Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which team of captains win?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kisuke and the gang.

33 80.49%
  • Shinji and the visard captains.

7 17.07%
  • Tie/Can't tell.

1 2.44%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Urahara Shop Captains vs Visard Captains

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara Shop Captains vs Visard Captains

Kisuke Urahara, Yoruichi Shihōin, Tessai Tsukabishi, Isshin Kurosaki, Ryūken Ishida, Jinta Hanakari and Ururu Tsumugiya.

VS

Shinji Hirako, Kensei Muguruma, Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi, Love Aikawa, Lisa Yadōmaru, Mashiro Kuna, Hiyori Sarugaki, Hachigen Ushōda, Ichigo Kurosaki(Pre Training) and Kaname Tōsen.

Battleground - Fake Karakura Town.

added visored vcs. all visoreds now. and all urahara shop employees and an associate.

and neither teams knows the others abilities.
    Last edited by DEATHBOTT; October 12, 2010 at 03:52 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urahara Shop Captains vs Visard Captains

The vaizards, by virtue of the fact that they have Shinji with sakanade. Kensei, Love, and Rose would be tough opponents as it is for Yoruichi, Isshin, and Tessai. Add in the fact that they would have to fight them inverted and there is really no chance in hell for them to win.

The only way Kisuke's group could win is if Kisuke himself has time to prepare for the battle and come up with a way to counter sakanade.

Even without sakanade, I think Kensei vs. Isshin, Love vs. Yoruichi, and Rose vs. Tessai would all be interesting fights. In fact, the way I have them paired here I think the vaizards would win.

Shinji vs. Kisuke would also be close, but if Shinji actually wears his damn mask this time he should come out on top.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidnightAngel's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    The vaizards, by virtue of the fact that they have Shinji with sakanade. Kensei, Love, and Rose would be tough opponents as it is for Yoruichi, Isshin, and Tessai. Add in the fact that they would have to fight them inverted and there is really no chance in hell for them to win.

The only way Kisuke's group could win is if Kisuke himself has time to prepare for the battle and come up with a way to counter sakanade.

Even without sakanade, I think Kensei vs. Isshin, Love vs. Yoruichi, and Rose vs. Tessai would all be interesting fights. In fact, the way I have them paired here I think the vaizards would win.

Shinji vs. Kisuke would also be close, but if Shinji actually wears his damn mask this time he should come out on top.
    I agree, right now the only time Urahara shines is when he has TIME to set almost everything...by the way i find it hard to counter Sakanada abilities...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

this is... a very difficult fight. but I'll go with vizards.

in terms of brute strength Isshin owns, in terms of speed Yoruichi owns, that's for sure. but Shinji to the rescue... sakanade will render at least Isshin and Yoruichi useless making them an easy prey for Love (brute strength to finish off Yoruichi) and Rose (kinsharas AoE swift attacks to blitz Isshin). the crucial factor to defeating Isshin and Yoru is teamwork (which they themselves won't be able to synchronize because of sakanade) and Love and Rose show themselves to be great team.

Urahara and Tessai... now that's where the problem begins. Urahara's Benihime is remarkable, that is undoubtable... but once again, Sakanade renders it useless. with Urahara distcracted Kensei will make easy work of him. + I agree with El Samurai Guapo and MidnightAngel that Urahara had all the time he needed to prepare his battle against Aizen.

Tessai is the biggest trouble, in fact I believe that he would be able to beat a couple of vizards before going down, but in the end: Sakanade here, Sakanade there... Shinji here, Shinji there.

all that and don't forget Vizards' masks which increase their stength and speed significantly.

Vizards take this one, but with great difficulty. Sakanade is a crucial factor in this fight.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm not sure actually. If it is true and sakanade affects a huge area and multiple opponents, vizards definitely have the advantage. But if the fight would spread across a wide area and would consist of multiple 1v1 fights (like it does in Bleach, almost all the time), then I would have to say that Urahara & co. would most likely pwn vizards. I really don't see Isshin or Tessai losing a 1 on 1 fight. And Yoruichi and Urahara are both quite tricky so anyone other than Shinji wouldn't stand much of a chance. And since it can't be 1 v 1 with 4 Shinjis on the other team, my vote goes to Urahara.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if you get of sniff of sakanade how long it stays with you? if shinji can get everyone right at the start they still might be able to hold the advantage. in terms of matchups i think kensei and yoruichi would be a good match. kensei bankai looks like it gives his melee attacks wind power or something while yoruichi has shunko for her melee. then love and isshin, the heavy hitters, could take on eachother. Hifuki no Kodzuchi vs Getsuga Tenshou!!!

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

tessai or urahara would have to face shinji because out of their team they would be the best at comeing up with a counter to sakanade.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Urahara's gang just disperses in different directions so that they wouldn't all be smelling Sakenade Shinji would only be a factor vs 1 opponent instead of against 4.

Anyhow, we havn't seen Kensei or Shinji fight seriously with their masks on. We also havn't seen Tessai do anything except for use his super kamekameha (hadou 88) in TBTP arc.

I'd be inclined to think that Rose and Love would lose their matchups, as all of Urahara's gang seems strong. As for Kensei and Shinji, I have no idea.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    If Urahara's gang just disperses in different directions so that they wouldn't all be smelling Sakenade Shinji would only be a factor vs 1 opponent instead of against 4.

Anyhow, we havn't seen Kensei or Shinji fight seriously with their masks on. We also havn't seen Tessai do anything except for use his super kamekameha (hadou 88) in TBTP arc.

I'd be inclined to think that Rose and Love would lose their matchups, as all of Urahara's gang seems strong. As for Kensei and Shinji, I have no idea.
    i think shinji and the visoreds wouldn't be dumb enough just to blindly charge after them. also they would need prior knowledge of his power to know to split up.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member emanresu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai: kukanteni to hell yo'all
    *match won in 3 secs*

Urahara/Yoru/Isshin: Forbidden thingy is so not fair

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

1.In fact I don't think that Isshin is from Urahara's team.
    2. I think it's rather clear that Isshin is the strongest in comparision to others in this thread. Also, Urahara is cleary smarter than anyone in this thread, yoruichi is the fastest and she was rather strong even without her zanpaktou and Tessai is the strongest in kidou. I can't see any problems for them to win. Even that Kensei is one of my favourite characters.
    Rose isn't that strong. He was rookie among Captains during turn back the pendulumn arc, just like Urahara. And as we saw he didn't show anything that great to say that he is powerful.
    About Shinji. He is clearly overrated. He isn't powerful in shinigami abilities. His shikai wasn't combat and its ability didn't give him overvelming opportunities like Aizen's.

So, it's clear win for Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi and Tessai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen figured out sakanade because of his calculating intelligent mind. If urahara is smarter then hell be able to do the same, maybe even better. Also bleach fight don't seem to take place to close to each other, just look at to fkt fights. So shinjis shikai may not even cover all the fights.

I'm tessai, yoruichi and issin can take any of the other vizards captains with difficulty. Then again all of these characters have unknown abilities to show. So its still a toss up.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

added visored vcs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well then you should give urahara shop someone else to, like renji, jinta and ururu, they live there and renji squats.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

If you add vaizard vice captains... it can be a draw, but I'd say it would be a draw or a pretty close win for Urahara-Isshin team. it's clear that vice-captains are just to make numbers. They are not strong. two of them could only stall tercera espada, but she was nothing, compared to Aizen and Isshin was on par with him even without his shikai.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast