Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Komamura Sajin

21 41.18%
  • Yammi Rialgo

29 56.86%
  • Tie

1 1.96%
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Komamura Sajin vs Yammy Rialgo

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Komamura Sajin vs Yammy Rialgo

This particular thread is long overdue lol. This is by definition a true battle of titans.

Fight takes place on fake karakura town. They can use any technique they have shown so far which basically adds up to shikai, bankai and resurreccion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Komamura Sajin vs Yammy Rialgo

Yammy wins comfortably, how can Komamura protect the giant against Yammy's cero?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think komamura would not have much trouble against the form yami showed when he just resurrects. His cero seemed fairly powerful but I don't think that would be something against which the giant can't simply tank through with little damage. Worst case scenario komamura can seal his sword and avoid the damage. Kempachi with eyepatch pretty much dealt with yammi at that stage so I really don't see how yammi would keep up. Not to mention komamura's giant seemed bigger than yammi at that point.

Things get tough when yammi grows angrier and by extention stronger. Yammi;s resurreccion at this point would seem at least as big as the giant. Not sure about how exactly they would compare though. At this stage both of them are nothing but two giant masses of power so it is very hard to tell. I would think myo might have a speed advantage due to moving at the same rate komamura does although there really is no tell...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna have to agree with Gran Maestro that Yammi wins. I know Yammi seems like the perfect opponent for Sajin because of his size, but more important that that: Yammi is the cero espada and the strongest arrancar we've seen. I don't think there is any captain that could single handedly take him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be an awesome fight. The massive bashout.

The issue here would be that there is huge potential damage on both sides. Koma never actually landed a solid hit on anyone with his bankai, and huge meaty target that is Yammy would be perfect for that. I would say that myo is faster, since as OP already said, he moves at the same speed as Komamura does. Translated into giants size, that's pretty fast, seems to me faster than what Yammy appears to be capable of.

Now of course, Giant is really an enormous damage transfering target and I think Yammy's cero would hurt like hell.

The only reason I think Komamura could take this, is due to his great tanking abilities. We don't really know much about Yammy, but after Koma taking that direct hit into chest in his fight with Tousen (after which I thought he was a goner) it seems to me that Komamura can take a beating. Also, tanking Kurohitsugi the way he did... I just think he would last through the fight and that would bring him the win.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Koma is indeed a good tank but people forget the lag/recovery time after he takes a hit.

Everytime he gets knocked down, the opponent leaves the battle, or gets interrupted without following up. Would Yammy leave Koma alone after one attack?
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would give Koma a chance in this fight. With his giant he takes away Yammi's size advantage and can land a blow somewhere that can cause tremendous damage; Yammi's head, neck and shoulders would be juicy targets for that giant sword. Balla and cero would be worrisome but if the giant can move at the same speed as Koma those can be dodged, or taken in a place that minimizes damage. In past fights he has been fairly deliberate when charging his lasers. This would probably be a long difficult fight; Koma would take a nice amount of damage but still win. He is a better match then the two captains who really are fighting Yammi.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My impression of fighting Yammi is that one should go for the vitals first. Yammi definitely has huge potential when he gets mad. But let's say Yammi is decapitated, I'd like to see him get angrier and grow an entire new body (or his body grow an entire new head).

Not saying it's not possible (we've seen some pretty insane hollow-based regen already). Just saying, if I was komamura, I wouldn't be arrogant like Byakuya and try to make a fool of Yammi by cutting off his limbs and toying with him while showing off his supremacy, I'd just go for the head or chest. And knowing Komamura, He'd do that since he's not the one to toy around with the enemy, he just does the job.

I also agree that in the long run Komamura would win. Komamura has gotten the short stick in terms of opponents. In all of bleach Komamura has faced off against 4 enemies:

Kenpachi: He started fighting with Kenpachi after Kenpachi wtfpwned Tousen (no eyepatch, no kendo), but, nobody knows what happened and it seemed like neither of them were injured.

Aizen: His shikai was easily stopped, decimated by black coffin before he could pull out his bankai.

Pou: He already had the upper hand against the un-puffed up pou (the Pou that wasn't massive). I mean, he punches pou, Pou's punch fails to hurt him much (if at all), then he throws Pou with ease. Pou goes and gets puffed-up, we don't know whether Komamura even needed to go shikai to defeat this guy, but Pou was bragging about how everybody looked like ants and how he would wtfpwn everybody. So Komamura releases to bankai and shows off his equally sized samurai bankai, and then owns Pou with one strike.

Resurrecion Tousen: He got pwned by tousen, but Tousen had an ability strong enough to incapacitate him in just one strike as well as block a bankai swordstrike with his antenna.

Komamura's has had a fight that never really happened in Kenpachi, two uber strong opponents in Aizen and res Tousen, and one VC level (let's face it, Ikkaku's almost a pushover without his bankai) opponent.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

If Komamura tries to cut Yammy, Yammy can block Komamura's sword with his hand. Arrancars have hierro and cero espada most probably has enough reiatsu that will let him focus enough reiatsu on his hands to stop Komamura's sword.

On the other hand, the giant is a huge target for Yammy's cero, it's almost impossible to miss. I don't think cero will do little damage, it's a huge cero coming from cero espada. Tousen's LNA finished Komamura in one attack, Komamura isn't immune to physical damage. If one Yammy cero is not as strong as LNA, then he fires two, max three and finishes the fight.

Whenever a shinigami goes bankai, he releases a great amount of reiatsu. Komamura can't continuously seal and rerelease his sword when Yammy attacks him, he exhausts his spiritual energy. It's like saying an arrancar can continuously seal his sword and rerelease it to heal his injuries, there's always a drawback. And I don't think Komamura can seal his sword fast enough to protect the giant whenever a cero or any other attack is about to hit him. I guess suggesting such a method is an attempt to try to find a loophole.

Long story short, Yammy is the cero espada, possibly the strongest arrancar. It will take two captains to defeat him (assuming they will win) and either of these two captains is strong enough to hold his own and possibly defeat Komamura. Yammy is obviously on a whole other level and he wins comfortably.

Komamura had his chances to prove his worth, he could have defeated a Kenpachi (with eyepatch) who had just fought Tousen, he could have put on a better performance against Tousen, he could have defeated a fraccion without resorting to bankai. All his performances were subpar, if he had exceptional qualities, I guess Kubo would have showed us these exceptional qualities. If Komamura stands a chance against Yammy just due to the size of his bankai, then Allon has the same chance to defeat Yammy if size is all that matter.

Bleach fights are battles of reiatsu, not size and I don't believe the size of Komamura's giant makes him powerful enough to hold his own against Yammy, he couldn't crush Tousen, he couldn't crush Kenpachi, he only crushed a fraccion and this is not an impressive feat in my book.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

umm...this thread really made me want to comment...mostly cuz Koma is my favorite character. Any way I'm pretty sure he would beat Yammy mostly because this battle is raw power versus raw power. There are no tricks from what we have seen, and Koma is pretty much the king of raw power. Two punches from his bankai would have decimated Tousen with a mask if Tousen didn't have regeneration. And it's not that his feats aren't incredible it's just that he has none. I hate how people think he fought Kenpachi. There was no fight, he merely released his bankai heard stuff happening elsewhere and then left, there was no fight. And he actually couldn't have put up a better fight against Tousen. Tousen was hax and they needed to sneak up on him to take him out. Koma doesn't stand a chance just due to size he stands a chance because when they are exchanging blows Koma will be able to deal more then Yammy who from what we have seen can't tank like Koma can lol.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sup nub? View Post
    I hate how people think he fought Kenpachi. There was no fight, he merely released his bankai heard stuff happening elsewhere and then left, there was no fight.
    Komamura had fought Kenpachi for quite a while. Read this post.

And he actually couldn't have put up a better fight against Tousen. Tousen was hax and they needed to sneak up on him to take him out.
    I would have expected him to put up a better fight. Tousen wasn't more hax than Stark or Barragan, being one-shotted didn't look good on Komamura.

Koma doesn't stand a chance just due to size he stands a chance because when they are exchanging blows Koma will be able to deal more then Yammy who from what we have seen can't tank like Koma can lol.
    Komamura may defeat Yammy's first form but it seems even Byakuya and Kenpachi together will have a hard time against Yammy's 2nd form. I think Komamura stands no chance, Yammy's raw power will surpass Komamura's by a large margin.

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    Yammy is obviously on a whole other level and he wins comfortably.
    I beg to differ. He isn't obviously anything, he didn't do jack shtuff, he only got roughed up a bit and healed up with his release. Hardly the >>>>>>>Stark material (or any other Espada for that matter).
    Better be nice to them

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xsoteria View Post
    I beg to differ. He isn't obviously anything, he didn't do jack shtuff, he only got roughed up a bit and healed up with his release. Hardly the >>>>>>>Stark material (or any other Espada for that matter).
    Why are you spending time in this forum instead of watching Germany vs Serbia?

I think you'll change your mind when you see what Yammy is truly capable of. If he is the strongest espada, it must mean something.

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you spending time in this forum instead of watching Germany vs Serbia?

I think you'll change your mind when you see what Yammy is truly capable of. If he is the strongest espada, it must mean something.
    I'm watching, I'm watching xD it's half-time now though

I will change my mind once Yammy does something impressive, but till then, I'm skeptical of this whole 0 Espada thing.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Komamura had fought Kenpachi for quite a while. Read this post.

I would have expected him to put up a better fight. Tousen wasn't more hax than Stark or Barragan, being one-shotted didn't look good on Komamura.

Komamura may defeat Yammy's first form but it seems even Byakuya and Kenpachi together will have a hard time against Yammy's 2nd form. I think Komamura stands no chance, Yammy's raw power will surpass Komamura's by a large margin.
    Hmmm...I still don't really consider that a fight, we saw none of it and none of them had any visible injuries, it really wasn't that long between when Yamma starting getting pissed and when the execution started, they could have just bitched at each other like all these characters do instead of actually fighting. And two assume that Komamura would be outclassed by Yammy is to assume we know what Yammy is capable of and we really don't. If you wanna talk about unimpressive talk about Yammy all he has done is power up and then get wrecked. I am not saying it would be easy for Komamura nor am I saying he would have any kind of power advantage besides maybe tanking capabilities. But Koma is far more composed on the battlefield and Yammy is both arrogant and he lets his rage control him. The only time koma has gotten angry is when Aizen has directly done something to antagonize him. I don't see him losing his composure to Yammy at all.
    Also Tousen was a little more hax than Stark but waaaaay less so than Barragan and I am not saying he would have beaten them either, just that Yammy is kinda bogus right now.
    Last edited by Sup nub?; June 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast