Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Can Allon best an Espada?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • It could beat 9.

5 26.32%
  • It could beat 8.

4 21.05%
  • It could beat 7.

3 15.79%
  • It could beat 6.

0 0%
  • It could beat 5.

0 0%
  • It can't beat any.

7 36.84%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Allon vs any of the lower Espada

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Allon vs any of the lower Espada

Do you guys think Allon could beat any of the lower Espada?

i think he he could beat 9 and 8. 7 would give him trouble only because of his ability. grimjow i think would have a tough time with him though but should be able to win.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member osking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Allon vs any of the lower Espada

Idk. I'd take a wild guess and say he'd manage up till Grimmjow. Allons pretty quick for a big guy and is quite resistant to withstand an attack from Yamamato, not to mention he thrashed several VC's.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

IMHO any of the espada would defeat allon quite easily. Allon merely defeated a bunch of VCs, not a feat in the least.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Allon defeated VCs with ease, he defeated Matsumoto in the blink of an eye and Matsumoto is not a pushover. Only a captain-class person can accomplish that feat. Its reiatsu was strong enough to scare Matsumoto, that means something. On top of that, VCs fought a calm Allon, Allon could get much more powerful and intimidating when it was angry. Allon's resistance to physical damage was amazing, it was fast, it was strong. I agree with DEATHBOTT, even Grimmjow would have a tough time with it.
    Last edited by Gran Maestro; June 13, 2010 at 03:37 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    Allon defeated VCs with ease, he defeated Matsumoto in the blink of an eye and Matsumoto is not a pushover. Only a captain-class person can accomplish that feat. Its reiatsu was strong enough to scare Matsumoto, that means something. On top of that, VCs fought a calm Allon, Allon could get much more powerful and intimidating when it was angry. Allon's resistance to physical damage was amazing, it was fast, it was strong. I agree with DEATHBOTT, even Grimmjow would have a tough time with it.
    Allon's level of regeneration was also insane. He was still able to attack even after being cut in half vertically? That's crazy. You would of thought his brain being bisected would've done the trick, but he had to be completely incinerated.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Regeneration =/= tanking. Allon did not regen from anything. He kept coming even when suffering blows that would kill most.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, renji with bankai and uryu seem significantly stronger than the average VC and yet grants had a remarkably easy time with them-except for the quincy cross explosion. I don't think allon making short work of the VCs shows he is anywhere near the captain level. The difference between captain and VC level is more than significant, we should not forget that. IMHO any of the espada would have an extremely easy time against allon.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, renji with bankai and uryu seem significantly stronger than the average VC and yet grants had a remarkably easy time with them-except for the quincy cross explosion. I don't think allon making short work of the VCs shows he is anywhere near the captain level. The difference between captain and VC level is more than significant, we should not forget that. IMHO any of the espada would have an extremely easy time against allon.
    Let me refresh your memory: Do you mean Renji (without bankai) +Uryuu (with the reiatsu of his arrows sealed) against Szayel + fraccions? Szayel had info about both of them before the fight and even then he couldn't make short work of them, even with help of his fraccions. On the other hand Allon made short work of Matsumoto, Momo, Hisagi and Iba, and we know that they didn't fight Allon's strongest form. If Allon is not captain-level, nobody is captain-level.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What about when szayel released the seals on the arrow and bankai? Not to mention grants never went all out on either of them, he merely played with them to see what they'd do next. There is no way allon was at captain level, I'd think he was at most at the level with the privaron espada.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Renji without bankai and Uryuu without arrows injured Szayel's unreleased form, right? Can you imagine what Allon would do to them? Szayel ate his own fraccions to recover but Renji and Uryuu were exhausted and Szayel released the seal after he made their clones. Szayel never fought alone, he continuously used other hollows.

So you think Gantenbainne (a Privaron Espada whom Chad defeated) could make short work of Matsumoto, Momo, Hisagi and Iba. I really would like to see that fight. I bet Gantenbainne would lose (let alone making short work of them) and since Allon's weaker form is much stronger than a privaron espada's released form, you do the math.
    Last edited by Gran Maestro; June 13, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Uryu used a very specialized technique to hurt grants, not to mention it was only plausible because grants was not taking them seriously and renji managed a distraction. Had grantz been taking them seriously uryu would have never been able to use that technique. Don't remember renji causing significant damage to grants though, I remember him using a hado to attack grants but that seemed remarkably marginal outside of the distraction it caused.

IMHO any of the privaron espada would have an easy time against the VCs. I don't think any of allons forms is much stronger than the privaron espadas released form though.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the VCs Allon defeated would destroy Gantenbainne, the guy lost to Chad for God's sake. If you think Gantenbainne stood a chance against their combined power, then IMO you're absolutely wrong. As a logical consequence, you also suggest Chad would curbstomp Matsumoto, Momo, Hisagi and Iba, I say Chad couldn't defeat them even in his wildest dreams. You seriously underrate VCs.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    I think the VCs Allon defeated would destroy Gantenbainne, the guy lost to Chad for God's sake. If you think Gantenbainne stood a chance against their combined power, then IMO you're absolutely wrong. As a logical consequence, you also suggest Chad would curbstomp Matsumoto, Momo, Hisagi and Iba, I say Chad couldn't defeat them even in his wildest dreams. You seriously underrate VCs.
    I think you are seriously under rating chad here. In a worst case scenario (not to mention absurd) gantenbaine is at the level of a VC (which IMO would make no sense at all, the VC level is something that adjuca seem pretty capable of reaching without being hybrids-) but even then chad would be much much stronger than any VC considering he did one shot gantenbaine with his new arm.

IMO defeating VCs with one hit is something any espada would easily pull, specially in a released form, I don't see how allon doing that suggests he could defeat a espada.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I think you are seriously under rating chad here. In a worst case scenario (not to mention absurd) gantenbaine is at the level of a VC (which IMO would make no sense at all, the VC level is something that adjuca seem pretty capable of reaching without being hybrids-) but even then chad would be much much stronger than any VC considering he did one shot gantenbaine with his new arm.

IMO defeating VCs with one hit is something any espada would easily pull, specially in a released form, I don't see how allon doing that suggests he could defeat a espada.
    Chad is at most on par with Hisagi. Sure he can one-shot Hisagi with his new arm but of course if his attack connects, it won't be easy. VCs proved their worth against the fraccions and these fraccions were hybrids.

Allon defeated VCs easily and only captain-level people could do that. In other words, you can't defeat VCs that easily unless you are captain-level. Grimmjow might defeat them easily but so did Allon, how come Allon wasn't a match for Grimmjow? Allon had ultra-strength, ultra-durability and it was fast enough to grab/injure VCs who are fast themselves. What else does Allon need to be considered captain-level?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think any of the lower espada showed that they could do what allon did to rangiku. he speed blitzed her and took half of her stomach. arroneiro might be able to keep him at bay for a bit but would get over power eventually imo. grantz wouldnt be able to stop him with the tricks he used on ranji and ishida, first with no prep and second his doll shit wouldnt work, allon could tank him easy. 7 cant rmember his name would be trouble but only because his ability and allon's stupidty. as i said before i think grimmjowe would have a hard time but should be able to disintergrate him with his most powerful attacks.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast