Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 500 Chapter Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 500 Chapter Discussion / 501 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Truefan21 View Post
    Wow I hate this chapter
    Naruto is now a senju. what the hell
    i thought sasuke was supposed to be the one with the one who has things easy. Neji was right, afterall, when naruto becomes hokage it will be because he was destined for it not because he worked hard and bea the odds.
    So all the hard work doesn't simply exist right? He never trained or anything right? :\

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Sheesh. All madara had to do was chillax and succeed Hashi. Just too greedy. Now the whole world is in chaos and people are taking on Madara's identity trying to Genjutsu the world. Maybe this tobi isn't madara, but I think he definitely seems to want to avenge Madara.
    Exactly. If he had just waited in line he'd be the next one. What's the guy's obsession with power...

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    now i can see sasuke and narutos fight naruto is gonna end up sealing sasuke sharingan since his from the family of ppl that are geniuses using sealing techniques
    That is a possibility. It's been noted like 1 year ago or something that Naruto's hidden power, left by Itachi, would be to seal up Sasuke's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    So I'm guessing the reason Naruto has the whisker marks and the other two hosts didn't is because Naruto in a way has the Kyuubi in his blood. Also does this mean that Naruto is related to Tsunade?

Have to say I liked this chapter a lot more than I thought I would.
    Kushina says that the seals energy becomes one with the child, so, the Kyuubi probably started fusing with Naruto when he was being formed. Thus, the whiskers.

And yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Harry Potter reference. Nice. But yeah, whatever. I said it before, but now Sasuke can't say shit about his clan or family to Naruto, since Naruto's clan was wiped out by war, and his parents dying was basically caused by an Uchiha.
    Yup, Naruto has suffered way more than Sasuke. Sasuke enjoyed and had the love, Naruto never got to experience it when he was a child. All because of an Uchiha. I honestly hope that Naruto gains some cojones and tells that in Sasuke's face: It's because of your clan that my mother and father are dead, it's because of your clan that I was hated by the people of Konoha for all those years.

But of course he won't do that. I mean, what's the point.

Sasuke would eventually learn it someway or another and then he'd just shut up and not boast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    No, they are not senju, they are just Uzumaki's

Just Uzumaki? :|

If Tobi(Madara)'s story is correct, they should be, although if we believe Madara story, then Uchiha are also distant relative of the Uzumaki and Hyuuga...
    Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and Hinata are all distant relatives xD Wow this is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonlife View Post
    1. At least now there's some support behind Naruto's role as "Senju's successor"
    2. I'd say "Hell hath no fury than a manga mother who just went through childbirth, while restraining a demon".
    3. I hope Kushina gives him a piece of her mind before the Kyuubi manages to get out (on its or with Madara's assisstance).
    4. Can't wait for next week's chapter; too bad Naruto doesn't have a surviving relative.

He has, Uzumaki people have scattered around the globe and have changed their identities.
    5. I hope there's a better translation than "Eddy" (I don't want to think about that Ed, Edd, and Eddy cartoon).

@Ivarella I'm thinking Madara retreated b/c he was too close to the Shiki Fujin jutsu summoning and was nearly absorbed by it.
    Now this got me thinking, the war is about to come, people are going to be informed, so, I wonder if somewhere it'll be said that this war is to protect the last 2 jinchuuriki, Uzumaki Naruto and Killa B from Akatsuki and stop them.

If this happens, in a broadcast, then I honestly hope that the remaining Uzumaki's appear out of nowhere to fight along side Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    Uzamaki clan are distant relatives of the Senju. Kushina said that they where for the most part wiped out, but those who did survive scattered across the globe. I wonder if any of those Uzamaki ended up in the rain country.
    I see what you did there :P

You're thinking the same most of us are thinking, that Naruto and Nagato were somehow connected by blood. The same I would like to ask about Karin and the 5th Mizukage, Mei, she's got long red hair.

Honestly, I hope the Uzumaki's come out from hiding and show the world how badass they are

And lol @ Minato panicking hearing Kushina screaming in pain and Hiruzen's wife saying: good lord you're the fourth hokage, don't panic. This is why woman have babies.

xD
    Last edited by Jack Van Burace; July 01, 2010 at 05:18 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    This doesn't make any sense. you are just looking for a scapegoat for Sasuke's hatred, imo. Shame you can't find one here.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

5. Thanks 14 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rosebunse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you serious? Why shouldn't a woman want to have a baby if she thinks it will be safe? Mito did it before without any problem, so why shouldn't Kushina? She just wanted something resembling a normal life, and is that wrong? If it hadn't been for Tobi/Madara, done of this would be happening.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder why tobi knew when she is getting naruto...the only person she talked to was sasukes mother, she probably knew something about him, which is probably why itachi found out tobis existence

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vexor View Post
    i wonder why tobi knew when she is getting naruto...the only person she talked to was sasukes mother, she probably knew something about him, which is probably why itachi found out tobis existence
    And that is unfair too. It's just as likely that he was following her around waiting for her to be off her guard. He's a coward.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co.
    Uh - by all accounts the Uchiha are the ones responsible for the murder of the 4th Hokage and his wife. The Uchiha are also therefore responsible for the QB being sealed into Naruto. They are also responsible for planning a civil war. They are also responsible for the attack that killed an unknown number of Konoha citizens.

Sorry - the blame for the Uchiha slaughter lies on no one but other Uchiha. If Sauske was really wanting to be honest and kill the people responsible for his misery then he'd start by killing Madara, and then cutting his own throat.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

10. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    This doesn't make any sense. you are just looking for a scapegoat for Sasuke's hatred, imo. Shame you can't find one here.
    How am I looking for a scapegoat? Sasuke blames most of the people in Konoha merely because they are from Konoha. You think there's no way that he'll wouldn't blame Kushina and Naruto even more if he knew of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Are you serious? Why shouldn't a woman want to have a baby if she thinks it will be safe? Mito did it before without any problem, so why shouldn't Kushina? She just wanted something resembling a normal life, and is that wrong? If it hadn't been for Tobi/Madara, done of this would be happening.
    Did I say she couldn't have a baby? No, But you can't deny that Kushina having Naruto didn't have a bigger impact on the current situation then what Danzo and the Elders did. Without her, The Uchihas wouldn't have been blamed and started to plan their coup, Meaning Konoha wouldn't have needed to kill them all, Meaning Sasuke wouldn't be so stuck on avenging them. Madara may be the one with the most blame, But it was Kushina giving birth that gave him the chance to start the events that lead to what's going on now.

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    This made me lol, can I put it in my signature?
    Yes, Yes you can.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking hell, so Madara's able to summon the Kyuubi right out of Kushina now? And now we've seen that Minato and Madara are to face to face and during the Negato arc, we saw what Minato said about Madara and his powers, and that he couldn't defeat him etc. Can't wait to see Madara kick his ass next chapter. Probably after their fight, Madara summons the Kyuubi and Minato uses the SHiki Fuuin.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How am I looking for a scapegoat? Sasuke blames most of the people in Konoha merely because they are from Konoha. You think there's no way that he'll wouldn't blame Kushina and Naruto even more if he knew of this?

Did I say she couldn't have a baby? No, But you can't deny that Kushina having Naruto didn't have a bigger impact on the current situation then what Danzo and the Elders did. Without her, The Uchihas wouldn't have been blamed and started to plan their coup, Meaning Konoha wouldn't have needed to kill them all, Meaning Sasuke wouldn't be so stuck on avenging them. Madara may be the one with the most blame, But it was Kushina giving birth that gave him the chance to start the events that lead to what's going on now.

Yes, Yes you can.
    She had a vulnerable moment, but they were prepared to deal with a kyuubi escape attempt. No one invited Madara to break in a screw things up that were going smoothly. He took infant Naruto hostage! wtf? Kushina was just there chillin' after giving birth and Minato was getting started. Trying to blame them for everything is bizarre imo and hardly defensible on any level.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So Tobi/Madara probably wiped out Uzumaki so that nobody can seal the 9 tails again. What could be an interesting twist is, it's not just Tobi/Madara but some die hard Uchiha shinobis helped him along the way. So it was Uchiha that might have wiped out Uzumaki then Senju wiped out Uchiha for what they did.

I hope there are a bunch of Uzumaki still remaining or at least a hidden scroll containing some Uzumaki's top jutsus that Naruto can learn from. It could be quite handy for opponents like Kisame who just absorbs chakra and it could make a huge variation on Naruto's future fights. Sealing jutsus could also make the story funny and fresh like accidentally sealing himself for a period of time making him weaker and forcing him to use other methods to win or just flee from the fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_X View Post
    Fucking hell, so Madara's able to summon the Kyuubi right out of Kushina now? And now we've seen that Minato and Madara are to face to face and during the Negato arc, we saw what Minato said about Madara and his powers, and that he couldn't defeat him etc. Can't wait to see Madara kick his ass next chapter. Probably after their fight, Madara summons the Kyuubi and Minato uses the SHiki Fuuin.
    I don't think we know for sure whether Madara can summon the kyuubi or not. We'll probably find out in another chapter but currently it seems as though Madara will force Kushina to release the kyuubi by threatening to kill her child, naruto.
    Madara may well kick Minato's ass but the former may fight with the devil that is the kyuubi.

Going by Rikoudou kings logic, why the fck was Naruto born? Now kishi is torturing himself by writing a manga about him. How dare Naruto be born!

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I'm gonna jump on the Obito bandwagon. Why? Well, I what if the an old, haggard Madara found him, you know dying, and took care of him by having Zetsu-whom he had found sometime during his life-heal him? Madara tells him his side of the Uchiha story-which is what Tobi tells Sasuke-and Obito, who is not in his right mind thanks to the the traumatic experience of almost dying and having some of Zetsu's cells implanted in him, believes him and becomes his student and fanatic follower. When Madara finally dies, Obito is unable to see himself as anything other than his follower and is enraged at Konocha and the Uchiha for letting his master die a ruined man. So, he becomes Madara and tries to take over the world while pretending to be Madara so that everyone thinks that Madara was the one responsible for making the world a better place through his mind control.

Here is an old post of mine from a few months ago. I edited a few words, but it's still the same. After I came up with this theory, there is no way in hell you can make me unbelieve it. This would explain whu Obito would turn against his teacher. I mean, the kid was abandoned. Sure, he was most likelyc dead, but if it were you, wouldn't it be pretty bad? It would also explain why he was so caustious when dealing with Minato and why the Tobi/Madara we see looks so young.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Yes you can.
    Interesting, since Danzou pretty much confirmed the order of killing the Uchiha by telling Sasuke this: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/476/18/ .

If someone's to blame about is the masked man who probably is the responsible of the Kyuubi escaping Kushina's body. We should not point the finger at Kushina's giving birth, at the end of the day the Uchiha being frame (if there was such thing), Tobi himself was responsible of it.

I'm starting to believe that Tobi or the masked man known as Tobi, is not just one person, but two.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Gill View Post
    I don't think we know for sure whether Madara can summon the kyuubi or not. We'll probably find out in another chapter but currently it seems as though Madara will force Kushina to release the kyuubi by threatening to kill her child, naruto.
    Madara may well kick Minato's ass but the former may fight with the devil that is the kyuubi.

Going by Rikoudou kings logic, why the fck was Naruto born? Now kishi is torturing himself by writing a manga about him. How dare Naruto be born!
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/08/

Just goes to show Minato had no chance against Madara, without some sort of special power there was no way to defeat this masked man etc and he saw through everything Minato did.

What people thought through this is that Madara was hiding in the shadows and controlling the fox but the recent chapter has clearly dissaproven that and Minato and Madara are fact to face. It's about time the Minato hype gets thrown out of the window for good lol

I want to see how Madara was able to beat him and what Minato was trying to do to killhim, we may get to see new techniques from Madara.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

Thread Closed
Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast