Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2003

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

Rant:

Ever since the Minato vs Madara flashback, the word troll has lost all of its meaning in these threads. It seems that anyone who has the slightest doubt that Minato Namikaze is invulnerable or disagrees with his decisions is a troll or the other ever-present word in most threads involving this man: hater.

At one point, I read a post saying that Minato is the most trolled character in Naruto ... REALLY? There are numerous characters who disagree with this claim. Whether it's by their hate group, by Kishimoto himself, or even worse: BOTH.

Lets take a look:

Ten Ten: What to say about worst female character in Naruto? Not only does every fight she has get off-screened, but she always loses. The only fight she won was against herself...that's just sad. On top of that, she is generally looked down upon by almost every Naruto fan. And her fight against Temari..wow. Would anyone care if she died in this war? I would...It would just be too pitiful.

Madara: Kishi used Minato to troll him and his few fans very hard in that flashback. What Minato said, versus what actually happened. I remember how a few posters pointed out this contradiction, and were crucified...talk about trolling. This is how Minato haters are created.

Sakura: I don't think I need to elaborate. I still have hope. please don't let me down.

Tsunade: Isn't the Hokage supposed to be the strongest ninja in the village? (well she is in a literal sense) I can think of 2 Jonin that could tear her to shreads. Once again, I have hope.

Here's the biggy:

SASUKE UCHIHA: I won't even mention the tournament just to prove my point. This guy gets 10 times the trollage that Minato ever will from Naruto fans.

Remember when Sasuke fought Orochimaru and half of the posters were hoping that Orochimaru took over is body? I do.

Remember when Sasuke fought Deidara and everyone was cheering for the Akatsuki? Or how about when he got blown to bits (genjutsu) and numerous people made it their sig pic? There was also the point where people were trying to justify that Sasuke dying by Deidara's hand would be best for the manga? Yeaahh. I remember all of that.

Remember when he found out that his entire life was a damn lie and posters said that he should just get over it? I do.

Remember when he got stabbed by Killer Bee at the end of a chapter, and everyone proceeded to bitch about how it must be a genjutsu and Kishimoto is a huge Sasuke fan; then when we found out he was actually stabbed people proceeded to ridicule Sasuke as a ninja? I do.

Remember how every time he gains a power through hatred AND battle, people bitched about how everything he gets is just a "random power-up/gift from Kishi"? I do.

I could go on for ages...google "Sasuke Haters", you'll have a blast.

In short, he can never win. Even when he has a legitimate victory against people like Danzo, people say that he only won because Shisui's eye wasn't available. Yet when people try to use this same argument as to why Naruto beat Pain (God Realm wasn't active) they get accused of trolling....

When Sasuke loses, people cheer and ridicule him. When Sasuke wins, people complain. So much hate...you're only making him stronger.

Sasuke has done some stupid shit, but seriously people...SERIOUSLY?!! Minato is the most trolled? Minato only gets trolled by a minority, half of which are just falsely accused.

/Rant

Sigh...I feel much better now

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato is never trolled as far as I can see, I don't see anyone ever actually being able to have killed him legitamately in that time or now, the only way he died was by sacrifice, Kishi's retconned the past and made it pretty clear with Madara, the Cloud Flashbacks and everything that Minato was very likely never going to be truly bested.
    He was young and already the most skilled Ninja on the entire planet, he had so much more potential.

No one can complain about Minato being trolled, he never truly was, nor will he ever be trolled, he was too smart and too powerful.

And really, that's probably why he's dead now, given what he was able to do + his potential, he was a true monster that I think would have cemented his place at the very peak of the Ninja world with the 16 extra years of training and mastering his Jutsus if he had survived until the present day.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; August 03, 2011 at 04:07 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas.Sama View Post
    Rant:

Ever since the Minato vs Madara flashback, the word troll has lost all of its meaning in these threads. It seems that anyone who has the slightest doubt that Minato Namikaze is invulnerable or disagrees with his decisions is a troll or the other ever-present word in most threads involving this man: hater.

At one point, I read a post saying that Minato is the most trolled character in Naruto ... REALLY? There are numerous characters who disagree with this claim. Whether it's by their hate group, by Kishimoto himself, or even worse: BOTH.

Lets take a look:

Ten Ten: What to say about worst female character in Naruto? Not only does every fight she has get off-screened, but she always loses. The only fight she won was against herself...that's just sad. On top of that, she is generally looked down upon by almost every Naruto fan. And her fight against Temari..wow. Would anyone care if she died in this war? I would...It would just be too pitiful.

Madara: Kishi used Minato to troll him and his few fans very hard in that flashback. What Minato said, versus what actually happened. I remember how a few posters pointed out this contradiction, and were crucified...talk about trolling. This is how Minato haters are created.

Sakura: I don't think I need to elaborate. I still have hope. please don't let me down.

Tsunade: Isn't the Hokage supposed to be the strongest ninja in the village? (well she is in a literal sense) I can think of 2 Jonin that could tear her to shreads. Once again, I have hope.

Here's the biggy:

SASUKE UCHIHA: I won't even mention the tournament just to prove my point. This guy gets 10 times the trollage that Minato ever will from Naruto fans.

Remember when Sasuke fought Orochimaru and half of the posters were hoping that Orochimaru took over is body? I do.

Remember when Sasuke fought Deidara and everyone was cheering for the Akatsuki? Or how about when he got blown to bits (genjutsu) and numerous people made it their sig pic? There was also the point where people were trying to justify that Sasuke dying by Deidara's hand would be best for the manga? Yeaahh. I remember all of that.

Remember when he found out that his entire life was a damn lie and posters said that he should just get over it? I do.

Remember when he got stabbed by Killer Bee at the end of a chapter, and everyone proceeded to bitch about how it must be a genjutsu and Kishimoto is a huge Sasuke fan; then when we found out he was actually stabbed people proceeded to ridicule Sasuke as a ninja? I do.

Remember how every time he gains a power through hatred AND battle, people bitched about how everything he gets is just a "random power-up/gift from Kishi"? I do.

I could go on for ages...google "Sasuke Haters", you'll have a blast.

In short, he can never win. Even when he has a legitimate victory against people like Danzo, people say that he only won because Shisui's eye wasn't available. Yet when people try to use this same argument as to why Naruto beat Pain (God Realm wasn't active) they get accused of trolling....

When Sasuke loses, people cheer and ridicule him. When Sasuke wins, people complain. So much hate...you're only making him stronger.

Sasuke has done some stupid shit, but seriously people...SERIOUSLY?!! Minato is the most trolled? Minato only gets trolled by a minority, half of which are just falsely accused.

/Rant

Sigh...I feel much better now
    Naruto gets trolled the worst.. No trolling is worse than Kishi trolling!!
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Naruto gets trolled the worst.. No trolling is worse than Kishi trolling!!
    Naruto does not get trolled that much. He's won almost every fight he's had in the manga. However, when he does get trolled it's usually in a very humiliating fashion. (I have a feeling that we are thinking about the same moment)

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Compared to Naruto, Sasuke gets trolled the worst. He couldn't beat Gaara, but Naruto did. Sasuke nearly got killed by Bee, twice, and he had some difficulty keeping up with Raikage, but Naruto was able to dodge Raikage and tank his attacks without fighting back. One reason why Sasuke beat Naruto was because Naruto wasn't going all out on him or even sought to take him down. Plus, what took Sasuke a month to master took Naruto a week or so.

This applies in manga and by members as well.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I only started to not like Sasuke as a character after he pulled Manda of his ass and save himself from Deidara's blast.

After an epic fight, one of the best in the manga, I still can't figure how he managed to summon Manda in time >.<

If he could do that, he might as well put a chidori spear in Deidara's skull, deactivating the explosion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Part of my dislike of Sasuke stems from the fact he's ignoring his Brother's wishes, to get revenge FOR his brother.
    That and the fact Kishi can't seem to balance Naruto with him very well, at the start of Shippuden Sasuke wiped the floor singlehandedly VS Team Yamato, that annoyed me as it meant Naruto's 3 years meant jack.

It's always Bothered me Sasuke is permanently 1 upgrade ahead, Sage mode was a nearly useless Idea since the Moment Naruto got it, Sasuke got EMS Shortly after, and now it's not even used, plus the EMS is probably on par or greater than Rikudo mode (It shouldn't really be if Sharingan upgrades really don't boost physical power, but it will be)

Aside from his Eternal tantrum that is in "some ways" warranted, most of my dislike of Sasuke comes from the idea he is handled much better power wise than Naruto.

That's how I see it anyway.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; August 04, 2011 at 10:27 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Part of my dislike of Sasuke stems from the fact he's ignoring his Brother's wishes, to get revenge FOR his brother.
    That and the fact Kishi can't seem to balance Naruto with him very well, at the start of Shippuden Sasuke wiped the floor singlehandedly VS Team Yamato, that annoyed me as it meant Naruto's 3 years meant jack.

It's always Bothered me Sasuke is permanently 1 upgrade ahead, Sage mode was a nearly useless Idea since the Moment Naruto got it, Sasuke got EMS Shortly after, and now it's not even used, plus the EMS is probably on par or greater than Rikudo mode (It shouldn't really be if Sharingan upgrades really don't boost physical power, but it will be)

Aside from his Eternal tantrum that is in "some ways" warranted, most of my dislike of Sasuke comes from the idea he is handled much better power wise than Naruto.

That's how I see it anyway.
    Well the whole point of the manga is that Sauske will be ahead of Naruto because he is a genius, gifted with better genes, and is just narturally more talented. So in the end, when Naruto defeats Sasuke (if he does) it will go to show that hatred and natural talent can be trumpted by the goodness and hard work in people.

As for the bolded part, I have to come to Sasuke's defense, because quite frankly he is a very misunderstood character.

People seem to call him a brat, selfish and all that without even for a second considering what he's gone through. His idol, his brother, the person he loved more than anyone, killed everyone he ever knew and loved at the tender age of, what, 7? He then, used an S-Rank technique to make his Sasuke relive that moment for 24 hours straight.

Just based on the above, Sasuke should be in a mental institution. But no, he was strong enough to use that and grow to become stronger. BUT, then it happened again when he was 13, that Itachi came in a mind fucked him once more. Now, filled with revenge Sasuke sought out Orochimaru, the only person he thought, again at 13, who could help him.

After enduring years of training, Sasuke finally fought his brother and "killed" him. But guess what, Itachi wasn't the basterd he thought he was, he was just a man who was manipulated and was following orders.

Now, the real reason Sasuke isn't following Itachi's wishes is because he believes Itachi was wrong, and Itachi was played. And in part he is right. Sasuke is willing to put his family before his village (A village mind you, who has hated his family for generations, and who secretly made it so they no longer existed), Itachi put his village before his family. It's pretty simple thinking.

So, after everything Sasuke has gone through, all the mental and emotional trauma, he is doing what he believes is right by his family. He has no reason to protect Konoha because it is Konoha that essentially made it so everyone he ever loved is dead. And then he has Madara, a man who has vast knowledge of everything telling him what really happened, and it's no wonder he is doing what he is. People hate him because he's gifted and obsessed with revenge, but no one bothers to see his side of the story, they just assume he's wrong because he's bad and fighting against our hero's.

Personally, the reason I like Sasuke is because he is a "real" character. Everything he is doing is believable, especially given the amount of trauma he's endured. He's essentially become insane, which makes sense.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People assume he is wrong because he is an opportunistic terrorist who even tries his damndest to kill his friends. That would be pretty screwed up even if he wasn't going against the hero, IMO. No one likes people like that, or only the rare exception does.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

@Delbi nice to see that someone thinks like me. What Sasuke has become is quite realistic, thought we all know that everyone is different and different people can react to the same thing differently. Sasuke's couldn't though forgive Konoha for what it did to her family. Konoha ruined his life, and to get revenge from them, he will even forgot all his past and the friends that he had. He only sees revenge now, and he won't stop even for Naruto. Kill or be Killed, that's the way he decided to live his life.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Still, Sasuke's still working with the man that helped Itachi murder his family.
    But my dislike from Sasuke stems on how he, after one of the best fights in the manga, pulled a giant snake out of his ass after having no chakra, when he could just use chidori spear to defuse Deidara's C0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Still, Sasuke's still working with the man that helped Itachi murder his family.
    But my dislike from Sasuke stems on how he, after one of the best fights in the manga, pulled a giant snake out of his ass after having no chakra, when he could just use chidori spear to defuse Deidara's C0.
    Sometimes genius miss simple things
    And based on what Itachi said Madara might have not helped him at all in The Uchiha Massacre, at least that was the impression that i got.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Sasuke's only working with Madara because he's making it easier for Sasuke to do what he wants and because Sasuke doesn't specifically know how to hit Madara. But the moment Madara loses usefulness and Sasuke figures out how to kill him, Sasuke will likely turn on him just like he did against Orochimaru.

Sasuke was never said to have no chakra, and he couldn't have defused the C0 as it was already going critical. The whole method of countering Deidara's clay was to hit before they blew up, which couldn't have been done in that case. Sasuke's only option was to run away with Manda.

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    People assume he is wrong because he is an opportunistic terrorist who even tries his damndest to kill his friends. That would be pretty screwed up even if he wasn't going against the hero, IMO. No one likes people like that, or only the rare exception does.
    Very true, but look at why he is doing what he is. He's been pushed past the point of insanity, he is consumed by revenge because he's essentially forgot what love is.

Sasuke is simply a tragic and confused character, and people hate him for what he does when they can't fathom what he's gone through, and can't possibly understand his state of mind without living it. That is why I like his character a lot, because he is realistic, and he isn't fake.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Plus the series would be very boring if Sasuke stayed in Konoha and train with Naruto and Kakashi and Sakura. Who would watch 200 episodes of that crap? Kishi is doing us a favor by making Sasuke the villain.

Thread Closed
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast