Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: More new stuff

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

More new stuff

Got bored again so i colored this in the current month, what do you think ??

Spoiler show

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: More new stuff

anybody lol

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well seeing as you wanted people to criticize your work, I will be the first

The darth maul photo looked very good at first glimpse, it was sharp at the top but why you blended it together at the bottom I don't know. And I have noticed this with all the pictures you do and it is a positive trend and I must ask; do you gain some sort of satisfaction from blending your photos. Sometimes it works due to it being soft shade, but the need to add it into all your photos I don't know it just doesn't look cool, nor does it suit as stated in my comment about the darth maul photo and ultimately you have ruined such a great photo.

I have said this in many of your photos and hopefully my friend every time I say it, it shall remind you not to do it. You can't do soft shade with sharp lines. It just looks unrealistic and tarnishes the look of the photo. It is heavily present in all the photos except the dauth maul photo. What you should do is use the dauth maul photo, you must have used some sort of reference and copy the style, in that photo there is no present lineart and it just looks very nice, whereas in the other photos there is lineart and it just doesn't look cool.

In the photo where naruto is jumping into the sky, why you added in an a screen shot of konoha I don't know. Also why you made an effect as if naruto is with the clouds, it does not add up as naruto would have needed to jump up high(2000m) to reach the clouds so it just does not add up lol.

The colour of Sasuke in cs2 is not his normal skin colour but a dark grey

The colour of Goku's tshirt underneath is blue, and it is not orange entirely

Raditz forhead is a perfect definition of soft shading, whilst his lower mouth is not.

This is all I have to say

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Avenger_Uchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Post Thanks / Like

On fourth покраске it is Gohan with scouter ?
    http://ar-ua.deviantart.com/
    welcome to my deviant.
    P.S. My english bad.

New Reply