Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,003 of 2003

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    There still isn't an effective way to remove Amaterasu after it's made contact with you. Not dodging, not sealing, not battle field removal but removing fire on contact. For the most part, once you're on fire, you're cooked. I'd be highly surprised if Sasuke doesn't make insane use of it now and in ways which are unavoidable.
    But no one has been killed from Amaterasu yet. Raikage hit Amaterasu, otherwise he wouldn't have been touched by it. Hachibi got flamed, but as we saw he and Bee were still okay and even made a bunshin of Bee. Amaterasu has yet to kill anyone, as far as I recall.

Quote Quote:
    Some folks might disagree with you here lol but the fight with Raikage is one of the reasons I said what I just said. There is no doubt in my mind that Raikage would have killed Sasuke in that fight however afterwards, there is a little problem with Amaterasu burning him to overcooked bacon. Sasuke was clever in using it defensively because quite honestly, he couldn't do much of anything else. Now I'd like to believe he will have other means of using it which cannot simply be dodged by faster Shinobi, and doesn't involve him hiding under a blanket of it.
    Bee managed to escape Sasuke without much damage, if any. Hachibi also impled Bee would have won without using Hachibi's chakra. Sasuke had to retreat from Raikage, Gaara, adn their bodyguards, although that only happened because Gaara saved them both.

Quote Quote:
    Speed is only one counter which not many shinobi have in their aresenal and it's still a deadly instakill tech.
    and it is one of the other many so-called instakill tech we've seen that hasn't instantly killed. Itachi's Tsukuyomi is the closest thing we've seen to instakill, and Kakashi's kinda questionable. FRS can be dodged quite easily, although raikiri could be considered one hit kill as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It has yet to happen but fact is Amataterasu can if nothing is done to stop it from completely burning it's target. Hand on fire? Chop it off before it consumes you completely. Your armor has been hit? Remove the armor before it reaches your skin.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Amaterasu woudl have consumed Raikage completely as long as he prevented Sasuke from doing anything. But yeah, despite MS and Amaterasu, Sasuke never really won a battle with either of those, while Naruto was able to win (usually easily) with just the recently acquired powerup.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it about this time of the year where Kishimoto gives an interview and says what will happen in the manga in the next year? Or is it later on?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

• ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't think Amaterasu woudl have consumed Raikage completely as long as he prevented Sasuke from doing anything. But yeah, despite MS and Amaterasu, Sasuke never really won a battle with either of those, while Naruto was able to win (usually easily) with just the recently acquired powerup.
    He didn't have to do anything else after Raikage stuck his hand in there when he Rick Flair chopped Sasuke. Again, tanking blows wasn't enough so clever use of Amaterasu provided a good defense/offense. The fire would have went from his hand, up his arm and eventually over his entire body. The thing about that fight people fail to acknowledge is that Ae obviously didn't give a shit about being burned alive because yes he knew all about MS tech. He would have killed Sasuke but obviously at the expense of his own life or limbs. The only thing I don't like about Ae is he's a berserker in combat when he's been shown to be pretty smart.

But yeah, Amaterasu can take you out ("I win") and Tsukuyomi can very well one-shot you (depending on the shinobi giving and receiving).
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, but the thing is, we have never seen Amaterasu do that. Raikage was the only one, if I recall, to get hit without escape, but he was still ready to fight, even after cutting off his own hadn. Plus, how can Amaterasu spread? I thought it only hit where the eyes looked, otherwise the samuri would have completely been on fire.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134