Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Don't know it this was ever mentioned, can anyone point me to the Itachi Gift thread pls. I have a little theory here that Itachi's gift is one of the few weapon that can harm/kill Tobidara, the other being possibly "that jutsu" which has yet to be revealed to us as well. If it can be said that Sasuke inherited Totsuki's genjutsu' sealing sword when Itachi's poked his forehead in the end of his fight, then it remains highly possible that Naruto will be stacked with tromp cards by the time the Manga draws to the last fight.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 499 Discussion / 500 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Well, I still don't understand when Zetsu go in that fight between Bee and Kisame. Was it before or after Samehada left for Bee? If it's before then Samehada never left Kisame since Kisame his in it somehow and Zetsu started using it. If Zetsu helped after Kisame lost Samehada, then why is Samehada allowing Kisame inside of it?

I mean if samehada left the real Kisame for bee then I don't see why Samehada would go back to Kisame.
    Zetsu switched while they were still in the water. So Samehade never betrayed the real Kisame and should still be loyal to him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drlame View Post
    Man Naruto's chakra level will skyrocket after the fusion with kyuubi (dragonball anyone?). Now this is all nice and dandy, but there's one thing I'm really concerned about: Kishi isn't known for nerfing people, so for Sasuke to match Naruto he'll need a massive powerup beside the EMS. That or Sasuke will fight Naruto with the combined efforts of him and Madara or Kabuto's summoned guard.
    Really? can you say, sage mode Naruto. Sasuke will be just fine with what he's got. The power that he possesses was strong enough when he was losing his sight. Now that that won't be an issue anymore, he'll be just fine against Naruto.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Samehada has a type of a "brain" or independent thought, which it has clearly demonstrated to posses, then it should have known what was going on. It definitely may have not liked being used as a tool by Zetsu, thus the reaction. And for all we know Kisame could pretty much be it's "handler" and treat it like it was an animal. In the sense of it being like a trained dog that Kisame utilizes. Meaning that Samehada could very easily rebel when Kisame isn't around and when it is forced to do something it doesn't want to do by someone else. But one thing is certain, Samehada does have the ability of independent thought. And from what we have seen from it, it is very similar to an animal. And just like animals have certain preferences, Samehada seems to as well. At least as long as it's master isn't around.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I was reading a previous chapter and didn't understand what the real meaning of the statements here:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/16/

On the previous page, itachi talked about the secret of MS and its disadvantage and on the above given page sauske said in first panel:
    'Blindness...'

the statement which amazed me is:

'So thats the price you pay for gaining control of Kyubi'

I think there was no relevance in that secnario... and the next amazing statement is:

'well well.. so you actually listened to me and read the tablets in the secret meeting room?'

which means their is something written about the kyubi in the tablets.. i think.. and then the topic changed 'who is madara.....blah blah..'

So my thoughts are that there is something written about kyubi and its unique powers in the uchiha tablets and how one can control the kyubi to gain that powers.

As next couple of chapters are flashback about kyubi and madara and maybe we get some info about that secret as well.

Maybe madara tried to control the kyubi with his MS but failed due to his less powerful body and due to that the rampage occur.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Assuming Samehada could tell the difference. Madara plainly states that Zetsu can make perfect copies even down to the chakra, so Samehada could think he rejected the real Kisame. There is no reason to think that if faced with a perfect copy and a handoff from one to the other (real to fake), that Samehada would assume the person he was with first was real and the second is fake.
    Madara also said that this clone would be to weak for fighting. I doubt this clone is that perfect. Kisame has insanely huge chakra... if that clone was a perfect 1:1 copy, where would all this chakra come from?

If Zetsu had the ability to create chakra out of nowhere he could create an army of Jubi's

Samehada is cleary some kind of sentient and thinking life form. I doubt Samehada does not know about Kisame being inside it, since when you look at the pictures they are still fused in some way. IMHO Samehada just counted one and one together...

Samehada: Hmm my Master is inside of me and "something" weaker which feels like Master is holding me at the same time?? Wtf is going on here!? Ahh screw this, this is to confusing, I'am just going to heal that black guy since he tastes good.
    Last edited by LnDRash; June 29, 2010 at 06:40 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sp0nje's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kankuro

I was re-reading some parts of the manga and I noticed that kankuro got sasori has puppet:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/14-15/

Kinda cool

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member $nipe's Avatar
    Country
    El Salvador
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kankuro

Quote Originally Posted by sp0nje View Post
    I was re-reading some parts of the manga and I noticed that kankuro got sasori has puppet:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/14-15/

Kinda cool
    Yes, and I went to the Narutopedia to read about it, and then I found this: "It's also possible that Kankuro retrieved Sasori's second body as that one already had a cloak and was without the blades on the back." What does that mean?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member naruttom's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanted to ask what does "tobi" and "maru" means?...we constantly see these words in names appended with other words e.g.

tobi-rama, tobi-take, shika-maru, aka-maru and konoha-maru...

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruttom View Post
    i wanted to ask what does "tobi" and "maru" means?...we constantly see these words in names appended with other words e.g.

tobi-rama, tobi-take, shika-maru, aka-maru and konoha-maru...
    In Japan the syllable -maru is or was used for little boys for example Takamaru.After this Takamaru grows up,or to be precise becomes a man,he will get a new name.They used to do that in Japan,but i don't know if they still do that nowadays.

The Tobi in Sarutobi means jump,but that's all i know.

Hope that helped you.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    The other part of the Juubi might not be about quantity, but rather quality.
    Chakar isn't just about quantity, it also has diferent aspects like Kushina's chakra or Sasuke's hatroid chakra.
    The other bijuu might have big amounts of chakra with different aspects while the Kyuubi has the remaining chakra without those aspects that is infinite.

With that being said, I don't think the Kyuubi or the Juubi has infinite chakra, because that would be stupidly overpowered.
    However, it can't be said that is impossible that they have infinite chakra, at least in my opinion.
    well sasuke does have an abnormal hatredproducing chakra,

anyways, if hatred can produce chakra then so are the bijuus
    CLEANED

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member c0nflikt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kankuro

Quote Originally Posted by $nipe View Post
    Yes, and I went to the Narutopedia to read about it, and then I found this: "It's also possible that Kankuro retrieved Sasori's second body as that one already had a cloak and was without the blades on the back." What does that mean?
    Sasori was a master at his craft, I'm sure that puppet was like a gold mine for kankuro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Character
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Juggernaut Pirates • Markswoman/Inventorr
    • Bounty :0 • SD Earned : 200 • Beli : 53,687,500 • L : Grand Line
    Strength: 50 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 30 | Accuracy: 102 | Fortune: 58

Check out my blog!
    Twitter: @CorpseMoney

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Sasuke really have Tsukiyomi?
    I mean, the MS is said to contain 1 technique in each eye.
    Sasuke's right eye has Amaterasu, and his left eye can manipulate or completely dispel the flames.
    Not once has he outright said or thought "tsukiyomi". And all the genjutsu he has been doing, may just be an enhanced version of a regular sharingan genjutsu, but NOT tsukiyomi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicholassama View Post
    Does Sasuke really have Tsukiyomi?
    I mean, the MS is said to contain 1 technique in each eye.
    Sasuke's right eye has Amaterasu, and his left eye can manipulate or completely dispel the flames.
    Not once has he outright said or thought "tsukiyomi". And all the genjutsu he has been doing, may just be an enhanced version of a regular sharingan genjutsu, but NOT tsukiyomi.
    I believe during the Danzo/sasuke fight, either Madara or Danzou himself comments on how Sasuke's Tsukiyomi isn't as powerful as Itachi's was (could be wrong though) http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/478/03/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I believe during the Danzo/sasuke fight, either Madara or Danzou himself comments on how Sasuke's Tsukiyomi isn't as powerful as Itachi's was (could be wrong though) http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/478/03/
    Yeah but the meaning of that statement is entirely dependent on which word is emphasized.

That's nothing compared to ITACHI'S Tsukiyomi.
    vs.
    That's nothing compared to Itachi's TSUKIYOMI.

The whole meaning is changed with just one word.

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast