Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who TRULY deserves to be the real King of Las Noches?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigonator

7 46.67%
  • Ulquiorra

0 0%
  • Baraggan

5 33.33%
  • Starrk

3 20.00%
New Reply

Thread: Ichigonator vs SE-Ulquiorra vs R-Baraggan vs R-Starrk

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigonator vs SE-Ulquiorra vs R-Baraggan vs R-Starrk

This is a battle royal between 4 of the most powerfulist hollows shown so far. Its a bount between Ichigonator, Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, Released Baraggan as well as Released Starrk. The fight also takes place on the dome of Las Noches. I honestly have no clue which of the hollows would win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigonator vs SE-Ulquiorra vs R-Baraggan vs R-Starrk

Well, I'm sure that with plot armor Ichigonator would win. However if this was a true fight with no writer interference, the logical win would be probably Starrk or Possibly Ulquiorra. If the three Espada are smart they would take out Ichigonator first because of his instability and power.
    If they manage to do that it should be a pretty straight forward fight. Barragan will probably be the first to go, but this is only if his time powers don't affect Ulquiorra's Lanzo Del Rampelago and Starrk's Kamikaze Wolves, which I am sure they don't since he could not dodge Jakuho Raikoben. Now as for Ulquiorra Vs Starrk. If Starrk could over tax Ulquiorra's healing abilities then it's Starrk all the way. I believe Ulquiorra would have a problem hitting Starrk with the lace. Plus I believe Starrk is a better analysis than Ulquiorra so yeah, I'd give this to Starrk at the moment.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, hard to say. I believe Ichigonator would take out both Starrk and Ulquiorra with almost no problems. He just sliced right through Ulq like a hot knife going through cold butter, and seeing as how Ulq's SE hierro would be around that of Starrk's, he'd slice up Starrk just as easily. It would be down to Baraggan and Ichigonator then. if Baraggans time slowing barrier is a constant then the only way I see Ichigonator getting to him is by wearing him down with cero's, but if it isnt constant then I doubt Baraggan would be able to activate his time slowing barrier in time. Ichigonator would just blast him too. All of this is assuming Ichigonator is faster than all of them and gets in the first lick.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What you said about the Hierro was interesting, I never really thought Segunda Etapa bothered with Hierro, since he regenerated. It seems Kubo has ignored Hierro's after Nnoitra and Kenpachi's fight though. One thing though, Ichigonator would most likely attack the person nearest him, so while that one person is busy the others would most likely use that chance to take them both out.
    Since Ulquiorra is #4 and his cero met with a stalemate against Ichigonator's, I'm pretty sure Barragan's and Starrk's cero would have that same effect (I'm not going to say over power because i have no clue if that was Ichigonator's full powered cero, plus we don't know how much power Ulquiorra gained in Segunda Etapa.)
    But, let's say Ulquiorra and Barragan are beaten. It will be between the wolves and Ichigonator (With each combatant's power, I'm sure Starrk will go straight for the wolf technique.). If Ichigonator does to the wolves what he did against Ulquiorra's lance, then it is his fight. But since we only saw the explosions of one or two wolves it will be hard to guess the effect of all of them piling on Ichigonator and exploding would be.
    Last edited by eefrit; June 11, 2010 at 04:48 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    What you said about the Hierro was interesting, I never really thought Segunda Etapa bothered with Hierro, since he regenerated. It seems Kubo has ignored Hierro's after Nnoitra and Kenpachi's fight though. One thing though, Ichigonator would most likely attack the person nearest him, so while that one person is busy the others would most likely use that chance to take them both out.
    Since Ulquiorra is #4 and his cero met with a stalemate against Ichigonator's, I'm pretty sure Barragan's and Starrk's cero would have that same effect (I'm not going to say over power because i have no clue if that was Ichigonator's full powered cero, plus we don't know how much power Ulquiorra gained in Segunda Etapa.)
    But, let's say Ulquiorra and Barragan are beaten. It will be between the wolves and Ichigonator (With each combatant's power, I'm sure Starrk will go straight for the wolf technique.). If Ichigonator does to the wolves what he did against Ulquiorra's lance, then it is his fight. But since we only saw the explosions of one or two wolves it will be hard to guess the effect of all of them piling on Ichigonator and exploding would be.
    Well Nnoitra had the hardest hierro and TK probabaly didnt even bother mentioning the top 4 beyond him since their hierro was no stronger than his.

Well, if we go by the evidence of Aien forbidding the No's 4 and up from releasing then we can assume the 4 of them would be close in power. Not to mention Starrk & Baraggans reaction to Harribel when she fought Hitsu. I'd say all 4 of the Espada were roughly even with small power gaps even in released states. That would in turn make SE Ulquiorra stronger than them assuming he got a power increase but if he didnt oh well, he atleast gained regeneration.

Therefore if Ulquiorra's SE CO was being negated by a cero from Ichigonator multiple times then I believe he'd cancel out a cero from Starrk and Baraggan just as easily unless Starrk spams. Ichigonator didnt appear to take anytime with charging his cero except for at the end when he tried to finish Ulquiorra off.

