Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

i dont think naruto has anything to do with the sage of six paths just because the seals design looked like it.

This:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/11/

and this:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/499/13/

imo imply to me that the design was MADE so w/e the fuck has happened to naruto after absorbing the kyuubis chakra happens.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    What do you mean by "and not really even the level of the Rinnegan"?
    It doesn't seem to be the general consensus that the Rinnegan has impressed more than the Sharingan. More of the opposite in fact. But either way I don't think there's any way to define them in terms of level due to their different abilities. However, the Sharingan seems a lot more useful to Sasuke than the Rinnegan, so I don't see why he would want to steal it instead of transplanting his brothers eyes to get EMS, which also will give him a new eye technique that Itachi mentioned.

Rinnegan is probably more useful to Madara since it might be related to his plan.

It's not just the eyes. It's also the Sage's chakras and spiritual energy.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

And I'm pretty sure the eyes matter, or Madara wouldn't have brought it up. The Sage's body and physical energy also probably got affected by the bijuu inside of him.
    I didn't see anything to suggest the Sage of the 6 paths had ever lost a battle. Nagato had never lost a battle. He didn't even technically lose to Naruto - Paper girl implied their was still something Nagato could have done if he hadn't decided to follow Naruto.

The Rinnegan controls life and death. Any jutsu (possibly even including Sahringan abilities) is at the users command. It allows user to control the chakras of others directly. Not a genjutsu, but simply controlling them at will.

Madara, even with his permanent Mangekyou, lost to the first hokage.

And of course their is Jiraiya, saying that, of the 3 eye techniques, the rinnegan is undoubtabley the most powerful. Not "considered by some" to be the most powerful, but an emphatic declaration, which basically comes from the author.

seems pretty cut and dried to me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

my prediction is that:

1. madara will take the kyuubi away from naruto
    2. naruto dies
    3. kakashi brings him back to life (chiyo did it with gaara. the reason i am saying kakashi is because his sharingan was on at the time and he saw the technique being performed)
    4.naruto and sasuke fight the madara the juubi host

wouldnt it be cool if they do some sort of fusion!

but b4 naruto can even be called the next sage of six paths we will have to confirm he is in the senju clan. and we are still not sure unless kushina has some senju relations
    Last edited by Thug4life; June 22, 2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The sage of the six paths was basically the messiah of narutoverse. Naruto being something of a succesor to the sage has been long evident before even the last chapter. Naruto has had a messiah complex from day one right?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member joeyb's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    if you guys see the pic where the seal gous to naruto right arm, watch sasuke latter on, i bet he will have something like that. but it will go to the left arm.
    thingy on his right arm is just the key of his seal nothing more in my opinion..
    you could say naruto jost locked the door again.

door unlocked and opened
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/76479784/13

door closed and locked
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/89152425/14
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/89152425/16

or maybe i'm just to simple minded

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, now i see the confusion.

The first manga i read

>>Fox says - Sage of Six Paths.

and so i thought Naruto was the "Sage of Six Paths".

i read other manga and

>> Fox says - Rikodu.

So now i believe fox is referring to the technique.
    Rikodu meaning Six Paths? right?

So can naruto become a "Sage" of six paths?
    hmmm, naruto has mastered the "impossible" jutsus - rasengan+++.

it's highly likely that he can become the next sage of six paths.
    i'd hate to see him fail. My vote goes to - Yes - he is the next Sage of Six Paths.

p.s. i thought he was. But now, i think he's currently just a "Apprentice of Six Paths".
    Last edited by jiro; June 23, 2010 at 05:06 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Like most people are saying, i believe that Naruto's ancestor was the son of the Sage of Six Paths that had the Body. And Sasuke's ancestor is clearly the one that got the eyes. It's going to be a Uchiha vs Senju fight again. There is no way possible without bending shit to make him FULLY become the sage of six paths. People are making this too complicated when its almost perfectly stated that all this^^ is true.

[If YOure Wondering What DaBlackManCan is its the Name I Use ON Most Forums And My XboxLive GT]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Harry's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but doesn't it look kinda simmilar?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's not coincidence at all.
    Naruto is apparently destined to become the new Messiah of the ninja world. I mean, even "God" was willing to lay down his life over his words.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I already explained this in my topic,
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61938

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

That's all fine and dandy, but what did the Kyuubi mean when he blurted out "Rikudou?!"?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    maybe naruto's ancestor is the son that believed in love,and sasuke's is the son who believed in strength.meaning the sons of the sage of the six path's.
    I agree with you. This is also the reason why the new seal looks the way it does.

And so, Naruto and Sasuke shall complement their powers

Also, maybe the reason Naruto is linked to the younger son of the Rikudou Sennin is because of Kushina
    Last edited by Javiersansano; June 30, 2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Missing info

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    That's all fine and dandy, but what did the Kyuubi mean when he blurted out "Rikudou?!"?
    I think he meant Rikudou's as in possessive, meaning he was either reminded of Rikudou's jutsu when Naruto sealed him or Naruto's appearance took on Rikudou's. MangaStream uses "Rikudou's" or something that indicates Kyuubi said his name and made it possessive. If that makes sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think he meant Rikudou's as in possessive, meaning he was either reminded of Rikudou's jutsu when Naruto sealed him or Naruto's appearance took on Rikudou's. MangaStream uses "Rikudou's" or something that indicates Kyuubi said his name and made it possessive. If that makes sense.
    Finally, I understand! After all this time! It probably was that the Kyuubi was reminded of the first time he came about (thanks to the Rikudou separating the Juubi into the other Bijuu). Thanks! (yes it does make sense of the possessive; was the original text rikudou の?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems some people have made up their mind about "Sage" being just another state of being in the Narutoverse. Like the Cursed Seal, more people can get it, but it doesn't neccesairily work the same way for everyone.
    Like Nagato was the Sage of the Six Paths, he had the Rin'engang and could controll all ninjutsu.
    Jiraya was the Sage of toads, and now Naruto is the Sage of.. something..

But I don't think this is the chase.
    I'm thinking, even with all the doubt, that Naruto is somehow a Sage of the Six Paths. Well, kinda.
    First of all, the toad Sage-mode, I don't think it has anything to do with the Sage of Six Paths, they have nothing in common and the fact that their both named "Sage" is nothing but a coincidence.

So, yes Nagato had the Rin'engan, Naruto doesn't. But the legend stated that before the original Sage died, he divided his skills into two and entrusted his two sons with each their own skill.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/

One got the mythical Sage eyes "Rin'engan", Nagato.
    The other got the lifeforce and physical energetic body of love. Well, Naruto.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/105/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/499/13/

Obviously Nagato would be the decendant of the first brother, and it seems more and more like Naruto is the decendant of the secound brother.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/449/05/

Now this doesn't really matter, but the Uchiha clan is a decendant of the older brother too, the Sharingan is a mutation of the original Rin'engan.
    The Senji-clan are the decendants of the younger brother.
    They had the energy to create life itself (trees) and Naruto is a decendant of them again.

So not only does Naruto first fight his prophetised fight against Nagato, his next of kin through the ages, but he also has to fight Sasuke, the prodigy Uchiha with the thickest Uchiha blood in ages, probably just as close to being a Sage as Nagato was.

Now think about this: The one who's been controlling Naruto all this time, controlling Itachi, Sasuke, Nagato, everyone! is Madara. And he's been putting them up against each other, and he never seems surpriced by the outcomes. I know he's stated his plan already, and it doesn't seem very likely. But what if he has found a way to read some final panel with his UMS or whatever and found the ultimate way to create peace.
    And that would be to unite the two brothers of the original Sage. Well the two decendants of the original brothers. Naruto and Sasuke. But first they would have to awaken their Sage parts, he would have to learn them their history, their differences and hate, their wars and fights, that's why he's been putting them through all this, but in the end he'll just have faith in them to prevail as friends and use their Sage powers to take controll of the Bijuu and balance the ninjaworld as the original Sage once did.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast