Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 108 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2003

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I think it would be more dramatic if his grandaughter or his grandson dies. I mean...What's the point if you kill someone who will die anyway soon? I would completely hate Kishi (Well, not that extreme) if He kills characters that are not that important.
    I want a real death, someone we fans completely adore. Someone to feel really bad about his/her/its death.
    I have exactly the same opinion as you. I don't mind if Kishi kills Onoki cuz his death will be a huge loss for the Alliance, but i won't forgive Kishi if he doesn't kill someone that we love. I mean Gaara's dying for instance would be something huge, cuz he is definitely one of the characters that we fans most like. I am not sure if i would like that too happen, but i feel that someone as or at least almost awesome as him has to die.

About Bee dying or not, i unfortunately think that he will end dying.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

But Gaara was already death! :P

I want someone in Konoha dying. Like Ino, She's worthless. Or Shikaku and I'll be truly amazed. I don't know, someone who isn't fodder (Although Ten Ten being killed will make my day)
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

But Gaara was already death! :P

I want someone in Konoha dying. Like Ino, She's worthless. Or Shikaku and I'll be truly amazed. I don't know, someone who isn't fodder (Although Ten Ten being killed will make my day)
    Lol i said to me the same thing about Kakashi, that's why i didn't mentioned him, and somehow i forgot that Gaara also have died once
    Ino dying wouldn't be really a bold decision. I mean she has her paper, but she isn't a character that his very popular. Someone very popular like Lee or Neji or even Shikamaru would be for me much more emotive.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Ino is hot, she needs to live.

Shikamaru won't likely die. I think Lee could, though, or Kiba. Most likely than not none of Naruto's peers will die, maybe with the exception of Sasuke. His elders are most likely to be killed, in my opinion.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see Kiba or Shino dying, considering they barely appear or are used at all and their deaths would still have a big emotional impact.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I could see Kiba or Shino dying, considering they barely appear or are used at all and their deaths would still have a big emotional impact.
    If Kishi is going to kill any of the Rookies, i hope it is one of the most popular. Neji, Lee or Shikamaru.
    I don't think Neji will die, so of those 2 i would find Shikamaru a better target. Since for us it would be a lot emotional, i would dare to say that even more than if it was Lee, but at the same time it would be also a great loss for the Alliance, since one of the most skilled and smart ninjas had just being killed.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe any of rookies are going to die... Doesn't seem like Kishi's style.
    Not like I would complain if he'd done pretty compelling death. Shikamaru's or Lee's would do good I think.

ex oriente lux

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    If Kishi is going to kill any of the Rookies, i hope it is one of the most popular. Neji, Lee or Shikamaru.
    I don't think Neji will die, so of those 2 i would find Shikamaru a better target. Since for us it would be a lot emotional, i would dare to say that even more than if it was Lee, but at the same time it would be also a great loss for the Alliance, since one of the most skilled and smart ninjas had just being killed.
    Well it's possible for Lee and Neji, but Kishi seems to favor Shikamaru to much to allow him to die. Not to mention that whole thing about protecting Asuma's child. Aside from Naruto and Sakura, I think Shikamaru is the safest.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

You know...There is something weird about Sakura lately.

I've feeling that She will, after watching Naruto and Sasuke killing each other (And with that maybe Madara catch finally all the Bijuus), revive both by giving her life. She after have to surpass all the medic nin and saw already Chiyo doing the technique. If She improved it She may save Naruto, Sasuke and someone else (Well, it's a possibility) to allow them fight against Madara as the ultimate Jinchuriki.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd regret Akamaru's death more than shino, Chouji, Ino, ten ten, kiba, and Sakura. Any theory that has Sakura dying early is probably ok with me. But there might be some exceptions based on who she is dragging to the grave with her.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You know...There is something weird about Sakura lately.

I've feeling that She will, after watching Naruto and Sasuke killing each other (And with that maybe Madara catch finally all the Bijuus), revive both by giving her life. She after have to surpass all the medic nin and saw already Chiyo doing the technique. If She improved it She may save Naruto, Sasuke and someone else (Well, it's a possibility) to allow them fight against Madara as the ultimate Jinchuriki.
    Well the current Sakura can try...she will try to revive both, fail, and die in the process...that's the current Sakura

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaItachi View Post
    You were pointing out your own explanation. So far, Sharingan has more doujutsu/ninjutsu techniques than genjutsu. Your only argument is Tsukuyomi. Shisui's technique isn't really a genjutsu since controlling someone's mind can't exactly be described as a genjutsu. Huh? Read the posts again. I never said that Sharingan is stronger than Rinnegan. I was disagreeing about Rinnegan being stronger than Sharingan. And also, if you read other people's opinions (which you obviously didn't), the conclusion was that the doujutsu's power is more logically measured by the character that holds it. Nagato and Rikudou can't compare to each other even though they had the same eye power. Nagato displayed poor performance, much more deteriorated display of power, as opposed to how Rikudou's power was described. That's why I complained about rating Nagato's powers against Itachi's. I still think Itachi would whoop his ass. And also, why I think there's more to Sharingan than Rinnegan's bragging is Madara who, despite having access to Rinnegan, still holds Sharingan in his right eye.
    Answering here since it's getting too far off topic in Chapter Discussion.

What you have to realize is that you can't compare a User and the Dojutsu together, I mean yes it's pretty clear Nagato without the Rinnegan is only an "above-average" Ninja Overall without the Rinnegan, or atleast that's how it seems. Where as the Uchiha we see most of the time are by all standards, ridiculously powerful and skilled.

There is no doubt that Itachi is a far more superior ninja to Nagato, but that doesn't change the fact the Rinnegan is the ultimate Dojutsu, right now Madara is still incomplete and as far as I can tell he only replaced the eye he used Izanagi out of, when he uses up the Sharingan I'm sure he'll switch to Rinnegan at some point, or he has some sort of plan to combine/evolve them for a new Dojutsu.

Eitherway it's just a fact that the Rinnegan is overall,the ultimate Dojutsu, sure the Sharingan has some nice luxury features but that does not equate to being superior to being able to learn every technique in the world on top of the Rinnegan's already absurd default Jutsu set.

If you look at the Uchiha, the greatest Uchiha in history are all presently in the manga right now, all but two.

Itachi
    Madara
    Sasuke
    Shisui
    Izuna

The entire clan compared to them was mostly trash, I mean by fodder standards they were stronger than the usual ofcourse but I just cannot agree with the idea that a few ridiculously skilled Dojutsu Ninja equates to the Sharingan being greater than the Rinnegan.

We've only seen one living Rinnegan user in action and he did so much damage that it was ridiculous, even in a crippled state.

The Sharingan is obviously powerful having been derived from Rikudo himself and the Jyuubi but it's not the ultimate dojutsu, if you have an imagination and know the facts that say the Rinnegan could use all 5 elements along with Yin/Yang and apparently the "True" Izanagi. Then you can literally create any jutsu you wanted as a Rinnegan user, since I imagine all jutsu come from those elements in one way or another.

It's pretty obvious which Dojutsu is the ultimate one, I mean we have seen decent Genjutsu users who don't have Dojutsu, so in reality the Rinnegan should be capable of recreating any of the MS Jutsu's one way or another if the Rinnegan user understands it, given the fact Rikudo was the first one to understand chakra, I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say the Rinnegan pretty much allows you to see and understand chakra completely.

It's the only way Rikudo could have known enough to essentially teach the Ninja world.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; July 30, 2011 at 02:37 PM.

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions

i have found a picture of our beloved crow, in color

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I've also found our beloved Itachi , in color

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

This is what we expect Rikudou mode Naruto to be similar to...Kishi better make it better than this lol

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

A short Rikudou Naruto animation, the full animation is being developed at deviantart, by *Smyton4tw

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Naruto's parents dying before his little baby eyes...

20. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably been said before, but I'm calling a Kakashi vs Kabuto rematch, especially since Kakashi seems to despise ET the most.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hemostrat View Post
    It's probably been said before, but I'm calling a Kakashi vs Kabuto rematch, especially since Kakashi seems to despise ET the most.
    Hm, Kakashi might die and stay dead if this happens, or come back as one of the despised ET puppets.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Thread Closed
Page 108 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast