Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kage Fuusha's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

I ask this because of the seals that appeared around Naruto's neck after he took in QB's power are the same as the Sage of the Six Paths that stopped the Jyuubi in the first place. What do you think?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast...the mime next door went nuts.
    Last edited by Kage Fuusha; June 16, 2010 at 07:22 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

The sage of the six paths powers were basically divided in two. Naruto seems to represent one half, and Sasuke the other. Naruto doesn't have the half Sasuke does, and vice versa, so it would seem strange for Naruto to become the sage of the six paths, and for Sasuke not to.

The resemblance to the sage probably has to do with the sage being the one who invented the bijuu sealing technique.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe naruto's ancestor is the son that believed in love,and sasuke's is the son who believed in strength.meaning the sons of the sage of the six path's.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    The sage of the six paths powers were basically divided in two. Naruto seems to represent one half, and Sasuke the other. Naruto doesn't have the half Sasuke does, and vice versa, so it would seem strange for Naruto to become the sage of the six paths, and for Sasuke not to.

The resemblance to the sage probably has to do with the sage being the one who invented the bijuu sealing technique.

What your saying about the two halves could be true, maybe what Naruto meant by Sasuke and his own deaths after they're last battle, could be that they both become one and the two halves of the six sage come together, to help create a Ninja World of Peace, I don't know just a random thought.

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember the division of body versus eyes, so Naruto has inherited the sages' body then?

I could see the Naruto body vs Sasuke eyes thing, but what is confusing about that is we have already seen a character inherit the sage's eyes.

And Sasuke wouldn't be the first to have a permanent Mangekyou Sharingan either.

In other words .. we are seeing Naruto moving towards completely new territories of power (physically) that maybe hasn't been seen since the Sage of the 6 paths.

Whereas Sasuke is moving towards being another permanent Mangkeyou user, and not really even the level of the Rinnegan. Unless maybe he tricks Madara and takes Nagatos eyes instead of Itachi's?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but like kakashi,he's not of the rinnegan blood line.so his chakra couldn't keep up to that level,look at nagato after years of using it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

some people are missing the point of the title the sage of the six path holds.
    the title is divided into 2 according to what is currently known.
    1. The frogs use natural energy to fight thus they become sages
    2. Of the six path means someone has mastered the rinnegan since he controlls all the six path which means the user has mastered all the abilities of the rinnegan and also mastered the six different kind of jutsu in nature:
    - summoning
    - matter manipulation
    - mind manipulation
    - weapon master
    - healing and ressurection
    - negation

It has been explained that the sage of the six path thought the world nin-jutsu, and we still see the six paths in shinobi today (look at all the clans within konoha and the people who utilize 1 of the six paths).
    Akimichi clan uses matter manipulation to enhance their offense (3th path)
    Yamanaka clan uses mind manipulation for offense and interrigation (2nd path)
    Aburame Clan and Inuzuka clan both use animals (first path)
    Yoroi Akadō from the first parth has shown negation and chakra absorption (6th path)
    TenTen is a weapon master (4th path)
    Tsunade and chiyo are both healers and chiyo even learned the ressurection skill (5th path
    (note that i merely used the Xth path to show which path they mastered they are by no means in the right order)
    So in short naruto can never become the sage of the six path because he would need to master all "six ways of the ninja" which is virtualy impossible without the use of the rinnegan. The sharingan can only help in a few paths (matter manipulation, healing and weapon master and perhaps to a degree defence).
    Naruto has earned the title of sage through mastering sage jutsu but thats it.

I realise fangirls here would love to see naruto to become the next sage of the six paths because of the latest chapter, this doesnt have to do with his bloodline merely with the sealing jutsu he used which was in the end invented by the sage of six path nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    but like kakashi,he's not of the rinnegan blood line.so his chakra couldn't keep up to that level,look at nagato after years of using it.
    rinnegan currently holds no bloodline, if it ever realy had beside the sage of the six path and his oldest son. Currently it is said to be a mutation of the genes which happens so now and then over the centuries, since nagato hasn't shown to be related to the sage of the six path in any form.

Quote Quote:
    this was the result of the Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals he summoned the first time it drained nagato his own chakra so much he became like that, it is weird that nagato never recovered his physical body after that, since his chakra did
    Last edited by Richo; June 21, 2010 at 02:52 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

if you guys see the pic where the seal gous to naruto right arm, watch sasuke latter on, i bet he will have something like that. but it will go to the left arm.

it all because hes resengan is hes right and sasuke chidori is hes left.

i know they both can do it in both hand.
    only those who will almost reach to the master of the six path power. will have that pic that naruto have. next wit will see sasuke power. i dont think a new ems power will help him.
    he need something that can boost hes chackra, cause hes EMS will defenelly use alot of chackra. naruto got infinity now.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say Naruto is descendant of RS, because he has "the body", eyes dont matter, because eyes where obtained with the help of Juubi.

So basically

Naruto - Sage of six paths (body)
    Sasuke - Juubi (eyes)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member anrufen's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

HE'll be the sage of the different "sizes and shapes" or "Paths" of Rasengan!
    Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSeven View Post
    I remember the division of body versus eyes, so Naruto has inherited the sages' body then?

I could see the Naruto body vs Sasuke eyes thing, but what is confusing about that is we have already seen a character inherit the sage's eyes.

And Sasuke wouldn't be the first to have a permanent Mangekyou Sharingan either.

In other words .. we are seeing Naruto moving towards completely new territories of power (physically) that maybe hasn't been seen since the Sage of the 6 paths.

Whereas Sasuke is moving towards being another permanent Mangkeyou user, and not really even the level of the Rinnegan. Unless maybe he tricks Madara and takes Nagatos eyes instead of Itachi's?
    What do you mean by "and not really even the level of the Rinnegan"?
    It doesn't seem to be the general consensus that the Rinnegan has impressed more than the Sharingan. More of the opposite in fact. But either way I don't think there's any way to define them in terms of level due to their different abilities. However, the Sharingan seems a lot more useful to Sasuke than the Rinnegan, so I don't see why he would want to steal it instead of transplanting his brothers eyes to get EMS, which also will give him a new eye technique that Itachi mentioned.

Rinnegan is probably more useful to Madara since it might be related to his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    I'd say Naruto is descendant of RS, because he has "the body", eyes dont matter, because eyes where obtained with the help of Juubi.

So basically

Naruto - Sage of six paths (body)
    Sasuke - Juubi (eyes)
    It's not just the eyes. It's also the Sage's chakras and spiritual energy.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

And I'm pretty sure the eyes matter, or Madara wouldn't have brought it up. The Sage's body and physical energy also probably got affected by the bijuu inside of him.
    Last edited by Alexis; June 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the legend, the Sage of the Six Paths entrusted his powers to two brothers; one was given the "eyes" (the ancestor of the Uchiha Clan) and the other the "body" (ancestor of the Senju).

I can't say for sure that Naruto is the next "Sage of the Six Paths," but right now he seems to be playing the side of the "body" inheritor. He and Sasuke are destined to fight each other, and then it would repeat again with another two individuals. It's a cycle of tension that will continue to thrive. If Naruto is able to stop this cycle, then and only then will he be worthy enough to be called the next "Sage of the Six Paths."

16. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tahl's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

My money is on a Naruto & Sasuke tag team against Madara in the end. This whole "two halves" of the sage and Naruto's "awesome my wind style will beef up Sasuke's fire" all lead towards this.

Katon Rasen-Shuriken anyone?

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner safame's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DARK View Post
    According to the legend, the Sage of the Six Paths entrusted his powers to two brothers; one was given the "eyes" (the ancestor of the Uchiha Clan) and the other the "body" (ancestor of the Senju).

I can't say for sure that Naruto is the next "Sage of the Six Paths," but right now he seems to be playing the side of the "body" inheritor. He and Sasuke are destined to fight each other, and then it would repeat again with another two individuals. It's a cycle of tension that will continue to thrive. If Naruto is able to stop this cycle, then and only then will he be worthy enough to be called the next "Sage of the Six Paths."
    So where does Nagato fit in ? I mean he had the goddamn Rinnegan

Vintage Reboot 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity vintagemistakes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato = Rikudou

The Rin'negan was said to be a tool of salvation or destruction and would appear when the world was in chaos. Rikudou, possessing this ability and in a world filled with chaos... chose to teach the world how to use ninjutus hoping that this would bring peace. He however perished before his goal could be achieved. Before he died though, he chose a successor. One that would lead his "revolution". He picked his younger son (the one who chose love) over his eldest (the one who preferred power).

Now, fast forward X number of years and we find the world once again in chaos. And once again the Rin'negan made an appearance and would be the deciding factor in the direction of the world. Like Rikudou before him, Nagato ultimately was presented with a choice. He could either choose to destroy the world (side with Uchiha/Elder Brother) or to save it (side with Senju/Younger brother). He chose to save it and thus sided with those who represent the youngest son.

All in all, Nagato was basically Rikudou reincarnated. And his two sons are Shodai/Naruto and Madara/Sasuke. Thus Naruto could never be the next "Sage of Six Path's", but will be the one to carry on the will (find peace through love) of Rikudou..
    Last edited by vintagemistakes; June 22, 2010 at 11:55 AM.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast