Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

what it has to do that naruto is a uzumaki?..
    Rikudou fathered two sons. The elder son received his father's "eyes": his powerful chakra and spirtual energy(uchiha). His youngest son received his "body": his life force and physical energy.(senju). it will make more sense that naruto has the will of fire of hashirama and the sejun clan.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    what it has to do that naruto is a uzumaki?..
    Rikudou fathered two sons. The elder son received his father's "eyes": his powerful chakra and spirtual energy(uchiha). His youngest son received his "body": his life force and physical energy.(senju). it will make more sense that naruto has the will of fire of hashirama and the sejun clan.
    If the Uchihas are the Hyuuga clan offspring and Sharingan is a watered-down version of the Byakugan, how is it possible that the Uchihas inherited Rikudou's eyes. Kushina said that the Uzumakis and the Senjus are related but no one has said anything about the Uchihas being related to the Senju clan. What Tobi said about the Senjus and the Uchihas are descendents of Rikudou's two sons is a load of crap and its sounds to me that he is making up to stuff. I agree with you that Naruto has the Senju clan will of fire.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    If the Uchihas are the Hyuuga clan offspring and Sharingan is a watered-down version of the Byakugan, how is it possible that the Uchihas inherited Rikudou's eyes. Kushina said that the Uzumakis and the Senjus are related but no one has said anything about the Uchihas being related to the Senju clan. What Tobi said about the Senjus and the Uchihas are descendents of Rikudou's two sons is a load of crap and its sounds to me that he is making up to stuff. I agree with you that Naruto has the Senju clan will of fire.
    It would get kinda confusing (story vice, in particular for a shounen story) if Madara was lying about something that will come to sit so deep in all of us... How would Kishi change it without everyone single of us call Bullshit?
    It's ok for the Villain to lie, but not about something that will affect the story that much, imho. It's like building a piller, you put the whole thing ontop of it, and then you race a big truck into it and everything falls down.
    I just can't see him lie about the Senju / Uchiha part..

Theory on the 10/9 tails

On another matter, im not sure if anyone did mention this, anywhere or in other threads, but.. we all know the great Sage did split the Juubi into 9 parts and created the moon where he sealed it's body, so it wound't be creating more havoc than people would be able to handle on their own.

So, knowing this, I was thinking (theory), what if the Kyuubi is the Ace of the Juubi?
    Let me rephrase it.
    It could be that all the other 8 beast was taking from the 9 tails.
    Thus, in other words, the 9 tails could be the "base" of the 10 tails where all the tailed beast come from?

Another thing to keep in mind is... the 9 tails is apparently still way way stronger than the 8 tails, YET, it's only HALF of it's chakra because Minato sealed the other half in the Deathgod's stomach... Now, thats SICK.... Just imagine the 9 tails in it's full glory? It would be so much stronger than any of the oter beast.

Then back on track, so if the 9 tails is the Ace, and it's much more closer to the 10 tails than any of the other tailed beast, it kinda makes sense (to me atleast) that Naruto look so similar to the great Sage.

just some thoughts.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cez View Post
    It would get kinda confusing (story vice, in particular for a shounen story) if Madara was lying about something that will come to sit so deep in all of us... How would Kishi change it without everyone single of us call Bullshit?
    It's ok for the Villain to lie, but not about something that will affect the story that much, imho. It's like building a piller, you put the whole thing ontop of it, and then you race a big truck into it and everything falls down.
    I just can't see him lie about the Senju / Uchiha part..

Theory on the 10/9 tails

On another matter, im not sure if anyone did mention this, anywhere or in other threads, but.. we all know the great Sage did split the Juubi into 9 parts and created the moon where he sealed it's body, so it wound't be creating more havoc than people would be able to handle on their own.

So, knowing this, I was thinking (theory), what if the Kyuubi is the Ace of the Juubi?
    Let me rephrase it.
    It could be that all the other 8 beast was taking from the 9 tails.
    Thus, in other words, the 9 tails could be the "base" of the 10 tails where all the tailed beast come from?

Another thing to keep in mind is... the 9 tails is apparently still way way stronger than the 8 tails, YET, it's only HALF of it's chakra because Minato sealed the other half in the Deathgod's stomach... Now, thats SICK.... Just imagine the 9 tails in it's full glory? It would be so much stronger than any of the oter beast.

Then back on track, so if the 9 tails is the Ace, and it's much more closer to the 10 tails than any of the other tailed beast, it kinda makes sense (to me atleast) that Naruto look so similar to the great Sage.

just some thoughts.
    Do you know of any sociopath that tells the truth and nothing but the truth? Tobi is the living definition of a sociopath. He is not capable of telling the truth and he is all about deception and manipulation. If Kakashi said that the Uchihas are descendants of the Hyuugas, now Tobi is saying that the Uchihas are descendants of Rikudou's older son, someone is lying here and I seriously doubt it's Kakashi-sensei.

As for your theory, it's quite possible that Kyuubi is Bijuu King and the Uzumakis are the only clan in Naruto universe can harvest his enormous power.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    Do you know of any sociopath that tells the truth and nothing but the truth? Tobi is the living definition of a sociopath. He is not capable of telling the truth and he is all about deception and manipulation. If Kakashi said that the Uchihas are descendants of the Hyuugas, now Tobi is saying that the Uchihas are descendants of Rikudou's older son, someone is lying here and I seriously doubt it's Kakashi-sensei.

As for your theory, it's quite possible that Kyuubi is Bijuu King and the Uzumakis are the only clan in Naruto universe can harvest his enormous power.
    Point taken, I see what you mean now!
    Agree that there can't be 2 explanations, something indeed is way off..
    A Sociopath, lulz :P

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he is,maybe he will be a new sage,but now I'd say that tobi is. but tobi should be incomplete,because he has 3 paths(he himself,hashirama and nagato),then he lacks other 3 paths,he stated it in volume 54.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I don't think he is,maybe he will be a new sage,but now I'd say that tobi is. but tobi should be incomplete,because he has 3 paths(he himself,hashirama and nagato),then he lacks other 3 paths,he stated it in volume 54.
    That 6 paths things was a mistranslation...there is no such thing as collecting 6 paths to become complete or sth...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

really? in fact,that wasn't very clear. but what about this picture about hashirama and madara? http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html . then what's the truth?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    really? in fact,that wasn't very clear. but what about this picture about hashirama and madara? http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html . then what's the truth?
    Well I was talking about that...and it's not really a mistranslation...it's more like a very confuse translation...what Madara is saying is not the 2 of the 6 paths, but the 2 paths of the Six Paths(Rikudou Sennin) are united...so the 2 paths: Uchiha and Senju, that formed the Rikudou Sennin(The Six Paths) are now one...

Madara is not talking about 6 different paths...the Six Paths in his sentence is a name...Six Paths = Rikudou

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well I was talking about that...and it's not really a mistranslation...it's more like a very confuse translation...what Madara is saying is not the 2 of the 6 paths, but the 2 paths of the Six Paths(Rikudou Sennin) are united...so the 2 paths: Uchiha and Senju, that formed the Rikudou Sennin(The Six Paths) are now one...

Madara is not talking about 6 different paths...the Six Paths in his sentence is a name...Six Paths = Rikudou
    oh,thank you,it's clearer now.then when tobi said nagato was the 3rd of the six paths http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html he meant nagato wasn't a path,but that was the 3rd sage(the 3rd rikudou) after the sage himself and after tobi,didn't he?

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To what someone said earlier, every kyubi jinchuiriki has been a descendant of the rikido. The Uzumaki and the senju were stated to be distantly related and considering the special chakras and apparently long lived strong bodies and chakra it makes perfect sense they have plenty of the rikudo in them. As far an naruto's jinchuikiri transformation goes, perhaps it has to do with the seal that was used. The rikudo was the one who made the technique to seal biju in people and that technique was taught to other people. Considering that bit and the part about the uzumaki being specially good at making seals (to the point where B stated naruto's seal was better than his own) it would make sense that the seal naruto has is what brings forth his special semingly tailess jinchuriki transformation.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The elder son received his father's "eyes "uchiha" his powerful chakra and spirtual energy. His youngest son received his "body" "senju": his life force and physical energy this equal=Rikudou Sennin, Madara has already the uchiha side and he obtained hashirama(senju) dna plus madara already has the rinnegan,Madara got everything to become the next Rikudou Sennin=A god which could return everything to nothingness.Madara got almost everything ,he need two bijju more for becoming the juubi host.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok here is my theory and what i base it on. Clearly Naruto has the "Body" of the Sage and the Uchiha have his "eyes". What stumped me is how the sages eyes were the Rinnegan and now they are the Sharingan. Then I remembered Madara said he "gave" Nagato the Rinnegan. SO from that I came to the conclusion that a Sharingan implanted in someone with the "body" of the sage will manifest itself as the Rinnegan. Because it doesn't make sense for Madara to have given it to Nagato if he could have easily just given it to himself.

Ok so there's my theory and I'll stick to it till proven wrong.

From that it can be concluded that currently Naruto is not the Sage of Six Paths, but if he were to gain the Sharingan somehow.. We'll say after his climactic battle with Sasuke he changes Sasuke's heart and on Sasuke's deathbed (naruto kills him, or maybe Madara) he has sakura give Naruto his eyes so Naruto can defeat Madara... He would become the Sage.

SO tell me how im wrong

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Itachi did give Naruto some of his "eye power". So ya never know.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto ever became the next sage and attained the Rinnegan, then it has to come at a cost, something dramatic and chaotic should happend first.

Im positive that he'll have his fight with Sasuke first, while they're still equal in terms of powers. Actually I hope that Naruto will loose the Kyuubi before fighting Sasuke, othervice it wont be a true "Senju" vs "Uchiha" fight.

I do both like the idea and not about Naruto getting the Rinnegan, even made a theory about it.. But the thing is, what I also had to realize, this is a shounen, don't get your hopes up too fast, whatever may seem to turn out to be a epic story may just end in a quick boring flash.

What bothers me about shounens is that they can show epic potential, but the potential usually goes to waste
    Last edited by Quantized; July 09, 2011 at 11:42 PM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast