Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

agree...naruto with eye power just sounds ridiculous.knowing what a clown he is at times...he would probably set someone on fire by mistake...lol...or drop a meteor on ichiraku by thinking about the pork ramen...lol
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Quote Originally Posted by lightningeagle4210 View Post
    i dont get it if u were to become the sage of 6 paths u need senju or uchia bloodline i think the sage of 6 paths sealed himself in kurama(nine tails) in order to help save the world again making naruto the sage of 6 paths
    Welcome on MH! but you are wrong,dude , we saw some chapters ago that the Sage died and before dying he created the 9 bijus,as tobi explained to konan in volume 54. then he died sealing himself(with the 10 tails) or sealed just the 10tails within the moon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its cause just like naruto, nagato is a part of the uzumaki clan they said that all the members of the clan had red hair just like narutos mom.The only reason why naruto doesnt have the red hair is cause he inherited his looks from his dad and his attitude/power from his mom. If you read up on the uzumaki clan it's said that they all had red hair with enormous amounts of power and longevity. Also that there village was destroyed and the remaining villagers of the clan are scattered around the world.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9er View Post
    Its cause just like naruto, nagato is a part of the uzumaki clan they said that all the members of the clan had red hair just like narutos mom.The only reason why naruto doesnt have the red hair is cause he inherited his looks from his dad and his attitude/power from his mom. If you read up on the uzumaki clan it's said that they all had red hair with enormous amounts of power and longevity. Also that there village was destroyed and the remaining villagers of the clan are scattered around the world.
    welcome here man!
    by the way,what do you mean with this post?

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    thiruvaniyoor,ernakulam dist,kerala,india
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

may be yes
    may be no
    there are certain thing which made me to say like this

MAY BE YES: when naruto had a meeting with the tailed beasts kurama remembers the saying of sage of six path.the sage told that eventhough they are seperated they are still connected and a day will come in which they reunite to form the 10 tails. and kurama believes its naruto

MAY BE NO: the half of kuramas chakra is stored in minato so eventhough the nine tailed beasts reunite the cannot form the 10 tails

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone think Naruto is the reincarnation of the sage?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by young simba View Post
    Does anyone think Naruto is the reincarnation of the sage?
    in the spirit of the story, in furtherance of his spirit, etc, maybe

whether or not that actually gets written into canon with a perfectly acceptable reincarnation system (defining what is and what is not) is another issue. it's improbable actually, imho

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    in the spirit of the story, in furtherance of his spirit, etc, maybe

whether or not that actually gets written into canon with a perfectly acceptable reincarnation system (defining what is and what is not) is another issue. it's improbable actually, imho
    It just seems like having the ideals of the sage are not enough in my opinion. Because I am sure that there were plenty of people before Naruto that had the sages ideals, but he seems to physically and spiritually mirror the sage. He just doesn't have an almighty dojutsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by young simba View Post
    It just seems like having the ideals of the sage are not enough in my opinion. Because I am sure that there were plenty of people before Naruto that had the sages ideals, but he seems to physically and spiritually mirror the sage. He just doesn't have an almighty dojutsu
    i would agree if you meant a metaphorical 'reincarnation' where he carries on the sage's fight with the same physical strength and spirit

I'd disagree about actual literal reincarnations that would substantially attribute all of naruto's achievements to the sage instead of to naruto himself

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    i would agree if you meant a metaphorical 'reincarnation' where he carries on the sage's fight with the same physical strength and spirit

I'd disagree about actual literal reincarnations that would substantially attribute all of naruto's achievements to the sage instead of to naruto himself
    You're right it would givr Naruto's achievements a "simpsons did it" kind of feel.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

To the question: Yes.

The way Naruto is (wanting to be buddies and all), I seriously doubt that he would reunite the tailed beasts into the 10 tails. Doing so means he will need to pluck the life out of Bee also like Sage says, only Half of Kurama was sealed inside Naruto. However I do believe he could take portion of each tailed beast chakra and unite it into something. That something, I have no idea what it would be.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Califa's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto has sage body and Sasuke has sage eye . That's why he can master sage tech and control jinchuuriki . Kurama even said that he may that person.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172775_3.gif

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto isn't any closer than Sasuke of becoming the next RS.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Akabeth's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

They aren't comparable at all. I mostly see comparisons made as the storyteller's way of hyping Naruto's character up and this really isn't necessary.
    "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'll repost this
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    agree...naruto with eye power just sounds ridiculous.knowing what a clown he is at times...he would probably set someone on fire by mistake...lol...or drop a meteor on ichiraku by thinking about the pork ramen...lol
    naruto nor sasuke is even close to RS...and never will be(maybe together they may come close to his power level)....
    madara is displaying now the power of the two sons...but we all know that naruto and sasuke will eventually be up there too.
    Last edited by gnut; June 03, 2012 at 04:05 PM.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast