Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who win

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Team Outcast

The results are hidden 0%
  • Team SS

• Draw

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Urahara, Yourichi, Isshin vs Shunsui, Byakuya, Soi Fon

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara, Yourichi, Isshin vs Shunsui, Byakuya, Soi Fon

Battle: Forrest in seretei

Rules. Shunsui no bankai same for urahara,yourchi,isshin.
    soi fon only fire her banaki once

Go...and if this turns into a Shunsui vs Starrk arguement i will ask for this to be closed im so bored of hearing about it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ajc46's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urahara, Yourichi, Isshin vs Shunsui, byakuya, Soi Fon

it says no bankai for team outcasts, does that mean no shikai for Isshin and Yoruichi as well? If they can use shikai, then even without speculating on what it is we can assume that it would increase their battle strength quite a bit.

I think outcasts will take this. Bankai or not, yoruichi will be able to take on soi fon. Byakuya is a mid tier captain, and urahara has a pretty good chance against him. Not sure how Isshin would go against Shunsui, but yoruichi can quickly finish soi fon and help the other two out.
    If they have time to plan then outcasts win for sure, they showed they can work well together against Aizen. Should win with difficulty, which is still a good feat since two of the team havent even released yet

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya is more adept at combat in terms of all forms that many give him credit for. Yoruichi said she couldn't face him. I'm sure she's fast and all but Byakuya aint no slouch, neither is Shunsui. Soi-Fon as well. It's pretty evenly matched but We haven't seen enough from all these characters to make a judgement for me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

yoruichi has proven she can finish soi fon quickly so even if the other 4 are evenly matched she tips the scales in the outcasts favour without even useing shikai.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi-Fon was shattered to even see Yoruichi again, how can you use that as an argument? Soi-Fon probably wouldn't even want to face her, and vice versa. I'd say she would try for Urahara, because she doesn't like him. Which would leave Byakuya against Yoruichi, which to me Byakuya would win. The strongest head of the Kuchiki house vs. former head of the Shihouin house? I got Byakuya. But I still don't see a prevalent winner. To me it's too close.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member goldhat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd give my votes to "team outcast."

Isshin was able to tire out Aizen. Even if you say that he was not making use of KS at the time, Isshin still was fighting against someone with 2x captain reiatsu+mastery over 3 shinigami combats. He held a phenomenal skills.

Urahara & Yoruichi can probably take care of Byakuya and Soi-Fon, as quickly...and come to aid of Isshin...if he ever would need one.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Soi-Fon was shattered to even see Yoruichi again, how can you use that as an argument? Soi-Fon probably wouldn't even want to face her, and vice versa. I'd say she would try for Urahara, because she doesn't like him. Which would leave Byakuya against Yoruichi, which to me Byakuya would win. The strongest head of the Kuchiki house vs. former head of the Shihouin house? I got Byakuya. But I still don't see a prevalent winner. To me it's too close.
    what do you mean shattered? i never said shattered. it doesnt matter who they want to face, if the outcasts want to win quickly, which i think they do in this situation, then all yoruichi has to do is throw on shunko and attack soifon. there is no "i dont want to face yoruichi, can we switch places". if soi fon ignores her and attacks uhara she will get blasted. if byakuya steps in, uhara can just attack him so he cant focus on yoruichi.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i said Soi-Fon was shattered to see her old master again, heart broken when she left and now she returns- how do you think she felt? Shattered, broken down, her heart wasn't in it. Soi-Fon is no slouch, people give her no credit, and the difference between her and someone like Yoruichi is not that great. Byakuya could take Yoruichi, she admitted to such. Urahara i don't see beating Shunsui, Isshin is maybe on par with Shunsui. But everyone of them make shadows for Shunsui to hide in. And Senkei isn't something to be around either. It's pretty even to me, I don't declare a winner.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MissElementality's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    i said Soi-Fon was shattered to see her old master again, heart broken when she left and now she returns- how do you think she felt? Shattered, broken down, her heart wasn't in it.
    Ah yes,another mental statement,Maybe its because people dont understand why she did it due to their own greed. Many looked up to her or were close friends so when she left their own greed blinded them because they wanted Yoruichi to make themselves happy. They didnt care if she wasnt.

And for this fight,i will gladly say,urahara,yoruichi,isshin take this.
    Last edited by MissElementality; July 16, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truu View Post
    Quickly... Yeah, Yoruichi would get her so quickly... *facepalm*

I agree with freshseth83, people does not give her credit in this sh*tty forum.
    well considering she can go shunko when ever she wants and that when she went shunko in their fight yoruichi could have beaten her with ease staight away, it means yoruichi could have won straight away if she felt like it. add in a potential shikai and bankai and its overkill.
    Last edited by Kaiten; July 20, 2010 at 03:25 PM.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I have voted for Team Outcast and I believe they have too much fire power to take down Team SS. Only Shunsui can put a decent opposition. I pretty much didn't like Soi Fon's bankai. It had the destructive power but it was slow enough for someone like Urahara, Isshin or Yourichi to dodge. Urahara can also use Chikasumi no Tate to shield from the explosion. In brief, Team Outcast has power, speed, and intelligence to defeat Team SS.

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truu View Post
    (Except the Soifon bankai part. I started to like it, when I had seen in the anime. )
    Well I like the design but not its usability. May be it was the design and its size. Or may be seeing a pretty woman with athletic physique lifting the huge missile was strange.

Giving more thought to it, her bankai can be proved as a fatal weapon. It will depend mainly on how is it used.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi-Fon wouldn't face Yoruichi, Byakuya would. I think Soi-Fon would try to fight Urahara. That would leave Shunsui against Isshin. With the fact that Shunsui can use his shadow game, color game, wind game, cliff demon game- I'd say he takes that. I'd say Byakuya would take Yoruichi (she admitted she couldn't beat him), and Soi-Fon would be a good match with her speed for Urahara if not a win(plus she despises him).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, and Thanks. What I think about this matchup is, it won't be an easy victory but I see the outcasts edgeing out the victory. Shunsui obviously faces off against Isshin, Byakuya faces off against Urahara while Soifon and Yoruichi throws down. Isshin and Shunsui would be the best and most entertaining matchup. I see them fighting equally for the most part but not much was revealed about Isshin's zan powers so he's at a disadvantage against shikai Shunsui. Byakuya and Urahara are about equal in certain areas in my book so that can go either way although Byakuya's bankai will be troublesome. Urahara may be able to dodge them for sometime but eventually will have to close the gap betwee the two. Soifon shown the speed and hakuda to keep up with Yoruichi, and that's it, Shunko and possibly some kido if Yoruichi has any should do the job.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoruichi > Soi fon
    Urahara > Byakuya
    Shunsui and Isshin would be close, but in a few minutes Isshin would have 2 people as back up.

Outcasts win easy.

If the fights were different, Urahara>SoiFon, Yoruichi>Byakuya. I don't see anyway it could be different, the outcasts are just way better. Urahara is a genius and Yoruichi can speed blitz + shunko practically everyone in SS who wasn't in the old guard.

The only fight that would be close is the shunsui one. Shunsui would probably beat urahara and yoruichi if given the time, but if he fights one of those two, Isshin would be left fighting either byakuya or Soifon who would be slaughtered. Then Isshin could be back up v shunsui.

Imo this is a one sided match. But I know how some people think that Byakuya is on Aizens level, so I guess there is merit in this match-up.....
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast