Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: The World of Bleach when it was just beginning

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mauricio Raphael's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The World of Bleach when it was just beginning

So the reappearance of the Dangai and Koutotsu in the latest chapter, 407, has got me thinking: How did the world of Bleach come about?
    Specifically, how did Shinigamis and Hollows get organized into the worlds of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo?
    And even, before, how did Shinigami and Hollows interact before coming into those dimensions?

If one assumes that the world of Bleach follows the history of our world, then there were no Hollows and Shinigami before human beings came about.
    Now then, when the first human beings started to dying and becoming pluses stuck in the real world, then the spiritual stuff comes in. How did these pluses go to Soul Society if there were no shinigami presumably non-existing at that moment of time as they need to go through the Soul Burial process?

In that case, it would seem to be that pluses stayed in the real time until some with high spiritual power developed into Shinigami. However, to me, it seems it would be easier for a plus more likely to become a Hollow than a Shinigami. In that case, Hollows were the first spiritual "beings" in the Bleach world It would take a while longer until Shinigami come along. Then the beginnings of the Shinigami-Hollow relationship would come into place. Most likely, it would seem both beings were stuck into real world carrying their battles with each other.

Then how did each get into their respective worlds? I guess it would seem easier for Hollows to get into Hueco Mundo as it must come natural to them. But Shinigami? When entering and returning from the real world, they need a Hell Butterfly for the Senkaimon.

Of course, this leads to more questions
    How did the first Shinigami develop with the use of Zanpakutou and Kidou?
    How did the Dangai and Koutotsu come about? What about the King's Realm and Hell?

Honestly, the Bleach world seems mysterious but very interesting

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The World of Bleach when it was just beginning

I found this thread, and found it relevant to still be discussed.

Interesting as it seems pluses and hollows would be the first beings. I mean, even animals can turn into pluses and hollows as evidenced by the small hollow lizard seen by Chad, Uryu, and Ichigo in HM.
    So shinigami arrived on the scene and? And soul society's history? That sounds intriguing and something everybody wants to know.

I've always thought in my head that hueco mundo wasn't all what it seems and that it has an ancient history of some kind

Look at how things are set up.

You have the human world, then the dangai, and then soul society. Hollows retreat to the world between the living world and SS known as hueco mundo when they aren't eating human souls or to hide as stated by Rukia in the early chapters.

This makes me think hueco mundo is surrounded by the dangai meta-dimension. What's more peculiar is that when going to or from hueco mundo it seems only a garganta is usable. No senkaimons. Those are only for form SS to the living world. Though with a hell butterfly, you can skip the dangai completely, and it's just a path of light until the doors open up on the otherside to either the living world or soul society.

the first bleach movie introducing other dimensions besides HM or SS, made me think what if other dimensions are within the dangai meta-dimension as well? These new vandereich guys are making one ask all the questions possible to identify their origins.

I've been thinking about things like this for a while for the future plot of my fanfic, but whatever....
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The World of Bleach when it was just beginning

Probably the living came first. Then they died and become pluses. Then hollows. The hollow then attacked the living, and the living countered back. Along the way, they found pluses and how to convert them into shinigami.

New Reply