Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

I am not sure if next sage or reincarnation of previous sage but I believe that sage could be reincarnated in naruto time because from what I know six realms are part of cycle of repeated reincarnation(Saṃsāra). I personaly hope that naruto will surpass previous Sage Of The Six Path's because in naruto(manga) there is a important theme about next generation surpassing previous one yet no one surpassed Sage Of The Six Path to prove it truth naruto should completely defeat jubi or something on his level so that's why I hope that naruto will defeat final enemy ALONE because if he wins together with sasuke or someone else then that would mean that he is weaker then Sage Of The Six Path only way to prove then that he is stronger then Sage Of The Six Path would be if final enemy is at least two times as strong as jubi. I also wanted to say that I am not really sure about what was madara talking about Uchiha because he could be lying about it because he was saying before that he is not responsible for kyuubi attack but it is proven false in chapter 500 what I am trying to say is he was saying that senju have half of sage power and the Uchiha second half but maybe it's not true maybe being child of jinchuuriki of strongest biju could have some side effect, that Idea comes from the fact that naruto is BORN with whiskers and when naruto uses kyuubi chakra they become bigger so it proves that there is a connection between kyuubi and whiskers, maybe first child of sage inherited part of jubi power and second child part of sage power, madara told us that uchiha inherited the Sage's eyes and chakra yet kyuubi said that chakra of sasuke is more sinister then his own and there is only one biju with more sinister chakra the jubi also when we look at the eyes of sage he doesn't have tomoe in them only ripples yet jubi have both maybe jubi eye is a fusion of Rinnegan and his orginal eye that would mean that sharingan was born from jubi power also when we look at the sasuke the bigger his hatred the stronger he gets and the biju's are mass of hatred so maybe final battle won't be a naruto(descended from the younger of the two sons) vs sasuke(descended from the elder of the two sons) but a naruto(new Sage Of The Six Path) vs sasuke(new jubi).

Final of naruto(manga) naruto defeats final enemy then creates peace by overcomes circle of hatred by destroying mercenery like ninja system because they were supposed to a guardians not mercenaries create new path for ninja like they were supposed to be in orginal vision of sage, then he should get married have bunch of children have a long life someone should write a book about naruto something like that "legend of naruto, a ninja who surpassed the god(sage of the six path's)" a true happy ending.

ps.sorry for bad english
    ps2.sorry for long post
    Last edited by Culaio; July 02, 2010 at 06:28 AM. Reason: forgot something
    http://iketeru.myminicity.com to see my little city

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is supposed to represent the body, Sasuke the eyes. So I wouldn't be surprised if something like what happened to Naruto in 499 happens to Sasuke except for his eyes in his training arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheOneElectric's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is the reincarnation of Rikudou Sennin

This series has STRONG Buddhist overtones
    Naruto has walked the 6 realms and survived: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_realms

Naruto has calmed his heart and his mind and achieved "enlightenment" (i.e. perfect sage mode) through zen training: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen

Naruto seems to be in his last cycle of rebirth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebirth_%28Buddhism%29

Naruto is the sage reborn to bring peace and stability to the world before reaching Nirvana

Having physical traits =/= equal reincarnation (Just to address the whole "Nagato is Rikudou" He already has something more important than the strength of Rikudou, he has his heart.)

Example time. A candle lights another candle with its flame, the original candle is blown out. Does the second candle hold the same flame as the first?
    That is reincarnation.

Naruto, imo, is the sage reborn. He is not the same person, but has the same traits, similar convictions, and unique drive towards unity. Pain was simply someone who inherited the eyes of the Rinnegan. If Pain was the reincarnation he would have united the world, which he surely did not.

The sage was not able to completely extinguish violence and hatred from the world his first time around. He gave them tools to unite themselves in order to protect one another from the hatred that permeated through society. The sage gave them all the ability to use their own chakra and to control the elements. It was a spiritual gift that was perverted into a weapon of war. The sage did not finish his goal before death. Now it seems that the sage's essence is once again upon the planet to Unite the ninja world. Naruto has the ability to completely change people from withing, impress his enemies, and to truly make people BELIEVE. It is Naruto's heart, conviction, and spirit that sets him apart from all other ninja in the series that we have caught wind of...except one. The Rikudou Sennin.

This thread will recieve additional evidence and such as time passes. Myself and a few other came up with this theory on another website over a year and a half ago and it only caught hell in any discussion. However, as we progress further into the manga, it seems to be turning into fact.
    We'll have to see, in the end, what is actually truth.
    If you can not believe in yourself, then believe in me who believes in you!

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is the reincarnation of Rikudou Sennin

like the thread,but naruto was like this from the beginning.will of fire.love for his comrades but justice not death for his enemies.i just don't think he's RS by controling the nine tails chakra,also he needs a dojutsu which we have yet to see.but i see the carry on the flame theory,remember the will of fire was passed down thru RS.hashirama lived by the same code as his predecessors,but on an even note.
    Last edited by M3J; August 05, 2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: removed last sentence due to spoiler rule

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    like the thread,but naruto was like this from the beginning.will of fire.love for his comrades but justice not death for his enemies.i just don't think he's RS by controling the nine tails chakra,also he needs a dojutsu which we have yet to see.but i see the carry on the flame theory,remember the will of fire was passed down thru RS.hashirama lived by the same code as his predecessors,but on an even note.
    This theory came about long before the obvious Rikudou mode he has now. Read the post again, I address the physical characteristics and why they mean little to nothing in the realm of reincarnation. One does not need dojutsu in order to be the reincarnation. Just like one does not need a specific hair color, skin color, or nation of origin.

Of course Naruto was like this from the beginning of the manga. He has always been the new container for the essence of the Rikudou, and to be clear he IS his own person. Reincarnation does not mean that you ARE the previous life it means it is a part of you, take the candle analogy to heart. An individual is not the tiny specific experiences in their lives, but the sum total of their experiences. Same goes for lifetimes in the idea of reincarnation, one is not any specific life, but the overall sum total of all of their lives.
    Last edited by M3J; August 05, 2010 at 07:50 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

all i'm saying is he is only a fraction of what the real thing was,i understand what you meant.but remember RS held all the biyuu,and had dojutsu.i don't disagree with his heart/soul being the same,just not as powerful"yet".just makes you wonder how powerful RS was?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Rikudou-Sennin was the Jyuubi jinchuuriki, it makes sense that his "peices" would have not just portions of the Jyuubi inside them, but portions of himself aswell. Because the Kyuubi is the biggest "piece" of the Jyuubi puzzle, it has the most resemblance of Rikudou. The Kyuubi tails and silhouette was lost because only the chakra was pulled from it, not it's likeness and mind.

I'm pretty sure if some other ninja had fully mastered the Kyuubi, they'd have gained this Rikudou Mode aswell.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Well, actually, I'm thinking the more powerful the bijuu, the more likeness to Rikudou we'd find. And as far fetched as this may seem...I'm thinking that once Sasuke's fused with Gedou Mazou, the combined chakras of the other bijuu will give him a similar form in some manner (since so much of Rikudou's chakra will all be within him).

He probably won't have a similar looking body, but his eyes could glow, or something to that effect. I base this on the fact that the Senju enharited the "body and chakra" of Rikudou, and the Uchiha ehnarited the "eyes and spirit" of Rikudou.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you're right,i didn't think about the biyuu that madara has.but what if sasuke's EMS can just control them and still be sharigan?might=out since naruto has the markings but no dojutsu.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Because Rikudou-Sennin was the Jyuubi jinchuuriki, it makes sense that his "peices" would have not just portions of the Jyuubi inside them, but portions of himself aswell. Because the Kyuubi is the biggest "piece" of the Jyuubi puzzle, it has the most resemblance of Rikudou. The Kyuubi tails and silhouette was lost because only the chakra was pulled from it, not it's likeness and mind.

I'm pretty sure if some other ninja had fully mastered the Kyuubi, they'd have gained this Rikudou Mode aswell.
    You realize this has way more to do with than that new ability Naruto has, correct.
    Naruto read the OP again. Naruto has been showing traits of the Rikudou for the longest time, even before controlling the bijuu inside of himself.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No one else has mastered the Kyuubi the way Naruto has, as far as we know.

We were not told that Uzumaki Mito mastered the use of the Kyuubi. We just know that she sealed it into herself, and we can assume she was able to summon it and control it if need be. If she could manipulate and control the Kyuubi as is, then there was no need to gain control over it like Naruto did.

Kushina was a container for the Kyuubi. We do not know the extent to which she had control over it. We know she could use her chakra to resist the influence, and her chains to physically restrain it. We do not know if she was able to/had ever used it in battle. From what I would guess, it seems like she was probably forbidden to ever use it as it was top-secret that she had it sealed inside of her.

Naruto has separated/extracted the Kyuubi's chakra from its will (and hatred), and is able to draw from and use it. As far as we know, he is the only one to ever obtain that type of "mastery".

I think it entirely possible that Rikudou Sennin used an insane amount of chakra to not only separate, but maintain the separation of the Juubi.

If he merely separated it and placed no safeguards, what was to stop them from finding each other and reforming into the Juubi? I would bet the sage poured a lot of his chakra in order to maintain the separation.

If that assumption is true, then he would have put in chakra proportional to the strength of each bijuu. If the Kyuubi is indeed much stronger than even the Hachibi, then it would make sense that the largest amount of Rikudou Sennin's chakra went into him. If this is true, when Naruto separated the Kyuubi chakra from it's will/hatred, then he would have access to a large amount of Rikudou Sennin's chakra.

Also, if we do assume that Naruto is the reincarnation of Rikudou Sennin (which I do agree with to some level), it would be a fair assumption that he would be able to use his chakra fairly easily. That may explain why when he draws from the Kyuubi chakra, instead of gaining a shroud, he takes on an appearance more similar to Rikudou Sennin himself than the Kyuubi.

To me, it seems more like a combination of the fact that Naruto may be the reincarnation of Rikudou Sennin and has access to his chakra. If you don't meet both conditions, then I would assume possessing his chakra would not produce the same results.
    Last edited by jsing992; August 06, 2010 at 06:04 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding the above post, there is one matter everyone is forgetting about. I agree with the possibility that the Rikudou Sennin did put some of his chakra in the bijuu, but I do not believe it is the reason for naruto's change. For Naruto to actually look like the RS, the most obvious explanation (and usually the right one) is because he is the descendent of the younger brother, therefore, he is of the RS's line. As far as we know, no other jichuriki was a descendant of the Rikudou Sennin.

Just my 2 cents btw.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Maybe it's just a coincidence, but doesn't it look kinda simmilar?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    You gotta remember that the Sage also was a Jinchuriki, just the 10 tails, mastering the 9th tails will make Naruto look closer to the Jinchuriki (the Sage) mastering the 10 tails.
    Nevertheless it may be a forshadowing!

Don't forget that Senju has the posibility to have the mutation of Rinnegan, while it is so rare that it almost never happends. Naruto beeing as special as he is, predicted to be the saviour of the world, would likely be such a rare person, having the Senju blood and all.
    But it likely wont happend before he has brobken the cycle between Senju and Uchiha as someone else mentioned, and it likely won't happend before Marada ressurects the 10 tails. Remember Naruto's mom survived having the 9 tails ripped out, so can Naruto.

I'd love to see Naruto getting the Rinnegan, but it should be at the end of the manga in that case..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the Jichuriki part, but I think is not all of it. Bee is the Hachibi Jinchuriki and he looks like an octopus, nothing like Naruto or the RS. But the above post does have a point. Perhaps it is because Naruto is both a Jinchuriki and a descendant of the RS. For the Rinnegan part, I couldn't agree more. Not to mention that the last user of the Rinnegan was Uzumaki Nagato. Isn't it too much of a coincidence that he is of the same clan as Naruto???? Or is Kishi simply trying to tell us something?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Is Naruto the next Sage Of The Six Path's?

Naruto is heir to Rikudou Sennin throne. He is an Uzumaki, Sasuke and wanna be Madara is not. Naruto is Nidaime Rikudou not Tobi.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast