Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Japanese Accessories

Translator/Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Japanese Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    That's a lot of ONE PIECE merchandise you have there. :3

Do you hang the keychains anywhere? Last year I saw a girl at my school who attached a Kakashi keychain to her backpack.

The bookmarks look pretty large in comparison with the other items.
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze
    0_____o Now that you mention it those bookmarks seem huuuge
    You say, 'a lot' of One Piece merchandise ... Well, I selected only a few little items for the photo. Those key chains are just like Destiny's Tiger & Bunny key chains. The bookmarks (large? They are 4 separate bookmarks) and the treasure box came with the Saikyou Jump Summer edition. The purse is from Universal Studio. All the keychains go into the treasure box at the moment.

Beelzebub keychains - I'm glad that I got only Oga and Hilda ones. (I didn't want Beelze one.)

Bleech keychains - I got more than what I have on the photo but couldn't find them. This summer, they didn't have figure keychains/ vending machine capsule toys for Bleech. Too bad.

I do have a Kakashi keychain as well, and I usually keep it by the window. Each time I pass by, I always wonder myself why I keep it there, but it's there for the past 3 years.
    Last edited by mikkih; September 30, 2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: bookmarks

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems a lot for me because I don't have any anime-related merchandise (apart from a plushie).

Quote Originally Posted by mikkih View Post
    Beelzebub keychains - I'm glad that I got only Oga and Hilda ones. (I didn't want Beelze one.)
    Yeah, I'd assume having a Beelze keychain would be awkward. LOL

Oh, and I forgot to ask: which event did you go to?

Translator/Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Oh, and I forgot to ask: which event did you go to?
    Well, I didn't really participate a lot of manga/anime related events though. Meanwhile, (1) I went to see the new Naruto movie. Maybe I should have gone on the opening day to get special goodies/accessories that they tend to give out, but I am no longer into Naruto, so .... It doesn't mean that I am into One Piece, but OP is just about everywhere in Japan. (2) I visited a manga museum. It's kind of like a manga library. They sometimes have cosplay events. (3) I went to the One Piece/Sanji's restaurant at the Universal Studio Japan. (4) I stopped by a Jump store and enjoyed at all the manga/anime goods they had. (5) I visited Toei Studio Park twice and (6) I spent time at a manga internet cafe.

* edit
    You don't have Byakuran's items...? Really?
    Last edited by mikkih; January 16, 2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: There were 2 (4)s -> corrected the number.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Living in Canada, I never knew just how much easier it is to get anime goods in Japan; that's why I thought that one had to go to a special place to get the merchandises. (Now that I think about it though, some candies have little toys that come inside the boxes.)

Quote Originally Posted by mikkih View Post
    * edit
    You don't have Byakuran's items...? Really?
    I have a Hibari plushie. The merchandises are expensive here, and only popular characters are sold. Sadly Byakuran isn't in high demand.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiger & Bunny's Shoes Offered in Japan

Premium Bandai, Bandai's official shopping website, is taking pre-orders for a replica of Tiger & Bunny character Kotetsu T. Kaburagi's combination shoes and Barnaby Brooks Jr.'s shoelace boots.

Both sets of shoes come in five sizes and are made of real leather. Each also features a "Tiger" or "Bunny" logo on the sole or tongue of the shoes, respectively, and both feature a Tiger & Bunny logo on the bottom of the shoes. Barnaby's boots retail for 29,800 yen (about US$384), and Kotetsu's shoes retail for 19,800 yen (about US$255). Both items will ship in May.

The website has previously offered such Tiger & Bunny-related apparel and accessory items as Kotetsu's vest, hat, and tie, Barnaby's necklace, Blue Rose's earrings, and Tiger & Bunny-themed watches.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4