Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Naruto, Sasuke, and the Sage of the Six Paths

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto, Sasuke, and the Sage of the Six Paths

I think its more like a requirement to be "the sage of the sixth paths"...remember the rinnengan, more than the few jutsus we know associated with it, has the ability to control life and death a job VERY fitting for a future hokage or the "one". Also naruto at his current level is still neutralized by anyone with EMS(sasuke/madara/tobi/obito) until we know for sure that the fox is invulnerable to genjutsu attacks it makes sense to me to stand by this. Also we only got a sneak peek of the rinnengan so it might be the biggest weapon in the manga, it would be a shame if naruto didnt take it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! How broken do you guys want Naruto to be?! First, he's the only one to dominate an S-Rank justu (Rasenshuriken), then, he's the first one to dominate Sage Mode, and just recently, he totally owned (in the true definition of the word ) the Kyuubi. And don't even get me started on what the most powerful ninja of all time, Itachi, gave Naruto with that crow. Now, you guys want him to get the Rin'negan? Damn! Uber-hax! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

My Theory about Sasuke is that he has the other half of the 9b in him! So far i have 3 reasons for that:
    1. 9b telling Sasuke not to kill Naruto or he will live to regret it.
    2. When Sasuke was attacking the Samurai and his chakra changed as if something dark was controlling him(It looked like 9b).
    3. Madara isn't just using Sasuke for his fighting abilities but to keep him close for he has the 9b's other part

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/12/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/12/

As CLEARLY stated here^^ Naruto has the Yang portion of the chakra sealed into him and Minato SEALED the Yin using the Shiki Fuujin. That means that sasuke does NOT have the "other part" of the nine tails' chakra. You guys think into stuff TOO much. If sasuke had the Yin part it'd be pure BULLSHIT. He's already hax. And don't you think there would've been a VERY clear sign that Sasuke had the Yin portion. Theres been so many emotional events in his life that it should have shown already.

[If YOure Wondering What DaBlackManCan is its the Name I Use ON Most Forums And My XboxLive GT]

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Newnarutofan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto has the Yang portion of the chakra sealed into him and Minato [B
    SEALED [/b]the Yin using the Shiki Fuujin.

How did that work exactly. was yin the half put inside deaths belly or was it just sealed somewhere?? and if naruto has the yang part inside of him dose that mean that the 9 tailes is half complete inside naruto??? i just don't know how it all works.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Maximo's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post

On his deathbed, the Sage chose his younger son to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older son attacked the younger, beginning a war between them. Their feud would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

Sasuke is obviously of the Uchiha clan, however now because of what Madara said, Naruto was drafted into the Senju clan (Most likely due to Kushina's bloodline). Naruto always considered Sasuke a "Brother," little did he know, Sasuke was more of a brother than he thought.

Because they are direct decendents of the Sage, this suggests the following,

Naruto:

-Body of the Sage
    -Willpower
    -Physical Energy
    -Fueled by Love
    -Successor of the Sage
    Spoiler: Successor show

Sasuke/Nagato:

-Eyes of the Sage
    -Chakra-power
    -Spiritual Energy
    -Fueled by Power

Once again, even in the current generation, the two siblings fight.

Correct, however I think its not exactly that Naruto is a succesor of the SOTSP(Sage Of The Six Paths). I will explain :

Quote Quote:
    Nagato - reincarnation of SOTSP

Similarities between Nagato and the SOTSP are centered around one and only thing and thats rinnegan. With this doujutsu they both possesd powers of the highest order. Both wanted peace for the world, however Nagato was a completely different person from the original SOTSP bcs he most of all lacked confidance in his abillities and in himself. He could also create a fake peace through a brutal method of inflicting pain over periods of time which is obviously a very wrong idea. All in all, he was a reincarnation of SOTSP but failed to deliver the results bcs he had a fragile and too naive personality.

Naruto - reincarnation of SOTSPs younger son

As you stated, he has the physical attributes of the SOTSP and thus he perfectly fits the description of the younger son of SOTSP that Madara told Naruto.

Sasuke - reincarnation of SOTSPs elder son

Powerful chakra and spiritual energy. He does not have the rinnegan but the sharingan is sort of mutated rinnegan so yes, he does have "sages eyes". They are the source of his power but unlike Naruto/younger brother he doesnt see love as the fuel of power but hatred and darkness in general. Perfect fit for the older son of the SOTSP.

So now how come Naruto isnt the succesor of the SOTSP ? It all fits well thats right but we all know how did it turn out when the younger son was declared to be the succesor. It fueled more wars than before between the two brothers which later grew into making wars all over the nations. This is not a way to bring peace.

A true succesor are BOTH Naruto and Sasuke together. If they would be one person then it would be perfect but they are not. They will have to both contribute and cooperate to stop the endless wars. Notice how things started going off when Sasuke succumbed into darkness and left Konoha ? If Sasuke destroys the bond between him and Naruto for good, by killing him ofc ourse, then that will mark the start of another war period.

They will obviously gonna fight and thats when Naruto has to get through to Sasuke for them to unite and recreate theyre brotherly bond ! Together they will stop Akatsuki and the crisis that Madara presents with ease, they just have to realize that.

This is gonna be a foolish wish, but I would like to see Naruto and Sasuke, somehow by some super duper forbiden jutsu, to be united in one body just like in Dragon Ball Z with Goku and Vegeta ! That would look just too awesome !! Now that would be the true succesor of the SOTSP. I have no doubt theyre transformation would have some similarities with the original SOTSP.

Sig and Avy made by me

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well guys, this is the way i feel about all of this... We never saw how sasuke's EMS looks, maybe they will be the older son's eyes and then that would solve all complications on if they are the 2 sons... And as far as who's in the coffin goes, I think it's Minato, who else could it be?? or maybe it's goku xD
    Last edited by bigd94; July 26, 2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3