Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Power-wise, no, since, as countless others said, he hasn't the eyes.

For the rest, as Kyuubi and others have said, he is the closest one to the Sage, since the very beings that he created aknowledged Naruto to be his second coming, the savior and all the cheesy stuff that goes with it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with Uchiha_Blood. Except for the eyes, Naruto will be quite close. I just hope he'll never get the eyes. Though I fear, there might be several possibilities for him to get Sharingan / Rinnegan... Sasuke might give one of his eyes to Naruto, Tobis collection might be used, or even he could just have them from the beginning on
    Nagato didn't seem to have his rinnegan when he was a child, so there doesn't necessarily has to be optical evidence that you have special eyes...
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is not a doujutsu character nor it is in his blood to have powerful eyes. It would be retarded if he somehow obtained them. That was said countless times.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't say anything else. I wrote I won't like this to happen, I agree it would be retarded. I just wanted so show we don't know what Kishi has in mind, and that there are possibilities for this to happen.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

There are limitless possibilities here. Not because of some reasons, but because of lack whereof.
    Kishimoto is a crackhead.
    For now, it's the Uchiha he's pampering. Next time, it'll be byakugan pinky toes on Choji, so he can always see where he's kicking.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, naruto getting the eyes would not be so out there nowadays. Remember good old nagato? He was an uzumaki and he had the eyes. For nagato to get the rinnengan he needs to set of powers to complete the whole which is the rikudo's power. Basically this means that nagato was somehow given the eyes with actually uchiha powers and in conjunction with his uzumaki/senju powers he got the rinnengan. Madara was an uchiha with no original senju powers of his own yet through his battle with hashirama he somehow ended up with mokuton which rivaled that of hashirama (which is way more than what even yamato has). It doesn't matter whether naruto now does not have the eyes, the manga has proven beyond reasonable doubt that uchiha and senju powers are basically trading cards (except that with genes). Could naruto become an actual rikudo? Yes he could. Heck, it wouldn't even be nearly as bad as the trolling kishi did to nagato when he did not outright murder hinata, when naruto got sennin AND kyubi powers, or when it turned out madara did not even need the kyubi to match or surpass a biju's power (he got kyubi for the lolz). Naruto turning into a full fledge rikudo sennin with the rinnengan, biju and sage mode would not even be nearly as bad a trolling as when it turned out the rinnengan turns you into shen long....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet Bee is gonna die soon. If i use the knowledge the story gave me thus far i can easily deduct it. Bee is gonna be abducted by Tobi and then Naruto will chase after and fight Tobi again and lose and then both the biju will be extracted and the ten tails will be revived. But since Naruto is an Uzumaki he will survive the extraction and end up sealing the juubi in himself.

That is what i think will happen you don't have to believe it or anything.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't seem so foolish to me Naruto getting the eyes, I mean, I agree it doesn't fit him, his fighting style nor his personality but ever since Kishi started this "Naruto in the same path as the Rykudou Sennin" everything seems possible to me. If he really wants Naruto to mimic the Sage in terms of power and the influence he had in the ninja world at the time, it would only seem logical that Naruto needs the eyes.

However, Kishi could be going for a different approach, something like "sure, Naruto is the real deal but this time it will be an Uchiha and a Senju, the two brothers, that will create the change in the world". If he goes for this approach, Naruto could keep the "body" and Sasuke the "eyes" and both of them, together, could become the new Rykudou, while at the same time changing the history of hatred and competition among both of the clans.

I really don't know what I would prefer...I mean, when I think about it, seeing Naruto with a rinnegan seems pretty cheesy to me, a bit weird even, but then when I think of the power possibilities it makes me wonder...At the same time I am one of those people that wishes to see Sasuke redeemed in a certain way(he could still die, but redeem himself in the end). If he doesn't die it could also be interesting to see both Naruto and Sasuke fighting as brothers, as one, as the new Rikudou.

I don't know, I babbled a bit too much, I might be going way ahead of myself

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    some people are missing the point of the title the sage of the six path holds.
    the title is divided into 2 according to what is currently known.
    1. The frogs use natural energy to fight thus they become sages
    2. Of the six path means someone has mastered the rinnegan since he controlls all the six path which means the user has mastered all the abilities of the rinnegan and also mastered the six different kind of jutsu in nature:
    - summoning
    - matter manipulation
    - mind manipulation
    - weapon master
    - healing and ressurection
    - negation

It has been explained that the sage of the six path thought the world nin-jutsu, and we still see the six paths in shinobi today (look at all the clans within konoha and the people who utilize 1 of the six paths).
    Akimichi clan uses matter manipulation to enhance their offense (3th path)
    Yamanaka clan uses mind manipulation for offense and interrigation (2nd path)
    Aburame Clan and Inuzuka clan both use animals (first path)
    Yoroi Akadō from the first parth has shown negation and chakra absorption (6th path)
    TenTen is a weapon master (4th path)
    Tsunade and chiyo are both healers and chiyo even learned the ressurection skill (5th path
    (note that i merely used the Xth path to show which path they mastered they are by no means in the right order)
    So in short naruto can never become the sage of the six path because he would need to master all "six ways of the ninja" which is virtualy impossible without the use of the rinnegan. The sharingan can only help in a few paths (matter manipulation, healing and weapon master and perhaps to a degree defence).
    Naruto has earned the title of sage through mastering sage jutsu but thats it.

I realise fangirls here would love to see naruto to become the next sage of the six paths because of the latest chapter, this doesnt have to do with his bloodline merely with the sealing jutsu he used which was in the end invented by the sage of six path nothing else.

rinnegan currently holds no bloodline, if it ever realy had beside the sage of the six path and his oldest son. Currently it is said to be a mutation of the genes which happens so now and then over the centuries, since nagato hasn't shown to be related to the sage of the six path in any form.

this was the result of the Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals he summoned the first time it drained nagato his own chakra so much he became like that, it is weird that nagato never recovered his physical body after that, since his chakra did

the only part i have to argue here is that nagato is part of the uzumaki clan (narutos mothers clan) chapter 511 and naruto naruto has both bloodlines...he is and will be the sage of 6 paths

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the bijuu seem to find a resemblence between naruto and the sag of 6 paths

i.think there is a definite connection rinnegan or not

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to see what happens if Bee dies. We do know, to get the MS you need to see your closest friend die. And we also do know, that Nagato's Rinnegan appeared when he saw his parents die. So far, Naruto has not experienced death of a close friend right before his eyes (Gaara doesn't count, he thought Chiyo was just healing him, and Chiyo was far from being a friend of him, other then Bee). I think IF Naruto gets the Rinnegan, than it will be in that moment. Though I still think it would suck, but we never know what Kishi has in mind...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DooMinator View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens if Bee dies. We do know, to get the MS you need to see your closest friend die. And we also do know, that Nagato's Rinnegan appeared when he saw his parents die. So far, Naruto has not experienced death of a close friend right before his eyes (Gaara doesn't count, he thought Chiyo was just healing him, and Chiyo was far from being a friend of him, other then Bee). I think IF Naruto gets the Rinnegan, than it will be in that moment. Though I still think it would suck, but we never know what Kishi has in mind...
    honestly if you look at the picture of naruto in the bijuu mode with the cloak on, his hair looks exactly like the hair of the sage of six paths

enough so that i doubt kishi just made the coincidental similarity

now i have seen pics that show the reason for the sage of 6 paths hair looking like that is a mask, so who knows, but also naruto obviously has the 6 paths emblems around his neck in the kyuubi mode

so i think the writing is on the wall that he is "the next" sage of 6 paths

even if it chaps the backside of the uchiha fan-boys, naruto is the next rikudou senin

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    honestly if you look at the picture of naruto in the bijuu mode with the cloak on, his hair looks exactly like the hair of the sage of six paths

enough so that i doubt kishi just made the coincidental similarity

now i have seen pics that show the reason for the sage of 6 paths hair looking like that is a mask, so who knows, but also naruto obviously has the 6 paths emblems around his neck in the kyuubi mode

so i think the writing is on the wall that he is "the next" sage of 6 paths

even if it chaps the backside of the uchiha fan-boys, naruto is the next rikudou senin
    He very well may be the reincarnation of him, that's for sure. Kurama said "He's definitely old man's...". Well, we can try and finish what he wanted to say. It could be "strong power" about what Rikudou said to mini Bijuu, or it could be "reincarnation" (I'm betting on that), or maybe "legacy". But no matter which one it is, all have similar meaning, that Naruto is something that Rikudou spoke about.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

The juubi has the most powerful rinnegan. Infact, my assumption is that the juubi is the reason why the rikudou sennin has the rinnegan. And the fact that the kyubi has the half power of the juubi, then it's not possible that naruto will going to awaken the rinnegan, thanks for the kyubi though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    He very well may be the reincarnation of him, that's for sure. Kurama said "He's definitely old man's...". Well, we can try and finish what he wanted to say. It could be "strong power" about what Rikudou said to mini Bijuu, or it could be "reincarnation" (I'm betting on that), or maybe "legacy". But no matter which one it is, all have similar meaning, that Naruto is something that Rikudou spoke about.
    what do you mean something the sage spoke about???

i think i may have missed something because i dont remember a whole lot about what rikudou spoke about, could you provide a chapter or link to where that happened?

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    The juubi has the most powerful rinnegan. Infact, my assumption is that the juubi is the reason why the rikudou sennin has the rinnegan. And the fact that the kyubi has the half power of the juubi, then it's not possible that naruto will going to awaken the rinnegan, thanks for the kyubi though.
    yea im still not sure about him awakening a rinnegan either, after the rikudou's sons parted ways, the one son recieving the eye power (uchiha) and seeking power
    and the other son not recieving the eye power (senju) maybe the lineage of the son who recieved the doujutsu are the only ones with potential to "awaken" a rinnegan, now that we have a good idea that nagato's rinnegan were not recieved naturally, it kind of makes sense

but if anyone without a MS or EMS can awaken a rinnegan, based off of relation to the rikudou

it would be naruto, because there is a DEFINITE connection to the rikudou, anyone who denies that is being naive

New Reply
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast