Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Which Anime do You Want to Have Another Season?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which anime would you like to have another season?

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I would love to have another season of Hyouka and Kuroko no Basket. The last episodes of both series left me wanting more and they are both awesome series that totally deserve more anime time.

Moreover, the last episodes of both series were not very conclusive and since they are not anime-original endings I think there wouldn’t be a problem continuing the series from where they were left off.
    I can only second that

We will definitely get another Kuroko season, the anime was just too popular to stop it here.
    Not sure about Hyouka. There's one novel left to animate so I hope for an OVA, another short season or maybe even a movie. Would be really awesome

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Area no Kishi

I so want another season of this anime. Why? First of all, I would like another season of Area no Kishi because is a series that I enjoyed watching a lot. I loved rooting for Enoshima every weekend! I celebrated their victories and I was saddened by their defeats. Moreover, the way the series ended…it just leaves you wanting more!! Who wins that game? What happens after that game? I really hope there is a another season of Area no Kishi so that those questions can be answered and so that I can keep enjoying one of my favorite sport anime series.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like Karekano to be animated again. And ending it properly like in the manga.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Accel World definitely need another season, since the story is far from over.
    But, I don't know where the LN is right now, so maybe once a few more LN are out, they will do other seasons.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

The last episode didn’t feel like a last episode at all, it reminded us viewers why this anime was so enjoyable but it didn’t wrap things up which gives me high hopes that there will be a second season for TnK. I really hope there is one!

I liked watching Tnk very much so I’m all for another season, I don’t know how popular the manga is in Japan but hopefully it is popular enough for it to have a second season.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 30, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

After it finished:
    K
    And of course I want th last novels of Haruhi animated. Same goes for Index although I don't know how much the upcoming movie will cover.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kamisama Hajimemashita

I enjoyed watching KH so much!! I had a lot of fun watching KH and I would really like for it to have a second season. I don’t know if the information is accurate but I have read comments from fellow KH fans saying the manga is very popular in Japan so hopefully those high sales encourage the studio behind KH to produce another season of this very lovely anime.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, i definitely agree with another season for Spice and Wolf, there is still so much material to adapt.
    Then, i also would like to see another season for Mushishi. They covered 5 volumes with 26 episodes, so another season with 26 episodes for the remaining 5 volumes should be possible. Another series i would like to see at least another season is Beck, 23 volumes are left. Kino No Tabi is also a good choice.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind Gurren Lagann having another season

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely a not so well known, but one that is really a fascinating anime in my opinion:
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (it has 24 episodes but I would definitly want more !!!)

I think "it totally blows your mind at the open", why it's just so amazing no matter when, how many times, and where I watch it !!!
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Definitely a not so well known, but one that is really a fascinating anime in my opinion:
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (it has 24 episodes but I would definitly want more !!!)

I think "it totally blows your mind at the open", why it's just so amazing no matter when, how many times, and where I watch it !!!
    I agree. There is so much material left in the light novels that at least another season would be nice but unfortunately, the anime was not that successful in Japan.

Probably my favorite "awakening" scene ever in anime

Last edited by MiyamotoMusashi; January 04, 2013 at 05:42 PM.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I watched the last episode of “The Legend of the Legendary Heroes” today, what an amazing series this one has been, at least IMHO. I have enjoyed every episode (except the first one) of this anime, and I really hope there is a second season of it. They are many things regarding the TLOTLH universe and regarding the characters I would like to know more about. The ratings for the series haven’t been good, but I do hope the sales of the novels and the sales of the DVDs are good enough to encourage the anime team behind TLOTLH to produce a second season of this awesome series. Please, please let it be a second season!
    I agree with you guys, another season of TLOTLH would be awesome. Unfortunately, I don’t have much hope left for another season. I read a couple of translations of the LN and things get even better after the last episode of the anime. TLOTLH was pretty popular here on MH and we had a lot of fun discussing this series back then so another season would be more than welcome.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 05, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

And I double agree with you guys...I guess
    I have no idea why there are people who said that LOL heroes was a bad anime and why the anime
    didn't sell so good. There is really no hope for a second season but I'm actually thinking of re-watching the anime and
    read the LN soon It was one of my favorite anime...I think 2 years ago?
    It's a real shame when I think about it, likeable characters, a good plot and such a charming world.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd really like a third season of K-On!, adapting the College and High School volumes. I also want a second season of Chuunybiou. I'd really like to see Satone animated.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like another season of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and of Ixion Saga DT. I really enjoyed watching this series.

In Sakurasou’s case, there is enough material for a second season; and in Ixion’s case…they hinted, I know it was supposed to be a joke, but they hinted at the possibility of a second season and even managed to show us a bit of that possibility. So there isn’t a lack of ideas for a second season. ^^

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast