unless there's a page after chapter 38, page 13, that shows WoK is higher than the 3rd court, then I don't think they can win against 1st stringer.

    Like I stated before,
    3rd court<2nd court<1st court<1st stringer
    You just have to show me that page. It's simple as that.

    Here

    In the present time, there isn't enough to prove WoK will beat Momoshiro/Kenya.
    Syncho is the only thing they have against Momoshiro/Kenya.

    If BJK beat 1st stringer pair, it will beat 3rd court pair. It's very very simple. I want you to shows me the page that shows WoK improved beyond 3rd court match. Their improvement in 3rd court match "syncho" is cool. But they can't use that freely and only use it for few points as you stated. That won't win them the match. I have seen nothing in your post that suggest they are higher than 3rd court at the current time.


    If the two played again, by now WoK are more than likely to have controlled Synchro, and it was said the attained Synchro so its wrong to say that WoK are still the same Doubles-pair that narrowly lost to 3rd Court.


    is future. It's not right now. Unless you can show me a page in the manga that show that they can control it, they can't control it. Why? Because the last time they are seen with it, they can't control it. And the last time they play match, they proved that all together they are 3rd court pair as of right now. Last time Momoshiro and Kenya play, as useless as Kenya is, they shows that together, they are 1st stringer 11-20 pair.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  12. #685
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Your logic and understanding of the tier system is rather different to others on here it seems.
    By your logic you must believe Kaidoh > Yanagi right?
    since because yanagi couldn't hit back Gyro Laser Kaidoh must be better than Yanagi by your logic here.

  13. #686
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    I don't understand what does that have to do with it. I say Momoshiro/Kenya shown in the manga to be 1st stringer tier. WoK shown in manga to be 3rd court tier. That's all there is to it. Until their next match where their improvement is confirm how strong beast syncho is, that's where they are. You'll need to explain to me how your tier system works, then. So is your tier system is having assumption of how strong a character would be in the future match they are having? Because my argument is based on how strong the character is at the end of their last match. Or at the current point of their current match, for Kintarou and Oni, right now.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  14. #687
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Why can't you understand my example. It's relevant.
    Just because Yanagi was unable to handle Gyro Laser in their match, are you going to assume Kaidoh is better than him?
    What is there to not understand? Its also by your logic.

    I mean you're right that Momo/Kenya is a 1st String pair, but their power is centered around BJK and BJK only.
    Its not simple like, they dominated Taira/Hara to victory, or outplayed them to win, it was literally as simple as Momo got BJK.
    Without BJK, Momo/Kenya is a weak and useless pair with no combination skills whatsoever.

    Now back to my original point. If BJK cannot work or rendered not so effective, Momo/Kenya suck, and considering BJK affects racket strings, is it impossible to suggest that Abare Dama can at least hit it back?
    That was my original question.
    I mean Kintaro hit it back and Kaji also hit it back.

    I don't think in terms of Singles, that Nationals!Kintaro was too far ahead of Tachibana.
    Nationals!Kintaro > Tachibana definetely but I don't think it was by some massive stretch.
    Nationals!Kintaro shat on the move with his mountain smash, and that was Oni's BJK.
    I am also of the belief that Oni's BJK is a lot stronger than Momo's BJK.

    I think Momo's BJK being less of a threat than Oni's combined with Abare Dama + Abare Jishii whilst Tachibana is in Mojuu no Aura which boosts physical stats (Power & Speed iirc) has a chance of handling BJK.

    And the part on Momo/Kenya being a crap and pathetic pair without BJK is fact and not theory.

  15. #688
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Nanjirou won the world with TnK, that's all I'm going to say on that front.
    No he didn't. Where in the manga did it say that? The only reason he was so victorious on the pro circuit is because he had fun. That's what he said PoP is, and that's what it was. There's no such thing as Ten'imuho no Kiwami, because it never existed in the first place.

  16. #689
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Returning with racket instead of racket string increase the impact of the ball on your hand instead of lessen it. BJK impact is hard enough to crack your hand. Racket string lessen the impact of it. It wouldn't help too much. Tachibana arm would crack instead of just his hand.

    Momo/Kenya is weak pair without BJK, that's true. But... so what? The point is that they do have it. And having it put them where they are. It might not be believable, but BJK crush 1st stringer. And Tachibana and Chitose is 3rd court pair simply based on their last match, which is weaker than 1st stringer.

    Tachibana do have a chance of handling BJK, but that's just guessing game at this point. They have a chance of winning, but I just don't think it's a very good chance just basing it on 1st stringer and 3rd court tier. 1st stringer is 3 court above the pair that WoK lost to. Your argument show that they have a chance of winning. But just basing it on their last match and the stuff I already repeat in the last post, I don't think they have a very good chance of winning.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  17. #690
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tier List (Singles and Doubles)

    Wait, Ken, you're not getting it.

    It's not as simple as ¨K, he's a first stringer, he's better¨ (Kenya isn't better than Shiraishi, Kirihara, Hirakoba, Kaidoh, etc...) . WoK lost to a synchro pair, do you know what that means? Perfect coordination, it's not that easy to beat them.

    Now, as Airgrimes said, you could easily attack the weakest of the two (of course, Kenya) and avoid BJK, a synchro pair would be good enough to do that... and WoK would be as good too (come on, Tachibana and Chitose against Kenya, wtf is he gonna do?). The same goes for the Taira/Hara pair.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Returning with racket instead of racket string increase the impact of the ball on your hand instead of lessen it. BJK impact is hard enough to crack your hand. Racket string lessen the impact of it. It wouldn't help too much. Tachibana arm would crack instead of just his hand.
    Real life =/= PoT... you don't really know. But, as I said before, you don't need to return BJK to win against that pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


New Reply
Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts