Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Entertaining Battle Scenarios

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Entertaining Battle Scenarios

This thread is about creating entertaining battle scenarios for any battle you want. Please try to make the scenario you create somewhat believable.

Here's an example:

Urahara & Isshin vs Shunsui & Ukitake

Urahara: hado #32

Shunsui: I expected a little more from you than this, Urahara-san

Shunsui casually cuts the hado in half with one blade. Isshin comes from the front using the hado as a diversion and attacks with a powerful downward slash. Shunsui blocks Isshin’s attack.

Shunsui: This much was obvious.

Isshin:
    Tssk…I guess we underestimated you.

Shortly afterwards Ukitake comes from the side and slashes at Isshin. Isshin avoids the attack by jumping backwards into the air.

Urahara: Nake!

Urahara anticipated this and shot a nake right behind isshin. Isshin barely makes it over nake.

Ukitake: Not good enough…

Shunsui jumps far to the right to avoid it. Ukitake redirects Nake at Isshin.

Isshin: GT!

Isshin uses GT to cancel out Nake. The 2 blast create an explosion. When the smoke settles Isshin is on the ground again and Urahara is behind Ukitake.

Urahara: Rikoujou Kouru!

Urahara’s kido didn’t make it in time and missed. Ukitake disappeared into the ground to dodge it.

Urahara: !!!

Shunsui surprised Urahara, by blitzing him. Shunsui came from behind Ukitake as soon as Ukitake made it into the ground.

Urahara: Chikasumi no Tate!

Urahara barely blocks Shunsui’s attack. Ukitake stabs Urahara from behind, while exiting Urahara’s shadow

Ukitake: You were careless Urahara-san

Isshin: You two were the ones that were careless…

Urahara’s gigai explodes. Urahara appears from above.

Urahara: Shibari Benihime! Hiasobi, Juzutsunagi!

Urahara catches both of them in the net. Urahara uses his combination techniques to make his net explode. Shunsui and Ukitake were able to escape the explosion using kage-oni, but not without some damage. When the smoke settles both Shunsui and Ukitake are gone.

Shunsui: Bushou Gama!

Urahara is caught in Shunsui’s wind. Shunsui appears above Urahara.

Shunsui: Take-Oni!

Shunsui’s attack was meant to get Urahara to look up. It was merely a diversion. The real attack comes from underneath. Ukitake stabs from below using Kage-oni.

Ukitake: Don’t underestimate us!

Urahara dodges Ukitake’s attack, expecting Ukitake to attack like that and makes a swift hand movement. Urahara kicks him far to the right into a building.

Urahara: You are the ones underestimating us. I won’t be hit by the same attack twice!

Just as Shunsui is about to hit with Take- Oni Isshin appears behind Shunsui

Isshin:
    Not going to happen! GT!!!

Isshin slashes down hard on Shunsui’s back, knocking him into the ground. Shunsui created a big crater when he hit the ground.

Isshin: One down

Ukitake shunpo’s toward Urahara and Urahara slashes at him. Ukitake makes a seemingly reckless move and decides to take the attack. Urahara’s attack is repelled.

Ukitake:
    Iro oni green

Ukitake slashes at Urahara, but it doesn’t do too much damage because Ukitake is not wearing green. At the same time Shunsui attacks Isshin from behind.

Shunsui: Iro oni black

Shunsui slashes Isshin, but is only able to hit him with the tip of his blade

Shunsui: Aren’t you nimble…

Isshin: !!!

Isshin is able to turn around and avoid a fatal blow, but is gravely injured.

Isshin: WTF!!! How are you still alive!

Shunsui: It’s one of my zanpaktou’s abilities, Iro oni. Iro oni allows me to negate damage under certain conditions. Your GT caused me a lot of damage though.

Both falter…

Shunsui: This is dragging on. I wanted to kill you in one attack…

Isshin:
    Your stronger than I thought…Still…

Isshin gets up first

Isshin: I’m not an opponent you can match!! Final Getsuga Tensho!!!!

Ukitake:
    Shunsui!!!

Urahara: You don’t have time to be worrying about him!!

2 seals appear on Ukitake’s arms.

Ukitake: WTH!!! When did you-

Urahara: The second time you tried to hit me from my shadow.

Urahara: You gave me some trouble, but this is the end. Good Bye Ukitake-san.

As Urahara disappears by using shunpo, Ukitake is enveloped in a column of light.

Isshin and Urahara win..
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; June 13, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Entertaining Battle Scenarios

What bleach should have been.....

captains lined up at the start of ss arc.
    aizan-release
    captains look around.
    shunsui-aizan, gin and tousan are gone?
    half the captains on one side all fall down
    captains on other side-!!!!!????
    then they all fall down too
    yama slowly closes his eyes
    cut back to reality
    aizan and tousan both have their swords through yama's head
    gin's sword is through half the captains heads
    the other half already impaled by gin's bankai, are lying on the ground dead
    aizan- that was easy

another scenario that should have happened - this one is for if aizan still suffers from pis but yama and ss dont.

aizan comes out of gargantua with gin tousan and espada
    yama's waiting for them
    yama-bankai
    everyone dies.
    yama- that was easy

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    What bleach should have been.....

captains lined up at the start of ss arc.
    aizan-release
    captains look around.
    shunsui-aizan, gin and tousan are gone?
    half the captains on one side all fall down
    captains on other side-!!!!!????
    then they all fall down too
    yama slowly closes his eyes
    cut back to reality
    aizan and tousan both have their swords through yama's head
    gin's sword is through half the captains heads
    the other half already impaled by gin's bankai, are lying on the ground dead
    aizan- that was easy
    Then the vaizards show up.

Shinji shunpos in front of Aizen and says "Aizen, let's finish this. BANKAI!"

Shinji's bankai allows him to reverse time for a very short duration (15 seconds or so) to correct a mistake he made (similar to the rewind time ability from prince of persia games). Before Shinji can attack Aizen, Kaname attempts to cut his head off. Shinji dodges like he did in the manga, then uses his bankai to reverse time by 10 seconds. Shinji is prepared for Kaname this time, he puts on his mask and decapitates Kaname instead.

Aizen and Shinji begin fighting.

Lisa and Hiyori take on Harribel

Hachi takes on Barragan

Love takes on Starrk

Kensei and Mashiro take on Gin

Rose takes on Wonderweiss

All of the vaizards use their bankai and masks to crush their respective opponents, but are too exhausted to continue fighting afterward.

Meanwhile, Aizen has already KS'd Shinji and has Shinji fighting an image of him. In it's bankai form, sakanade also retains it's shikai inversion effects. Aizen assumes that the inversion of directions is sakanade's bankai ability. After explaining to Shinji that his ability is nothing more than an optical illusion, Aizen finally makes his move and stabs Shinji through the heart. Shinji uses his bankai to go back 5 seconds in time. This time, knowing the direction where Aizen is going to stab him from, he (Shinji) puts on his mask and fires a cero in that direction. The cero hits Aizen right in the face and sends him flying through 17 buildings. Aizen then emerges from the rubble all bruised and bloody. Aizen returns to where Shinji is and says "As expected from my former captain, you have discovered a method to anticipate and counter my attacks. It seems you're one man I cannot afford to take any chances with. Behold, you have earned the right to witness the true power of god, bankai."
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; June 14, 2010 at 12:53 PM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

here's one entertaining battle scenario:

after years of unproductive search for Urahara and Hogyoku Aizen gets tired of all this shit and one night stabs every single captain (including Yama) to death while they are sleeping... after that he does the same to Vizards and Urahara's Co, calmly destroys karakura, enters Royal Dimension with all his 9 espada (he got stark after defecting to HM) and Gin with Tousen, there they massacre Royal Guard and family, Aizen crowns himself as god.

that would be the most realistic outcome in bleach
    Last edited by AlB; October 06, 2010 at 03:32 PM.

New Reply