Idk about that one. He could probabaly just tank the wolves since his hierro is undoubtbly stronger than Love and Roses and they got hit by several wolves blowing up (assuming a chain reaction got started from 1 wolf blowing up to cause several more nearby to blow up). If he looses a limb or whatever he'd just high-speed regenerate it (also assuming his regeneration enhances from his previous hollow form).

LOL and seriously you yelled Bankai in a movie theater?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a lot of possibilities in this match, so I am kind of at a lost. Kubo seemed to have rushed the top three fights, so their power's were not fully explored in my opinion, except maybe Barragan's. To me its toss up between Starrk and Ichigonator, Barragan was a one trick pony and we saw the outcome of Ulquiorra's fight.

I kind of did, my disappointment in Clash of the Titans was great. I just got scared looks though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

This hardly seems like a fair fight, jamming in Ichigonator with those 3. As osking said up there, he overpowered Ulquiorra without much trouble and having in mind that Ulq's SE is probably (over)compensating his power as the 4th, I would have to say that Ichigo is bringing imbalance into the fight. So yes, Ichigonator would be a pretty safe guess there.

Ganging up on people in Bleach universe was never of significance, more so if the ganged person is significantly stronger than the rest.

Personally, Starrk would be my last guess. If we somehow rule out Ichigo, the fight between the 3 Espadas would probably end up between Ulq and Baraggan. IMHO, starrk is grossly overrated. He may have a bit more power than Bara, but Bara has the most useful ability out of all the Espadas. Personally, I'm baffled with Starrk being 1 with Baraggan there.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thing is we don't know Barragan's Respira distance. I f he were truly that BA, he could of ended the war as soon as he released but since it did not happen like that (manga has absolutely no logic) I'm going to [B]assume[B] that Respira has a limit. Meaning eveyone in this fight will just snipe him to his demise. If Kubo showed Barragan doing more than Respira, it would be then I rethink Aizen's ranking, but since he did not Starrk was #1 for a reason.
    Any who, Ichigonator is kind of a monkey wrench in this fight. That is why I can't really decide.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is the cero espada absent from the list. I think Yammi would smash all four of those "small fries" simultaneously.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Starrk and Ulquiorra know of Respira then they'd have to snipe, unless they use the whole 'Higher Reiatsu = Crush' scenario, but since both of them are no likely much higher than Baraggan in Reiatsu that scenario wouldnt play out to well. Not to mention Baraggan has Gran Caida would looked powerful, but we cant get into that since we didnt see it strike its target.

Anyways though, knowing Starrk and Ulquiorra they'd both team up since their the smartest of the four hollows. Ichigonator would have his hands full then. They could easily trap him in a 'cage of ceros', then send in a coupla lanza's with a few wolves and finish him off. Although while their doing that Baraggan would just age the 3 of them...

It would be most interesting though if Ichigonator could use Zangetsu since Ichigo's hollow claimed both he and Zangetsu were one in the same, but that's getting off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Why is the cero espada absent from the list. I think Yammi would smash all four of those "small fries" simultaneously.
    I was debating on putting Yammy in the battle royale too but too many people think that he's in another world ahead of the other Espada. So thats why I left him out of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osking View Post
    I was debating on putting Yammy in the battle royale too but too many people think that he's in another world ahead of the other Espada. So thats why I left him out of it.
    Well in that case my answer is Barragan. Starrk may have more destructive power (which is why he was ranked higher), but Barragan seems like he would win in a 1 on 1 fight against the others, and he was already the king of HM to begin with.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of any other outcome besides a tie or the victory of Ichigonator with all the stuff you have all brought up, I'm at a complete loss.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it would definately be a crazy display of coolness, that's for sure. Snipers would seem a logical choice for Baraggan, but then again we don't know what would Respira do to a Cero or somesuch energy based attack. I would argue that despite the prejudice against him and his speed, he did embarrass Soifon with his little sonido stunt, which had me thinking about his actual speed.

Also, Ulquiorra's Lanzo sometimes seems underestimated to me. We've seen some pretty crazy explosions in FKT and the blast from one of the Lanzas was positively outrageous even compared to those. (that really isn't a valid measurement of anything, I know, it's just the superficial impression I got)
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to say about Baraggans little speed feat. One could argue that he does indeed have a faster Sonido, or the fact that he used time to 'age' his Sonido to make it faster or he simply aged Soifons reaction speed.

I'm pretty sure Respira would age a cero until there is nothing left. It seemed to be able to age everything else so its likely cero would be aged too, unless the cero has higher reiatsu to survive or simply a bunch of them are being spammed at once.

Lanza's power is far underestimated. Even though the dome of Las Noches was said to be a kilometer or so, it looked far larger both Anime and Manga wise. Just 1 of the towers on Las Noches looked extremely big, and yet compared to the actual dome it looked extremely small. Las Noches had to have been no less than 10 kilometers in size. Lanza's dwarfed it in height and most likely witdth.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see respira aging a cero, I just don't think it'd do that to all of what starrk can shot. Barragan is also quite widder than hollow ichigo so I would find it a tad hard for ulquiorra to miss with his lance. Considering he can spam them, one of them is bound to connect. I think I'd go for hollow ichigo here.

New Reply