Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

No. The Rikudou Sennin spearheaded the movement that led to peace and defeated the Juubi on his own, as far as we know. Naruto, on the other hand, has done squat spearheading the current events that will lead to peace and will need help to take down a resurrected and weakened Juubi.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Minato Namikaze's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    No. The Rikudou Sennin spearheaded the movement that led to peace and defeated the Juubi on his own, as far as we know. Naruto, on the other hand, has done squat spearheading the current events that will lead to peace and will need help to take down a resurrected and weakened Juubi.
    What you say is true. But remember we know everything there is to know about naruto, however no information has been given regarding the Rikudou's orgin or the ten tails.

The question I always asked was who created the tailed beast or at list where did they come from and now that has been answered.

The new question one should ask should be who created the ten tails or where did it come from. The fact that only the Rikudou a man was capable of stoping this beast single handedly raises another question who was he exactly and what made him so special.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Peace: Being so strong that you intimidate all others.
    Peace: Working together with the all world to create a new world.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    Peace: Being so strong that you intimidate all others.
    Peace: Working together with the all world to create a new world.
    What are you arguing here?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Klue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Naruto gain Uchiha powers, of which, will probably produce the Rinnegan?

I doubt it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klue View Post
    Will Naruto gain Uchiha powers, of which, will probably produce the Rinnegan?

I doubt it.
    I don't doubt it at all. Especially since there was a pretty good amount of forecasting by Kishi. He made Naruto's Bijuu Cloak resemble Rikudo Sennin with the "necklace" and the "horns". And then even the Kyuubi said "Rikudo Sennin" when he first say Naruto in his Bijuu Cloak form. The way i see it its only a matter of time before Naruto becomes the next Rikudo Sennin and permanently takes care of the Juubi. And of course changes the world, then rides off into the sun set on top of a dragon.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner --cursed--'s Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

If he does happen to obtain the Rinnegan, it wouldn't happen like that, shit would have to go way downhill, otherwise it wouldn't be very good story-writing..i think it would be awesome to see Naruto get defeated and then come back from the ashes with the Rinnegan somehow and just rape Madara, would enjoy Madara's reaction more so. Wouldn't complain either way

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you arguing here?
    Is it so bad Naruto needs help? If someone achieves peace on his own, it is more likely to be a dictator like Madara or Pain.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member exxp's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

The name of the manga is Naruto ... From the name and events : Naruto will do a big thing or he'll be really the next.
    Important event: Naruto have the six things what the first sage have it.

That's what I believe.
    Last edited by exxp; August 02, 2011 at 04:57 PM.
    My lists: Manga&Manhwa | Anime | movies, documentary, ... | books&stuff | novels | Audios ...

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Quote Originally Posted by safame View Post
    So where does Nagato fit in ? I mean he had the goddamn Rinnegan
    Nagato? He was an Uzumaki. .... which shows it is possible for Naruto to obtain the Rinnegan.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rottenmanga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bokkle View Post
    Nagato? He was an Uzumaki. .... which shows it is possible for Naruto to obtain the Rinnegan.
    I don't think Naruto Will get the Rinnegan he is the body of the sage, but the thing that gets me is Nagato is also supposed 2 represent the body of the sage but I think it will be revealed soon that he has Uchiha relation as well.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    Is it so bad Naruto needs help? If someone achieves peace on his own, it is more likely to be a dictator like Madara or Pain.
    You're misunderstanding my point - Where is Naruto's involvement in the so-called "peace" process?

Between Sasuke attacking Killer Bee and rattling Kumagakure, what was Naruto doing? Off on the sidelines training to confront someone (Pein) whose impact on the plot is comparable to Hidan.

Between Sasuke attacking the kages and Madara declaring war, what was Naruto doing? Off on the sidelines pouting over Sasuke.

Between the 5 Nations agreeing to work together and organizing the Shinobi Alliance, what was Naruto doing? He was tucked away in a remote corner of the world training to confront Sasuke and talking about armadello penises. He had no clue that a war was even about to break out.

Between the 5 Nations settling out their differences and preparing to march to war, what was Naruto doing? Same as above. Other shinobi such as Gaara settled potential disputes between factions by talking smack to both fodder and kages.

Between the Shinobi Alliance initiating the fight and where half their forces were massacred, what was Naruto doing? He was still off of the sidelines preaching to Tsunade and the Raikage how he is now the Jesus in the orange pajamas.

For the past 150 chapters, Naruto strangely has been absent from pivotal plot developments. Even his involvement in the plot right now is a joke. For example, the "OMG! Only Naruto can save us from Zetsu infiltrators!" This development is only possible thanks to people conveniently forgetting things such as Zetsu's ability to drain chakra (e.g. Neji's surprise) and how Akatsuki repeatedly has made perfect replicants of other fighters (Itachi, Team Gai, Kisame x2). Future developments surely will have this trait too.

Regardless of the author's intent, Naruto has no actual legitimacy when presented as the future savior of the Narutoworld. How can Naruto be credited with revolutionizing the ninja world when his involvement in the entire process thus far is embarassingly lacking? The answer is that he can't, not in the reader's eyes at least.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

You're misunderstanding my point - Where is Naruto's involvement in the so-called "peace" process?

Between Sasuke attacking Killer Bee and rattling Kumagakure, what was Naruto doing? Off on the sidelines training to confront someone (Pein) whose impact on the plot is comparable to Hidan.

Between Sasuke attacking the kages and Madara declaring war, what was Naruto doing? Off on the sidelines pouting over Sasuke.

Between the 5 Nations agreeing to work together and organizing the Shinobi Alliance, what was Naruto doing? He was tucked away in a remote corner of the world training to confront Sasuke and talking about armadello penises. He had no clue that a war was even about to break out.

Between the 5 Nations settling out their differences and preparing to march to war, what was Naruto doing? Same as above. Other shinobi such as Gaara settled potential disputes between factions by talking smack to both fodder and kages.

Between the Shinobi Alliance initiating the fight and where half their forces were massacred, what was Naruto doing? He was still off of the sidelines preaching to Tsunade and the Raikage how he is now the Jesus in the orange pajamas.

For the past 150 chapters, Naruto strangely has been absent from pivotal plot developments. Even his involvement in the plot right now is a joke. For example, the "OMG! Only Naruto can save us from Zetsu infiltrators!" This development is only possible thanks to people conveniently forgetting things such as Zetsu's ability to drain chakra (e.g. Neji's surprise) and how Akatsuki repeatedly has made perfect replicants of other fighters (Itachi, Team Gai, Kisame x2). Future developments surely will have this trait too.

Regardless of the author's intent, Naruto has no actual legitimacy when presented as the future savior of the Narutoworld. How can Naruto be credited with revolutionizing the ninja world when his involvement in the entire process thus far is embarassingly lacking? The answer is that he can't, not in the reader's eyes at least.
    He really doesn't need bother himself for bring peace , in the end of manga he use one of his talk no jutsu and then kishi will erase all of hatred and problems between ninjas in blink of an eye .... (well he already changed nagato mind in 10 minutes ) ...
    خداحافظ

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    He really doesn't need bother himself for bring peace , in the end of manga he use one of his talk no jutsu and then kishi will erase all of hatred and problems between ninjas in blink of an eye .... (well he already changed nagato mind in 10 minutes ) ...
    Superb writing demands Naruto be involved in the process, which has been lackluster thanks to the titular character sitting on the sidelines for hundreds of chapters. Instead the author plays 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon by having everyone else do the work for him and Naruto receives sole credit for the so-called "revolution" via proxy (e.g. think Gaara's speech here). He'll probably be involved in future developments such as taking Kabuto down, but the author will arrange events in such a manner that Naruto's accomplishments only amount to sloppy leftovers (e.g. Kakuzu, Nagato). The writing surrounding the titular character is absurd; presenting Naruto as next ninja Jesus is a joke at the moment.

Don't even bring up Nagato. The Naruto-Nagato conflict is 100% garbage writing. Here's the tl;dr of what happened:

Nagato: :What's your answer for peace."
    Naruto: "I don't know but just trust me here."
    Nagato: "Okay. Even though you didn't answer my question and actually dodged the topic, I see your a man who can be trusted. I have seen the error of my ways and now I must kill myself to atone for my actions for the past 20 years, leave my partner in mortal jeopardy, and ditch my homeland that I've fought so hard to to protect for my entire life."

What is going on with the titular character is like painting a chunk of coal gold and attempting to pass it off as an authentic gold nugget. What happened with Nagato ties into the general problem with Naruto's principle problem: his lack of impact on the plot. We're told how amazing Naruto is, how great he is, how he is destined to do great things, etc. All this amounts to blah blah blah though because of one teeny, weeny problem: Where are the actions that back up the statements? None exist considering how Naruto has been sidelined for hundreds of chapters.

The entire situation is nothing more than hocus pocus, a writing tactic by the author to give the readers an inflated sense of the titular character's pointless importance. For all the buzz/hype/excitement/whatever, there's no actual substance supporting these "developments". And that is a pity because these developments would have been meaningful had the author still gave a damn for the titular character.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well naruto is supposed to be like the sage of six paths but honestly naruto has done nothing but talk right now. Every fight is like
    Naruto: i want to create peace and change the ninja world
    Ninja world: how?
    Naruto: by kicking everyone's ass in my way
    Ninja world: umm ok so its business as usual huh.

New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast