Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Hangout Thread v.10

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Truefan21's Avatar
    Looking over Sasuke's gravestone with joy
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.10

oh he will do that suprememod
    For those who thank forums are for praise and worship think again http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.10 - Part 7

I surely hope not, the 500th chapter warrants for something much more special than Sasuke but I think there will be some major plot developments about the war by than. Or at least something about what Madara's up to, he does have to fight the entire ninja world....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

It's gonna be even more piss taking because there's a week break after the 499th chapter so 500 will mind fuck all of us

Well, that's what I've read in the Shounen Jump section on this site.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pijo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the place for this? Ah goddamnit, I'm pijo and I'll post where I goddamn please, fuck y'all!
    I've said this before, but goddamnit it's still bothering me - Is Kishimoto a bad writer, or is Sasuke faking evil?
    After all, what was the last fight we saw Sasuke in before the Kage summit?
    The fight vs Bee.
    And what happened there? This.
    I find it hard to understand how Sasuke can go so quickly from fondly remembering Team 7, and desperately trying to save Taka, to abandoning Juugo and Suigetsu, and attempting to kill Karin, Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto. There wasn't even a transitional period, he went immediately from anti-hero to full blown Hitler.
    So either Kishimoto's just fucked up with the writing, or is Sasuke pretending to be evil to get Taka free from Madara's clutches, and to attempt to stop Naruto from coming so close to Akatsuki all the time? It would also explain his earlier interest about if Akatsuki had captured Naruto yet too, and why Madara chose to send him after Bee, rather than Naruto.

This has almost certainly been posted before (by me, at least), but I'm packing heat, so I dare one of you bitches to step up. I dare you.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Where have you been? Sasuke became officially irredeemable after this:

Spoiler show

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post

Spoiler show
    I don't see what is so special about that particular incident. Sasuke did the exact same thing to Orochimaru. He used both parties to accomplish certain goals and disregarded them afterwards. And seeing as how Karin worked for Orochimaru she is far from being an angel. Not to mention that she was pretty much a "terrorist" while with Sasuke. So the whole "good guy" and "bad guy" argument won't really work here. But i suppose Sasuke trying to kill a woman as opposed to a man could have more of an emotional impact. And you can't even say that when Sasuke went after Orochimaru that there was still "hope" for him. Because prior to that he did attack his former team/village mates and tried to kill them.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pijo View Post
    Is this the place for this? Ah goddamnit, I'm pijo and I'll post where I goddamn please, fuck y'all!
    I've said this before, but goddamnit it's still bothering me - Is Kishimoto a bad writer, or is Sasuke faking evil?
    The fight vs Bee.
    I find it hard to understand how Sasuke can go so quickly from fondly remembering Team 7, and desperately trying to save Taka, to abandoning Juugo and Suigetsu, and attempting to kill Karin, Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto. There wasn't even a transitional period, he went immediately from anti-hero to full blown Hitler.
    So either Kishimoto's just fucked up with the writing, or is Sasuke pretending to be evil to get Taka free from Madara's clutches, and to attempt to stop Naruto from coming so close to Akatsuki all the time? It would also explain his earlier interest about if Akatsuki had captured Naruto yet too, and why Madara chose to send him after Bee, rather than Naruto.

This has almost certainly been posted before (by me, at least), but I'm packing heat, so I dare one of you bitches to step up. I dare you.
    Well UR right, Sasuke did feel something similar to what he had with team 7 when they fought bee...but if U remember what he said when Kakashi asked him about their past as a team and his time spent in konoha, he kinda gave a definite answer...but his unstable, Naruto put him back to his place when he showed up, and he might even do something for those Konoha people whom he despises...currently he is evil, the convo with Kakashi proves that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post

Spoiler show

Translation, people who wanted a reason to hate Sasuke finally got one, so they took the bait and have been running ever since.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11 - Part 7

Is it just "wanted" a reason, you act like Kishi hasn't put effort into making Sasuke detestable. All but the most willfully blind Sasuke sympathizers admit that much.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Translation, people who wanted a reason to hate Sasuke finally got one, so they took the bait and have been running ever since.
    Say that to the Iron Samurai that he killed bloodthirstily.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11 - Part 7

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Is it just "wanted" a reason, you act like Kishi hasn't put effort into making Sasuke detestable. All but the most willfully blind Sasuke sympathizers admit that much.
    The question isn't if, but when. Was Sasuke really "evil" when he attacked Bee-and failed- but people we're dancing in the forums saying "Sasuke's truly evil. Yay!!" If that makes you evil then the whole Kumo village must be evil.

When Sasuke attacked the guards infiltrating the Kage summit, people once again said "Yay, he killed guards, Sasuke's pure evil". Does killing guards while infiltrating a base make you evil? Hell, then every shinobi must be evil.

Abandoning his comrades? Yeah in Kakashi's book that makes you evil, but not everybody's.

Killing the guy who ordered the assassination of your entire clan? Some may call that justice.

Sasuke atttacking Karin to get to Danzou is likely Sasuke's first premeditated "evil" act, but people we're jumping the gun months earlier "estatic" that Sasuke was evil when clearly he wasn't. Several people were looking for a reason to hate Sasuke before he really became worthy of their disdain.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Even as a Sasuke fan, I admit he is fucked up at the moment. The convo he had with Kakashi was to brutal, when he says he wants to kill everyone even the people that weren't born at the time of the Uchiha Massacre or didn't have to do anything with the massacre, that's fucked up.

When he says to Kakashi that he doesn't want to see a Non Uchiha like Kakashi use the Sharingan against him because it's disrespectful to the Uchiha clan, when this is the same guy who taught Sasuke his best move - Chidori, taught him how to use his eyes, Curse Seal etc, and Sasuke says that shit to him? That's fucked up.

All in all, he is clearly evil at the moment. He's partnered with the wrong side - Madara and Akatsuki. That's enough reason.

I used to think he wasn't evil but his latest actions are just insane.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pijo View Post
    The fight vs Bee.

well if sasuke is faking evil then it would suck. was really looking forward to a all out fight between sasuke and naruto. evil vs good. though everything seems too realistic anyway. karin even said hes chakra has become darker and more evil. unless sasuke could fake his chakra too ofcourse....

but stil im predicting that sasuke and naruto at the end would both fight 'together' to beat the jyuubi. i for one would be unsatisfied if the greatest threat introduced is not defeated before the manga ends. it would feel incomplete to me. i dont think kishimoto introduced the strongest beast as a threat only for it not to be overcome. i know there is the factor of the nine tails needing to be extracted before the release of jyuubi which would leave naruto dead. but i know kishimoto would find a way. in mangas like this, the greatest threat introduced is always defeated and not avoided.. and with the whole yin and yang thing between sasuke and naruto, i think after they have had their fight and naruto has brought sasuke back to the light side, that is when they would work together to fight the jyuubi. with this sasuke would make up for all his crimes.

and a quick question. is gaara's sand a kekkei genkai. because he mixes wind and earth together and if i am not mistaken that is how you form a kekkei genkai right?
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast